36: We're in The Plane!

SHINee : Family Version

The whole family boarded the plane, with the parents booked them for the business class seats, away from disturbance of other people. Luckily, not many people are boarding the plane and using the business class seats, so they get plenty of privacy there.

Unfortunately, for a family of 7, the numbers are not even, so one of them had to sit alone without a partner. Being the gentleman of the family, Jinki decided to sit alone and let his brothers and parents sit together.

Jinki also claimed that he can snooze away on the flight without any disturbance, and that is a bonus. So the seating arrangement of the family would be:-

Jinki infront of the parents (Jinki took his earbud out and his music player, getting ready with his airplane playlist)

Parents (the parents insisted to sit in a separate seat because of the youngest wanting to sit with the mother, but weirdly, the youngest did not want to this time around.)

Kibum and Taemin (We all know who Taemin’s third favourite is)

Jonhyun and Minho (odd, but Jonghyun can babble around and Minho would be focusing on something else… like a safety pamphlet infront of him)

When the plane lifted up from the ground, the boys started to doze away, leaving the parents discussing about their plans whenever they reach Japan soon.

They only wake up when it’s time to eat their meal, and then back to sleep again. The travel distance is not even that long, but still, they wanted to push the sleep into their schedules as much as they could.

“wake up boys.” The parents stood up and pat each of their sons’ head so that they can wake up just in time before everyone left the plane. The kids groaned, muttering about being tired and all before getting up from their seat, pulling their stuff and double-checked about their stuff and their surrounding before leaving the plane together. The boys had their masks up, protecting their puffy faces mostly rather than their identity.

Little Taemin also had his masks up, but he was perched on the hip of his father, continue to dozing away peacefully, despite the rush in the airport, getting through people in it. The family head to where the bags is, waiting for their luggage to come in, before getting themselves out from the ruckus.

As expected from some fans or whoever insider might tip about their family vacation’s whereabouts, some reporters and fans stood outside to get a glimpse of their favourite idol with their family.

Their mother had already requested some personal security services from the airport just in case things get out of a hand, but other than that, the kids had already made themselves a barrier around their parents and their youngest brother (despite the security had already did their job by doing that), protecting from the future harm, especially their mother.

Having all boys as your son does has its perks.

But of course, fan service must be given. Their father waved to the fans that gathered around, following until they arrived at their van. Putting the youngest on the seat carefully, their father lets his wife and kids get in the van before he himself does it. And when he does, he didn’t forget for his extra fan service by giving finger hearts and another wave before the door was closed.

All the boys pull down their masks, sighing in relief.

“boy, it was hard being a celebrity.” Jonghyun exclaimed, leaning back to his seat. Jinki snorted, pushing his hair up, rubbing his eyes and taking care of the excessive excretes from his eyes, fixing his appearance again.

“dream on it.” Jinki muttered, getting an evil glare from Jonghyun in return.

“I hope that they would not follow us everywhere.” Minho exclaimed, also fixing his appearance. Heck, all the kids does… except Taemin who are still in the dreamland.

“I hope not. We’re on a vacation, not Kfest.” Kibum muttered, checking his phone.

“it is bound to be that way when you’re married to a celebrity, kids. Not so much of a privacy.” Their mother responded, giving a playful glare to the father, while the father grinned and grab her hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of her palm gently. Seeing as their parents displaying their affection infront of them, all of the kids decided to put their mask up to their eyes, covering from it.

“tell us when you’re done being affectionate.” Jinki had his two thumbs out before leaning back to his seat, waiting patiently. And when the elder does that, immediately the other three follows.

The parents exchange glances with each other before pinching all of their sons’ cheeks, shocking them out from the spot.

“if it wasn’t for us being affectionate, you would not be here today!”

Can the vacation goes well? Stay tuned to channel Mini SHINee, only on Disney channel.


A/N: OMG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 WEEKS!! I RECENTLY GOT A JOB AND IT WAS TIRING AND ALL BECAUSE I WAS NOT USED TO HOW RELAXED I AM WHILE STUDYING AND ALL,  I PROMISE TO NOT BE FORGETFUL AND UPDATE BECAUSE ALL OF YOU MUST BE WAITING FOR THE UPDATE!!! THE NEXT UPDATE IS CURRENTLY  IN PROGRESS, I SWEAR!  I JUST HAVE TO STOP BEING FORGETFUL AND START MANAGING MY TIME WISELY!!!

XOXO

P/S: THANK YOU FOR THE 61 SUBS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND OH GOSH, I'M GOING TO FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER OK??? STAY TUNED!!