11 : Brothers' Mini(?) Adventure...

SHINee : Family Version

“no, no, no  and no.” Kibum push his mother into the kitchen. You were confused as to why the twin is behaving like this when you are supposed to be preparing some paper work for the office.

First Minho pulled you out from the work room, saving the documents and turning off the computer, and now Kibum pushed you into the kitchen because he claimed that he wanted you to teach him how to make a perfect mango pudding for dessert.

Weird.

But as to Minho and Kibum, they were just doing their job to distract you from work because they afraid that it wouldn’t be stoppable when you are too caught up in your work if they let you do so. While Jinki and Jonghyun are busy doing something else (they followed Leetuk to work, with both permission to it) and prepped up for the date coming soon.

“but mama need to finish the work, Kibum-ah. We can make pudding later on.”

Kibum shook his head and spread his arms wide to stop you from leaving the kitchen. His face was clear with the disagreement of you neglecting his wishes to learn from you. You sighed.

“making pudding is easy, Kibum. It’s not as the same as baking a cake. You wouldn’t need my help that much.”

Kibum pursued his lips, narrowing his eyes at you before shaking his head.

“ani, making pudding needs to be perfect! And what would it be with a simple touch from my lovely mama then? I burnt the toast once, I could burn the whole kitchen down if you didn’t supervise me!” Kibum says hysterically, shuddering to himself.

You rolled your eyes at the dramatic son of yours. Kibum once burnt a toast… in a toaster. Who doesn’t?

“not convincing enough. Minho is here too, ask him to watch over the stove for you.” You were about to call for Minho when little Taemin walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes at the sight of you and his brother, yawning because he had just woken up. It’s weekend, so the boys are supposed to sleep in like any other kids would do.

“mama!” Taemin smiled, running to you and hugging your legs. You his head softly, smiling at the baby of the family.

Kibum’s eyes sparkled, as in God has granted his wish just now. He smirked evilly before covering it up with a soft smile towards Taemin.

“Tae-ah, do you want mama to make you a pudding? Mama is going to make us a mango pudding today!” your head snapped towards Kibum in warning as to ask him to keep quiet about it, when little Taemin’s eyes sparkled brightly.

“Mango! Mango! Mango! Mama, can you make us mango pudding?” he grinned excitedly, looking at you with his adorable droopy eyes. You whined slightly, having to be defeated just like that. Your sons’ aegyo are the worst weakness that you could ever have. And trust them to know when to use it on you, making you defenseless.

“fine. I’ll make the pudding. But you better learn it! Don’t burn anything in the kitchen!”

Kibum smiled and did a happy dance inside his mind, happy that he won. You let Taemin sat on the stool before going to the fridge to get out the ingredients while Kibum pat his little brother’s head softly, thanking him for his effortless doing.

“your welcome?” Taemin replied, confused.

 

Meanwhile, Jinki and Jonghyun are busy following their father around, not even caring about the glances that they got from the other people, mainly the other artists in the company or even staff that worked there. They only need to make sure that their father is reminded about the upcoming date, and get some gifts too, which Leetuk hasn’t been able to do that yet.

“Leetuk-Sunbaenim! Anneyonghasaeyo!” most artists that didn’t realised his presence suddenly stood up and bowed to him, due to respect. Leetuk nodded and greeted back, before walking inside a recording room which was important for Leetuk because Super Junior is scheduled to record a new song at the moment.

“our appa really does a good job in everything, huh?” Jinki commented, watching all of the members of the Super Junior inside, listening and discussing about their new single. Jonghyun nodded, pointing outside so that they won’t disturb them. As much as they wanted to listen to the new track, the confidentiality is important, and they wouldn’t want to spill out about it to anyone.

They stood outside, leaning on the wall watching as people walk through. Almost all of the people in the company knew that they are Leetuk’s oldest kids. In Super Junior, as people would have known, two members had already hitched, Leetuk and Sungmin.

But only Leetuk are blessed with a family at this moment, so it is a big news to everyone in the company. Being attractive and charming too leads them to be admirable by everyone, like Leetuk’s persona to people.

