9 : Random Things...

SHINee : Family Version

Coming home from school, Jinki jumped into the dance room with Jonghyun on his back, strangling him like a horse. Jinki let out a strangled yell, trying to run while shaking his brother off while Jonghyun is so happy that he got to mount his big brother and treat him like a slave once in a while.

“get down! You’re heavy!” Jinki run around, shaking his body furiously as to make his brother fall down from his back. Jonghyun laughed evilly before clamping his arms around his neck tighter, thus not allowing the older male to breathe that much.

“ani! This is too much fun, hyung!”

“help!” Jinki choked on his breath, while Jonghyun keep on laughing evilly until Jinki felt that he couldn’t even breathe anymore.

 

Jinki’s head bumped into the car window as the car skidded to stop. He lifted his head slowly, rubbing the part that he had bumped into before looking around, noticing that he was inside a car, he was safe and sound. He shuddered of his newfound nightmare, of Jonghyun.

“we’re here!” uncle Heechul chirped, unclasping his seatbelt and coming out from the car, muttering about how he need to go and have a facial later if he have time. Jinki got out from the car, fixing his hair and wiping the excessive dirt out from his eyes and yawned.

Shouldn’t have watched cowboys vs. aliens last night…

Since he was the first to be dismissed from classes (a very good student, indeed. Could be a valedictorian!) He and uncle Heechul decided to go on an adventure to find restaurants that could be a perfect place for his parents date night. And maybe even book the hotel and such stuff…

It’s what uncle Heechul would said.

“it’s not going to be some meat restaurant. Too messy and not romantic!” uncle Heechul muttered, flipping through the menu of a restaurant that s had suggested him to. Being the one that was free on that day, uncle Heechul decided to bring the eldest out (since Jonghyun is getting trouble with studying, he had to be tutored after school) and planned out the leader of the Super Junior and his wife’s date night. And being the kind member (and out of schedules) uncle Heechul volunteered to go.

“why not the foreign restaurant food? Italian? French cuisine? Japanese?” Jinki suggested, sipping on his tea, like a proper gentleman. In a growing age of puberty, Jinki turns out to be good looking, teenage boy. Well, who doesn’t? All of his brothers are growing up and becoming a handsome lad. Take Minho for example.

“it’s not easy to make the reservation there, uncle had to go and wait in line just to get one table years ago.” Uncle Heechul pouted. Jinki sniggered.

“you wait in line for table? You’d really do that?”

Uncle Heechul smirked and flip his fabulous hair. “when uncle wants something, he always get his ways.”

“how about we should just check them out? I’m sure it’s not going to be that bad. Should have called the restaurant for reservation first.”

Uncle Heechul hummed, agreeing. “fine.” he flipped the menu close, turning to look at the growing teenager, examining Jinki. Jinki didn’t seem to notice as he was busy looking around, sipping on his hot tea.

“Jinki-ah?” the younger male hums.

“are you planning to be a trainee soon?” Jinki quit sipping on his tea, putting it down and look at his uncle. He quirked a small smile, shrugging.

“maybe after I graduated. I don’t want to be one now. I need to focus.”

Uncle Heechul cooed at the eldest brother. Cute and responsible indeed.

“when are you going to tell your parents about the audition that you’ve been before?” uncle Heechul yawned, twirling the small spoon in his cup, waiting for the small one to answer. Jinki grinned sheepishly. Uncle Heechul always finds out.

“I told you that it was just a small audition. They are still deciding on it. I’m still deciding on it too.”

“well, if you need any help, I’m always here for you, since I’m the only one who knows.” He wriggled his eyebrows at Jinki. Jinki blushed a little and chuckled a little, nodding and thanking him.

It’s his story, but another time to tell.

 

Dragging his feet to the house, Jinki and Jonghyun (uncle Heechul picked him up because he cared equally for all the brothers) opened the door to their home, smelling the sweet scent of baked cookies like those famous bakery did (what name is it, they forgot because the smell is overwhelming) and drag themselves to the kitchen with a heavy heart, but not stomach to see their parents are spending time together and laughing before sharing a sweet kiss.

Both the eldest brothers scrunched their face in disgust before backing up quickly from the kitchen. Both of them turn to look at each other and thought the same thing.

“Do we really have to go far to plan their date just to see them smooching in the kitchen?” Jonghyun muttered slowly, dragging his body upstairs to his room, with the eldest following behind. Jinki sighed and smiled.

“just let them be. They are happy. Appa and mama need it. We’re just trying to be the responsible sons, aren’t we doing that right now?” he pushed the door to his room open, walking in and dump his bag on his study table. Jonghyun followed suit in his eldest brother’s room, because he just love to annoy him and sat on his bed.

Jinki walk over to his wardrobe and pull out his school uniform, leaving him with a white shirt underneath it before turning to Jonghyun who was busy stretching his toes on his bed. Jinki narrowed his eyes at him.

“get your off from my bed. And go shower when you did so.” he pick up his own towel before walking into the bathroom. Jonghyun blew a strawberry at him.

“hyung, why so serious?”

Jinki peek his head out from the bathroom, sticking his tongue out at him.

“because your whisper is the Lucifer!”

“what’s with the weird talking?” Kibum walked in with papers in his hands. Jinki sighed, his soon to be shower session was interrupted by Kibum now walking inside his room. He stood by the entrance of the bathroom.

“don’t you guys have your own room? Let me be in peace for once.” He whined. Kibum snorted, putting the papers on his bed.

“Minho is busy doing crunches in the room so I have no one to talk to.”

“Taemin?” Jonghyun leaned his head back lazily and look at the younger brother, seeming as he had lay down and propped elbows to keep his upper body up.

“sleeping. Probably because of the meds that got him knocked out.”

“did you got back with appa and mama?” Jinki scratched his head. Usually Kibum and Minho would just come back home after he and Jonghyun did, because Minho claimed that walking is healthy. Jinki and Jonghyun are too cool for walking… ish.

Kibum rolled his eyes. “who else? And I know that they are probably smooching or making out in the kitchen right now. I didn’t hear them laughing or talking. So danger. Don’t come inside the kitchen and stop Taemin from coming into the kitchen when he woke up. Didn’t want him to know the ‘stork and baby’ process…” Kibum snickered. Jonghyun and Jinki snickered too, not wanting to scar their mind with that thoughts.

“I hope not. I don’t want Taemin to demand any brother or sister. He’s still a baby.” Jinki shook his head before retreating into the bathroom, but then stopped because he saw the papers.

“what’s that?”

Kibum nod his head to the papers. “appa and mama’s new schedules. The uncles and I figured that out. So we better plan it quickly, because the SHINee hyungs are leaving at the end of this month.” That made the eldest brothers sprint to see the schedules.

“wait, I thought that they would be leaving next month?!” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows at the papers before turning to look at the younger twin. Kibum sighed and rub his forehead.

“I heard that SM pushed their promotion up because they are about to shoot their own concert special DVD or something. I don’t know, celebrities stuff.”

Jinki frowned. “now we do really need to make sure mama wouldn’t be able to go.”

“should we make someone else sick too? Because I can totally offered myself.” Jonghyun shrugged. Jinki flicked his forehead.

“you just want a reason to not be tutored after school.”

Jonghyun sighed dramatically.

“well, it’s worth a try.”


sorry for the late updates, will try to update regularly cause' class has just started and lots of things are going on. trust me, real life drama and stuff... and a very much thank you to the subscribers (old and new) who has been patiently waiting for every update! love you all! didn't know that this small ongoing fic receives lots of attention from you guys! support SHINee always! 

xoxo