21 : Parents are back!

SHINee : Family Version

It was the day that the parents would come home. The children and the uncles are diligently cleaning the house, making sure that the parents won’t have a headache for coming back home seeing the mess of 10 grown adults and 5 children altogether made.

Shindong, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Kangin are in charge of making everything clean from scratch, that is including the mess of the last night’s dinner, which, magically, has been cleared by the kids (for some unknown reason, Taemin’s little body is like a black hole that absorbs all the food like a vacuum. Or was it the other way around?)

Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk are busy cooking for breakfast, also they are trying to bake a cake (?) seeing that some of them is stirring the butter and flour together or if that’s what they’re trying to do anyways. After some chastising from the responsible one (you know who) they put up a decent batter to be baked in the oven. Let’s hope that it’s not a burnt one.

While the children, they are also busy. The room of their parents are decorated with flower petals from the stack of roses that somehow Minho had gotten them from. And yes, Minho is romantic. His parents would be proud of his romantic idea later on.

Kibum fussed over on how they should of decorate the room like that honeymoon suite package where there are towels in the shape of swan or heart, and neither of them are capable of doing a swan (Jinki tried, Jonghyun threw the towels out and Taemin… well what do you expect? That kid is barely 9!) So they opted for the easiest design which is the heart shaped towels. Kibum had even put a scented candles hailed from the unknown to make the room smell nicer than the others, which is, boys room. Duh.

“what time are they coming back?” Minho asked, dusting off the invisible dirt on the curtains, his eyes squinted to find the remaining dirt on the curtains, if that was even possible.

“I don’t know. Maybe after lunch? Or after breakfast. Didn’t Kibum had the schedules?” Jinki wipe the fluffy pillow with a clean cloth, before puffing the pillows up to make it more comfy.

Kibum who was busy lighting up the scented candles, shrugged at the eldest’s remark. “I just have mama and appa’s work schedule, not the freaking honeymoon expansion pack schedule.”

“whoa, what’s with the sass kiddo?” Ryeowook’s budging in, walking into the bedroom. Minho repeated his question to the uncle, hoping that he bought the answer.

“they were supposed to be back before lunch, but they overslept. So they will be back after.”

“huh, overslept? Seems like not them.” Jonghyun voiced his thoughts out loud before slapping his hand to his mouth, afraid that he was going to be judged. But thankfully, all of them are thinking the same thing too.

“weird. Mama was the one who was supposed to wake up early, because appa slept like a log.” Kibum pursued his lips, thinking.

“relax, they must be having the late night talks and all that couple thing does. Probably they just want to spend more time before coming back.” Ryeowook quickly interrupt them from thinking so much, afraid that the kids would be having different ideas about their parents.

“as long as they come back home, we would be happy nonetheless.” Jinki concluded, smiling at the thought of their parents coming home to see all of this.

“now, let’s move on to your rooms!”

 

Waiting for the parents, check.

Now, they are wondering about why the hell is their parents are taking so long to arrive.

“they’re not, you know… right?” Jonghyun asks, hesitatingly. Jinki slap the back of his neck softly before shaking his head to his answer.

“nonsense. They must been stuck to traffic. Don’t think otherwise or you’ll be banned from being the Park’s brothers.”

“uh,  I’m still a Park even if I was banned, LOL.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his eldest.

“who says that you are? We can easily pull out the papers.” Kibum smirked. Jonghyun’s face was suddenly turn into confusion, making the brothers giggled at his reaction.

“you can?” Jonghyun panics. The others laughed at him before Jinki pat his head.

“don’t worry. Let’s not make any mistake or that disowning thoughts would be real later on.”

Jonghyun sighed heavily before pouting cutely, reminding them of their mama that they had missed during this two days without them.

“I see the car! Hurry up kids!” Shindong shouted, capturing their attention as they scattered to the door, waiting for it to be opened. As they peek through the curtains from the window, they see their mother talking about something to their father that was unloading the luggage from the car before locking the car. Taking her hand, they walk side to side and move to the front door, smiles on their face knowing that they are home, at last.

“mama!” little Taemin squealed when the front door was opened, revealing you smiling at the kids waiting patiently by the door. You shifted inside so that you can allow your husband to come in too, and reach for the youngest who was already jumped towards you.

“awh,  I missed you my baby. And of course, I miss my babies too.” you smiled and opened your free hand towards the other sons. Kibum smiled and going towards you, hugging you with all his might because he misses you terribly, while the other three was debating to hug you or not because they think that would ruin their ego. LOL.

“you don’t want to hug mama?” you pouted, very same like Jonghyun who was pouting earlier. their resemblance are uncanny. Minho hesitated but then he didn’t want you to be sad, so he fling towards you and hug you too. And also because he misses his mama.

Seeing that Minho, the macho man hug you, both the oldest sons shrugged.

“oh, what the hell, I missed you mama!” Jinki leaped towards you, joining the hug.

“mama! What do I do without you!!” Jonghyun joined too, making the ball of hugs turn into a laughter because of the suffocation from hugs. Another pair of arms joined them, and they turn to see their father hugging them too.

“I missed my kids too!!”

They laughed altogether seeing their father’s childish antics.


here you go! and yeah, i just discovered that aff decided that my story would be worthy of bonus karma points if you commented on my story. so whoever that is reading this, and to the newcomers too, you are welcome to comment on this story! and also thank you for if you have done that! also, maybe  you can give me some ideas for the next chapter? i had so much fun while writing this, i would love to know what do you guys think of the next chapters-soon-to-be too! maybe i would slip some supernatural stuff in the future chapters? hehe.

xoxo