56: Mall Time!

SHINee : Family Version

If there’s one thing that Taemin loves, it’s sweet. But Jellies are his favourite. He can chew, nibble and slurp it like a drink. And that’s what his older brothers did, buying sweet things for him after school hours.

For some reason they didn’t immediately went back home, his brothers decided to swing by the mall, looking through every shop. Not even saying things to each other for a while because all of them are busy perusing the items in the store before dragging themselves to the next.

Sometimes they did buy some, but Taemin was unable to peek into it due to his brothers always moving around. But he probably guessed that it was some clothes…?

Little did Taemin knew, his older brothers bought him jellies so that he wouldn’t question about their plans today.

“Hyung… I’m hungry…”

It’s time for Taemin to whine about his growling monster inside his stomach. He did love the jellies, and there’s tons of it inside his backpack, but he grew tired of chewing them, and he did remember that his mama used to said if he eats a lot of candies, a black monster is going to come and steal his perfectly small teeth.

And Taemin didn’t want that to happen. He recalled the time his grandparents laughing, and he counted how many teeth that they are missing from. He guessed that the black monster never gave their teeth back after all.

What a sweet, sweet little angel.

Kibum noticing the youngest’s request, due to being the closest to him at that time, obliged to his requests and pull his hand so that they could rejoin with others.

When asked about what do they wanted to eat, they settled for the classic BBQ because they can order a lot of side dishes for Taemin.

And here they are, watching the sizzling meat burning on the hot grill, each of their stomachs’ grumbling watching the meat slowly cooking to perfection. But Taemin was already happy with his lunch box, nibbling and eating them before his older brothers get the meat pieces for him.

“When are we going home?” Taemin asks, looking at his older brothers who are busy chewing the meat. Jonghyun paused from drinking his cola, looking at the youngest.

“Appa and Mama are going to be home late today. We can go back after buying some stuffs, okay?”

Taemin nodded, understanding it.

Few seconds later, he spoke again.

“Can I get a new notebook, crayons and coloring books?”

 

After buying these stuffs that his older brothers needed, it was almost after 9. Taemin was already fallen into a deep sleep and was perched on the back of Jinki, because the twins are carrying the shopping bags.

Taemin didn’t even remember anything until he was gently placed on the soft mattress, his bed welcomed him, and his arms quickly grip the closest thing next to him which is his brother’s arm. But it was soon replaced by something plushy and soft, and he didn’t mind. A warm blanket was placed on his body, covering him nicely so that he is toasty.

The last thing that he remembered was his brothers whispered ‘good night’ to him and left the room.

Everything was going great for him today.


A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'M BACK (CUE CLAPPING)

I'm not dissappearing anywhere okay, I'm in a bit of short hiatus because school is demanding, and I did said that I write out of this website, because I'm not leaving ain't yet!!!! XD Thanks for waiting! honestly! I appreciate it!

Enjoy the chapter!

xoxo