As people keep on glancing on the two brothers standing outside the recording room, talking to each other and greet people in the way, Jinki and Jonghyun are getting bored.

“I think appa is going to be there in a long time. Let’s walk around?” Jonghyun asked his hyung, tapping his feet. Jinki nodded, turning to the other way of the hall and walk through it, with Jonghyun following him. They look through some rooms, offices and even practice room.

Looking through some rooms, they noticed trainees practicing hard to fight for their spot in debuting. Jinki and Jonghyun turn to look at each other before quietly slipping inside, watching them doing so.

Most of the trainees are definitely older than them, but not too much, maybe they are about the same age as Taemin of SHINee. The music changes, the trainees picked it up and danced their heart out to it, according to what they had learned. Jonghyun and Jinki tap to the beat, listening and watching their practice.

This goes on until they are finished. The trainees stopped and dropped down in exhaustion. Jinki and Jonghyun clapped slowly, catching all the attention. Jonghyun would probably freaked out because the attention was on him, but Jinki pat his back, calming him down before nodding to all of them.

“all of you did great, good job.” Some trainees thanked them and some of them nodded to them. Jinki and Jonghyun was about to walk out from the room when someone called them.

“excuse me, are you a trainee too? Or someone who was about to get debuted soon?”

Jonghyun laughed a little, shaking his head. “nope.”

“we’re just passing by. But thanks for that thought. It made us feel special for some reason.” Jinki joked.

“oh? Then what are you doing here?” another boy asked. It may sounded rude to other people, but Jinki and Jonghyun thought that they may have not realised that they are talking to someone important in the future.

“I don’t think that it matters. We’re not a crazy fan passing by. We’re just high school kids who are just curious.” Jonghyun replied. Some smirked and pfft’ed at them.

“kids… don’t you know how hard it is to be an idol these days? And you’re claiming that you’re curious…” some guy muttered, but then his friend next to him nudge him, telling him to be nice.

“we know, that’s why we’re thinking about it.” Jonghyun scrunched his eyebrows, feeling offended because they half-expected them to react like this. That’s why they would rather keep their identity a secret because they wouldn’t want people to it up to them.

“don’t be like that, they were just watching us. There are better things to be rather than be an idol. They’re just evaluating the outcome. Right?” someone spoke out of the sudden. Jinki and Jonghyun nodded, agreeing with him.

“kids! Where did you go? I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” Leetuk’s voice bombarded through the room. Jinki and Jonghyun turn to look at their father, raising his eyebrow at both of them.

“just watching the trainees practice. We’re good to go?” Jinki ask. Leetuk nodded and turn to look at the trainees who leaped out from their places, bowing down to Leetuk.

“anneyonghasaeyo, Leetuk-Sunbaenim!” they greeted. Leetuk nodded and pat both of Jinki and Jonghyun’s back while looking at them.

“keep up the good work! You’ll be able to debut soon when the time is right. Oh, this is my eldest sons. Jinki and Jonghyun. Boys, greet them too.”

Jinki and Jonghyun swore that almost all of the trainees’ head exploded at the fact, not to mention that some of them literally dissed at them for just passing by earlier.

“hello.” Both of them bowed before turning to their father.

“appa, let’s go. We need to get some stuff for mama.” Jinki spoke, looking at the time.

“oh yeah, we should go now. I’ll see you boys some other time.” Leetuk smiled before walking out. Jinki and Jonghyun turn to look at each other before smirked a little, before turning to the trainees and bowed to them.

“see you later.” Both of them spoke before walking out from the room with ease.

“feels good to be owning them.” Jonghyun snickered. Jinki smirked before shaking his head, walking together with their father and continue on talking about some stuff that they need for the upcoming days.


I swear that i'm just putting random titles because i was never good with that. XD 

2 chaps updates because you guys deserves it! thank you for new subs (either in this story or others) and thanks for having an interest in reading my plain old cliche story XD hahaha

enjoy!