66: Another Day...

SHINee : Family Version

Taemin sulked while he bid his friends goodbye. He was sentenced to a punishment by his parents, and it was the first time that he did something wrong. He hurt his older brother, and now he’s paying the price.

Right now, he’s thinking of buying his older brother some milk, and he can’t decide to whether to get strawberry milk or banana milk for him. He could be taking both, but he wonders if he’s going to get either strawberry or banana when his older brother took one. Maybe he can buy two of them?

“Taeminie, are you done?” his older brother, Jonghyun walk past him, patting his head, not even waiting for his answer as he went to the other isle, looking at the other snacks that are there for them to eat on their way.

Taemin decided to get two of the flavors, not wanting to waste time and breath to think about it. Maybe he can get sick from drinking too much milk and get to escape his punishment?

His little devil must be laughing, cheering on his motives while the little angel chided him on to be genuine and take care of his sick older brother because of his doings.

“Hyung! I’m done!” Taemin run to his older brother, only to bump into another person, again.

It’s like déjà vu.

“Oww...” the other person groaned, rubbing his head. Taemin look up from his milk to see that he bumped into another kid, his snacks splattered on the floor.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Taemin collects the snack and gave it back to the kid.

The kid grinned and muttered “It’s okay...” before turning to the other direction that he was going, to a tall and handsome man. Taemin watched as the man crouched down and rub the kid’s head affectionately while the kid is busy chattering happily and showing his snacks to the adult, before holding the kid’s hand and walk to the counter, paying for the snacks.

Taemin was in awe watching the interaction, never came across another adult babying the kid that was about his age, but then again, he never paid attention to his surrounding, so he didn’t know too much.

“Hyung! Let’s go!” Taemin turn back to his older brothers, getting ready to spend his time with another older brother in the hospital.

 

“You bought a lot...” Minho commented, observing Jonghyun pulling out snacks, fruits and drinks from the black plastic bag. It was like when they had this sleepover two years ago.

They got sick from the snack eating contest, and was exempted from the school the next day.

It was supposed to be something fun, but when Kibum puking green and pink vomit everywhere, and Jinki spent hours in the bathroom for his diarrhea, yeah, it backfires.

“It’s nothing. Just thought that I might get bored while solving the equation problems. Today’s lesson was a bit complicated for me to understand.” Jonghyun replies, putting the plastic bag away when there’s nothing left in it.

“That hard? Did you need my help?” Minho offered, reaching for the milk randomly when Taemin offered some, didn’t care which flavor. Taemin proceeded to drink the other milk that Minho didn’t take, happily watching something on the tv.

Jonghyun waves him off.

“No need, I need to do this first before I can ask someone to help me.” Jonghyun pull out the books from his bag, turning to the pages that he had marked with his sticky notes and starting to pay his attention to it.

Minho didn’t want to interrupt, so he turns to Taemin, who was busy watching a channel on the tv, sipping through his milk.

“Taeminie, how’s your day at school today?”

Taemin turn to his brother, with straws on his lips, sipping through it gingerly before pulling it out.

“It was fun! We play balls and draw animals! I learned about mathematics and English!”

Minho nodded, patting his head.

“Did you have any homework?”

Taemin shakes his head.

“I did it at school! Jonghyun hyung was late so I did my homework while waiting!”

“Hyung’s bladder is the problem, that’s why.” Jonghyun muttered, scribbling his equations on the paper. Minho grinned, understanding it. He too, had the same problem this morning.

“Where’s Jinki hyung though?”

Jonghyun look up from his book, thinking. “Oh yeah, I didn’t see him at school today so I thought that he went here to see you.”

Minho shakes his head. “If he did, he would. But he didn’t texted me?”

Jonghyun stopped writing, forehead creased with wrinkles with all the thinking going on.

“What is that guy up to then? Weird...”

“I hope he showed up later, then maybe we can ask.”

“Ask who about what?” both Jonghyun and Minho jumped, their gaze shot to the door, finding Jinki wearing casual clothes with black plastic bag on his hold.

“Hyung!” Taemin cheered, seeing their eldest there.

“Uhh...” Minho was at loss for words, while Jonghyun just stared at Jinki.

Jinki raised his eyebrow at his brothers before approaching them, patting Taemin’s head on the way.

“Uhh...”


A/N: Yall I'm grateful for the subs and all. This might be some couple of chapters that could end this story, cause ya know what, My brain dried out of ideas somehow in the future, so I might just polished up some more to finish it and went for new stories that I've been neglecting it.