35: We Are in The Airport!

SHINee : Family Version

“Make sure to cover your faces with the masks okay? Don’t run away from mama’s sight. I’m counting on you boys.” The mother commanded, staring at her four sons seriously. The four sons nodded, putting up their masks to cover half of their faces and follow their parents to the check-in counters together.

While their parents are hand in hand with their bags and coats looking like a celebrity couple that Korea has known about, the kids are following behind, making sure to cover up nicely and be obedient for the rest of the trip, because that is what they should do as a good sons.

Kibum had his fingers laced with Taemin’s for extra safety measures, while Taemin was walking in the middle of Kibum and Minho, because the twins insisted for the youngest to be by their side because the elders can be a bit… distracted sometimes.

Of course, Jinki and Jonghyun walk infront of them, discussing about their plans while moving to their destination. All the brothers look haggard as they had to wake up at 4 in the morning to get ready for their flight at 7. It’s a plenty of time, but they had to do a couple of checkups to ensure that everything is packed and ready to go.

Because last time, Jinki forgot his dental kit when he had braces. They had to get a new one in London.

Jonghyun forgot all of his winter jackets when they were in Switzerland. He had to borrow Jinki and Kibum’s (because Minho is too tall) throughout the whole vacation (Jinki was okay but Kibum was not too happy for that)

Minho forgot his weeks’ worth of underwear while they were on a cruise ship to Morocco. It’s safe to say that Minho wouldn’t be joining his brothers for a swim until they arrived.

If it’s not enough, Kibum forgot his shoes and wore slippers instead when they board the flight to Australia. Kibum threw a wreck for a while before his parents gave them their permission for the brothers to shop around later on (Kibum had to cover his face while wearing Minho’s spare sneakers that is not even matched to his fabulous airport fashion clothing)

As for the youngest, he simply forgot his colouring books. Not big deal because the mother is always the one who packed and make sure he have all of his stuff. Bless of being the youngest.

“Come on kids, get your bags together and put it on the belt. One at the time.” Their father ordered, while their mother is busy arranging their passports and tickets to the people behind the counter. The sons obliged, taking care of their luggage one by one with the help of their father.

“Okay, thank you.” The mother says, pulling the husband and kids to check on their gates. The kids obediently followed throughout the whole process, following them quickly until they reached their gates.

The mother stopped, turning to look at them.

“Okay, if anyone wanted to go to the toilet, or to get something to eat, we can do it now. We still have some time for it.”

“We’ll get breakfast for all of us. Mama and Appa stay here with Tae.” Jonghyun declared, with Jinki nodding in agreement.

“We’ll be going to bathroom for a bit.” Kibum and Minho chorused.

“Okay then. Anything else?” the father asked before holding the youngest’ hand and pull him gently to him and the mother.

“Choice of drinks? Coffee? Tea?” Jinki asked.

“Coffee for your appa, and milk tea for Me.” the mother answered. The eldest nodded, although curious at their mother’s choices of drinks.

“Let’s go now. We don’t have much time to lose.” The twins remarked, already making their way to the toilet. The elders nodded and rush towards the nearby deli.

“But wait! Money…” you almost run up to them, but Leetuk hold you back.

“They got it. It’s boys’ thing.” Leetuk winked at you. You raised an eyebrow at him and give him a side smirk.

“Boys thing huh? Interesting…”

Wonder what is that going to be?


A/N: it's gonna be hard cause next chaps would be me thinking about where should they be, ugh for someone who is inexperienced in travelling (well cause i'm a student), i would at it. but imma try for you guys! (also i should stop complaining too hahaha)

xoxo