39: Hokkaido ~2~

SHINee : Family Version

Minho was dribbling his ball, kicking and balancing it on his foot. He had a hard time containing his fanboying inside him, being amused with a single item. He had his fun, before taking the ball to the counter with other purchases with him, paying without hesitation.

“this is for Taekwoon hyung, this is for Li Wei hyung, this is for…” he keep on chanting many names as the items are being scanned into the machine, registering the items with the owners. He would sure that all of them would love his purchase.

After paying for the items, without further ado, he trudge out from the store (with the store clerk thanking him for his presence) and smiled in satisfaction. He was about to set off for another store when he sees his twin brother sitting at one of the many benches outside of the shop, sighing heavily.

Weird.

Usually Kibum would get something from any store, be it food or toys or even books, although he rarely ever read it and would give it to Jonghyun or himself instead. He would only buy it when the book is interesting to him, but he is too lazy to read any long chaptered books, so off to go to a new owner.

“Hey, what’s with the moping around? Aren’t you going to shop? There’s the store that you said gives some pretty good deal.”

Kibum pursued his lips before sighing again.

“There’s nothing that catches my eyes there. I had my eyes on some clothes online, but here they said it was out of stock, and wouldn’t be for another few weeks. Right now, I’m nothing. I feel lost!” Kibum grasped his coat, sobbing dryly.

“My poor money, nothing for me to spend it on!”

Minho rolled his eyes on his twin. What a brat.

“You do know that we got a week here? So maybe there’s another store somewhere that have your stupid clothes.”

“Shut up.” Kibum retorted before looking at Minho’s purchases.

“You seems to be enjoying a lot.”

Minho look down at his bags on his grasps, smiling proudly at himself.

“Yeah, it got out of hand, but I think I had- hey is that a takoyaki stall?” Kibum didn’t even get to stop Minho when his twin dashed out of his sight.

Kibum pouted again and decided to throw a mini tantrum before going to catch Minho. Atleast he’s not alone.

 

“How about this?” you put a toy car up on his face. Taemin stood for a moment before nodding. You put the toy car back to its place, before reaching for another toy car, showing it to the children. Again, Taemin nodded, not much of a reaction.

You sighed and turn to look for your husband, but he was nowhere near them. Probably going to the plushie section again…

“Alright Tae, can you tell mama what do you want? Don’t you want toys?” Taemin nodded.

You sighed. Who knew taking a child to the toy store would be a hard work? Shouldn’t it be easy?

You were planning to bring Taemin to a toy store, as a reward for him for being a good son. It’s not that he is not a good son, or maybe you just want to spoil your son unlike his older brothers who just have their own preferences.

All you know that at the young, prime age of a small, pure, innocent child, everyone would of have guessed to choose toy store as the main attraction amongst everything as starters..

“nevermind.” You took his small hand and trudge to the other sections, finding something that would gain his baby’s interest.

Toy car is out of the hand, play dough? Too messy. Drawing blocks? He got tons of that back home. Barbie dolls? Sure, if he wants to, but seeing him not paying attention to any, so it’s a no.

“oppa!” you hissed at your husband who was busy playing with the plushie. He dared to have his own toy fight while you were trying to find something that Taemin would like in this huge store?

Pardon for the vulgar word.

Leetuk drop the plushies on the basket before turning back to you, smiling sheepishly. You just had to calm down your fire inside you because;

  1. He is your husband
  2. This is a toy store
  3. In conjunction to the second’s statement, it is a public place
  4. Your husband is a kid at heart
  5. He is so darn cute

The last statement does not count, but who cares? He’s your husband.

“Jagi! Have you found the toys yet?” Leetuk rubbed the back of his neck, laughing lightly at himself for being caught, again.

“No. Unless you’re going to divorce me and marry the plushie toys that you had just played with just now, start finding toys for our son or I swear to God, I won’t let you near me for a week,” you ‘harrumphed’ and turn your heels to another section with your little boy.

Only to hang onto nothing.

“Taemin?!” you twirl around and scanned the area. Leetuk also turned pale, having to regain his senses and look through another sections, searching for his son.

You grasp your hair, almost pulling at it. Losing your kid is one problem, but being it under your guidance is also your problem. Looks like no one is getting the best parents award this year.

You run around, almost bumping into your husband at some point for being running into one direction, before going stopping each other and take a deep breath out of it.

“Okay, let us think first before running around again. He was uninterested with the toys, would he be going off to another section?” Leetuk asked.

“I don’t know! You tell me!” you sighed annoyed. He was not interested in any of the toys, why bother going into another one?

“What if he ran out from the store?” you freaked out.

“Now jagi, calm down. Let’s not get that thoughts again. Okay, let us think, what other toys section is in here?”

“There’s boys, girls, babies, teens-“ “not the age section!” Leetuk cut you off abruptly.

“Shut up.”

Leetuk leaned back his body backwards, fixing his spine and cracked some bones before something got into his mind.

“I think I might know where he’s in.”

And he was right, he does know where Taemin is.

Taemin was busy punching his small fist into the small punching bag situated on the low ceiling, made for kids who wanted to try the item. Taemin giggled as the bag bounced bag into his hand, before trying on another item which is a skateboard.

Taemin almost tripped, but he regained his balance after that and decided to sit on the board, waving his body back and forth so that the board moved according to his command.

You sighed in relief, watching the little boy amusing himself with the toys. Leetuk gave himself a pat on his shoulder, finally getting some stuff right.

“How did you know?”

“Well Minho showed him a video of some kangaroo cartoon punching a punching bag and rode a skateboard to the sunset. Weird video, but I guess it got him hooked up to it.”

“Wow, never a day I would see him doing something else other than his musical interests.”

“That being said, I didn’t have to worry about him wanting to be an idol, right?”

“You’re sleeping on the couch tonight hun.”


A/N: HEYYYY i'm sorry for not being there to update!! my laptop was admitted to the computer hospital a.k.a. tech store so i couldn't update for these past few weeks! i'm a horrible person,  i know! i'm sorry for making you guys wait for another chapter longer than usual! but i'm back!!!! Thank you for those who are patiently waiting!!! i'm going to update more soon!!

xoxo