37: Good good bed

SHINee : Family Version

“Ah, good good bed.” Jonghyun expressed his actions on top of the bed, making comforter angel on the bed. They had to wait for their ride to arrive at the hotel and check-in before they can lay down on their beds.

“Hello Japan! I’m here!” Jinki spread his arms wide, looking at the big windows that reflect the beautiful city of Hokkaido. It was a long ride, so they need to relax for a bit before their parents could even let them off somewhere.

While they pack their stuff into the wardrobe, getting ready for a week off from school and everything, a week of vacation in the beautiful country, the door suddenly was opened, revealing their father coming inside with little Taemin (because the little kiddo is sharing his room with his parents, if that wasn’t obvious)

“Kids, what do you wanna eat tonight?” their father asked.

Jonghyun and Jinki halted their movements, suddenly thinking about food.

“Since it’s Japan, why don’t we have sushi?” Jinki muses.

“But we have sushi all the time! We should have some seafood meal. A big, juicy meal with all of the seafood combined on top of the table.” Jonghyun spread his arms wide, envisioning the tasty meal infront of him like it was there waiting to be devoured.

“Taeminie wants cake and cookies!” Taemin joined in, eyes sparkling wide like an innocent little prince. The elders of the brothers almost groaned, but keep it in them because their father gave them a look that warned them to not protest.

“We can have that later. We need to eat big meal so you can grow healthy and strong, just like appa!” their father lifted his right arm, clenching the muscles so that his little boy could see the hidden muscle on his arm.

Thank god, the little ones are excited, starting to look at his own arm and tried to clenching his muscles, but with his actions, it was most likely his face scrunching and making ‘hmph’ noises at himself.

It was adorable.

“So we can have sushi and seafood at the same time, and then cookies and cakes after. How about the others?” Jinki concluded, putting his socks on top of his shirt before closing his wardrobe door.

“Your mother is sleeping, your other brothers told me to ask you about your choices, something about it’s time for the older ones to decide.”

“Wow, when did that happened?” Jonghyun chuckled. Their father shrugged and smile at them.

“Alright, I’ll look into the restaurants. Don’t go anywhere yet, we’re not finish discussing about the plans yet.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t.” Jonghyun saluted their father before the latter went out of the room with youngest in tow.

“What do you think you wanna do?” Jinki asked, stretching his arm around his back. A ding from his phone was heard, and he immediately pulled it out from his pocket.

“Pictures. Taking pictures, lots of them. Maybe get some tea, being the historical and authentic people does.” Jonghyun hummed, plopping down on his bed.

“Nice. I could go for that one, but I’m gonna look for food. Hun’s been asking about it.”

“Well Daniel has been asking about hot springs, I should totally go on that.”

“Ohhhh that would be nice.”

“I know right? That’s what is a must do in Japan.” Jonghyun grinned.

“We should take a train for a day to go somewhere. It’s about time we spend some time around here. I can’t remember the last time we took trips alone.”

“That’s because appa was on tour, so we couldn’t get to travel much. I think it’s been… 8 years?” Jonghyun counted, raising his fingers one by one.

“Probably. We gotta ask for appa and mama’s permission later.” Jinki hums.

“Sure thing. But don’t leave me alone. I don’t want to be without you guys.” Jonghyun suddenly murmured, eyes on the ceiling.

“Don’t be. We’re always together no matter what.”