7 : Getting The Plan To Succeed!

SHINee : Family Version

Jinki is sitting, doing homework in one of the empty rooms in the building. It’s his turn to keep an eye on his mother, which he would be doing by finishing his homework and revise his notes for the upcoming exam. Being the first born is difficult, you have the family’s expectation raised higher for you than the rest of the children. And Jinki needs to buckle up and study for he wants to graduate successfully.

Jonghyun would be coming along later too, after he finished with dealing with his stage fright phobia by watching people perform on stage secretly. Sometimes he could never make that happen, but y Jonghyun would always tell him that it can cure his phobia a bit.

Weirdo.

“oh? Jinki-ah!” he whip his head to turn to look at one of his uncles, uncle Shindong spotted him being in the room alone. Since you are busy escorting SHINee to a talk show and would come back later, Jinki decided to make use of the time and space and find some empty room for him to chill out and do his work.

“hi uncle Shindong.” He greeted back, smiling. Shindong called out to the rest and walk inside the room, sitting next to him, watching him did his mathematic equation.

“what are you doing here, lingering in an empty room? Where’s your mama?” Shindong asked. Sometimes when you’re not there, the rest of the uncles are responsible for taking care of your kids. Leetuk would be too busy, since he have the most schedules as MC and DJ the most out of the members. And some people wondered how the two of you last long enough in the marriage…

“mama’s with SHINee hyungs to a talk show. And I’m bored. Jonghyun will drop by later.” He leaned back on his seat, taking a break from his homework. Shindong pat his head and smiled, thinking how Jinki could be so cute when he’s a high school student.

“ah, that’s why. You want to follow the uncles for late lunch? We’re having meat, as usual.” Shindong suggested, seeing that he couldn’t just leave this brother behind. Without people knowing, all the uncles in Super Junior does have a soft spot for the five brothers. Even the coldest of them (Kyuhyun, Siwon etc.) would always pamper the brothers with everything. Since they are in the long way to go in this dating and marriage thing, they don’t have kids to entertain them like the leader has.

“sure. Let me pack up.” Jinki stood up, packing his stuff. Shindong stood up too, helping him and walk to the door to call out the rest.

 

“Teukkie-hyung is going on a date with your mama?” uncle Heechul claimed, dipping the meat in the sauce before putting it inside little Taemin’s mouth. With Leetuk and your permission (of course, the parents!) a part of the members in Super Junior took the five brothers out to eat late lunch and promised to be back before dinner.

They managed to get Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho and little Taemin too, despite having to stop at their schools and waited for them to finish because the uncles just love the mini SHINee brothers (that’s what they called because the brothers have identical names to the SHINee members) and treat them to eat.

Jinki and Jonghyun nodded. “we’re hoping for you uncles to come and babysit us so appa and mama can have their time as much as they want.” Jonghyun continued.

“appa and mama want time for each other. Tae wants that.” little Taemin interrupted, blowing the hot meat that uncle Kyuhyun had cooked for him. Seeing how little Taemin said that, the uncles cooed and sighed.

“we could take some days off from them. I mean why not? Hyung is always busy. And his wife is no better.” Uncle Ryeowook suggested, biting his chopsticks. He could make the arrangements and such stuff, as he already did in his head.

“yeah, it’s been months since we saw Teukkie-hyung going on a date with his wife. And you know how he throws tantrum of not being ‘loved’ enough,” uncle Shindong teased, since they know how Leetuk always complained about missing his wife all the time. The rest snickered, including the twins.

“appa is like that? Whoa, I thought that he is a macho man.” Minho snickered, happy to be knowing secrets about their father just like that. Kibum nodded, happily digesting the fact because who doesn’t tease their father that often except his group members?

“Your appa definitely need some lovin’ from your mama. He’s always been putting up that macho card for his kids. But behind that, it’s always ‘I miss my wife’ or ‘I can barely see her, I thought about having lunch with her later’ and all that stuff.” Uncle Kyuhyun smirked, replaying the times when Leetuk actually went into ‘sulky husband’ mode because his wife is transferred from being one of the Super Junior’s manager to be the manager of the new upcoming group SHINee.

Uncle Shindong, Heechul, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun laughed.

Jinki and Jonghyun couldn’t help it and laughed too, seeing their fathers being so cute like that. little Taemin would join and laugh, but then he realised that he didn’t know what he was laughing about and continue on eating his wrapped meat while watching the rest laugh.

“don’t worry, we can get your parents on a date and babysit you at the same time. Just tell uncle when.” Uncle Heechul smiled, flipping the meat with the tongs while looking at the brothers. Jinki and Jonghyun smiled to each other, succeeded in making the uncles babysitting them, but then they frowned.

“but we don’t know when both of them would be free…” Jonghyun muttered, looking down at his food. Jinki nodded, pursuing his lips and sighed. It’s going to be hard. Uncle Ryeowook rub his smooth chin before clicking his fingers.

“don’t worry. I’ll ask for your appa’s schedule from the manager. Hopefully we can alter them without anyone’s disappointment. But then, one of you would have to know your mama’s schedule too.”

Kibum nodded. “I can do that.” he says, proudly. Minho rolled his eyes and keep on eating his meat. Among the twins, Kibum may or may not have the power to know everything when he’s set on to do it. And Minho couldn’t argue with that.

Uncle Heechul clapped, smiling. “then it’s settled. We need to find out about their schedules and then we can go on for planning everything. For now, let’s eat.” He feed himself while grilling the meat. Even the quiet Kyuhyun would nod and eat too, not forgetting to feed little Taemin the wrapped meat often.

Jinki and Jonghyun slapped their hands together, while Kibum and Minho turn to look at each other and nodded, satisfied with the result.

While little Taemin, he was eating away, not even knowing what’s going to happen with his brothers and uncles cheering about. He even picked up a green coloured chopped vegetables and stuff it inside his mouth, when he chewed deliciously…

Until his face heated up. Uh oh.


sorry about the delay! here you go~