50: Plan ~1~

SHINee : Family Version

“Mama, like, seriously, can you tell me how important these guests are to you? To our family? To us?” Kibum had been pulling his mother’s shirt and insanity for a while now, begging for more information to be discovered.

“Kibum, it’s important enough that you guys wouldn’t have to know about it,” the mother replied, dragging the pouty younger twin around while she is doing her chores around the house. Despite being pouty and pushy, Kibum does help his mother with the chores too, occasionally nagging and pleading for some information.

“But mama, remember about Taemin? You made him sad this week because of the guests, so why not just tell me and we can solve this together?” that hit the rock bottom, but Kibum doesn’t have a choice.

His mother stopped, frowning at it, remembering the look on his baby’s face about the sleepover plan, only to be turned away seconds after. It’s been almost a week, and Taemin wasn’t exactly the most secretive kid ever. His feeling showed through his actions and face every single time the family huddled up together for a quality family time.

“Aish, you’ll just have to know it this weekend!”

Kibum huffed. He’s not giving up.

 

While the younger twin is doing that, the older twin had spent his time in Taemin’s room, coaxing the youngest of the family to call his friends.

“come on Tae, you can do it. Just ask them to come to our house this weekend and we’ll go out to somewhere fun,”

Taemin look up at his hyung, confused and petrified. “We’re not going to the fun fair… right?”

Minho shook his head, which makes the latter sighed in relief. The trauma should not be repeated. And if the older brothers decided to bring themselves back to the same place, they would have to deal with 4 younger kids, and that’s not an easy job, to be honest.

“No! just somewhere nice. You guys can play all day and spend time with each other. I promise you that we can do your sleepover next week, the least. But since you wanted to spend time with your friends, so why not have a play date? It’s like a hangout!”

Taemin’s eyes sparkled at the word ‘hangout’. From what he remembered, his older hyungs would always use that term with each other, and they always wear nice clothes when going out, even bringing that plastic cups from the famous café that he heard about. And his hyungs had so much fun, Taemin was envious.

They smelled like that coffee smell their appa would always drink, but even more heavenly. If he recalled, His oldest brother Jinki would always have his coffee decorated with whipped cream and that thin sauce on it, making it fancier than ever.

It’s not like Taemin couldn’t drink it, but he didn’t like the taste of coffee (due to his age) and he was too young to go out with his brothers, who was mostly just talking about adult stuff, worries and school life, something that was not on Taemin’s general interest.

Taemin wonders, if he can have that moments too with his friends, they would be the most awesome squad in school! (even if he had to try coffee!)

“Can we hang out at cool café and drink coffee like hyungs?” Taemin’s eyes sparkled even brighter, surprising Minho with it.

“Sure… but coffee?”

Taemin nodded. “Hyungs looked so cool with it, I wanna try and be awesome like you hyungs!”

This cute, cuddly and innocent kid.

Minho grinned, ruffling his hair in an affectionate manner.

“We can’t let you drink coffee yet,” that made Taemin pouted. “But we can have juices, soda and chocolates for you kids,”

Taemin grinned, hearing the sweet beverage and delicacies rang into his ears like Christmas. He reaches out for Minho’s smartphone, his fingers tapping the digits on the screen one by one, following the scribbled digits on his small notebook.

Minho let out a sigh of relief, his task of convincing Taemin to make up and make another plan is going well, hoping for his brother’s friends to not mess it up later on.

All he could hope is that the rest of his brothers manage to get some clue and the itinerary for this weekend’s visit.


Enjoy!

xoxo