20 : Dinner and Exhaustion

SHINee : Family Version

“why can’t we have the meal in peace? We’re just ordering pizza for god sakes.” Jinki questioned, scratching his head while watching his uncles bickering with each other on what toppings should they get for the pizza, even to the different types of cheese too, if that was not enough, like mozzarella or blue cheese and string cheese? It’s just cheese!

“they should’ve just figured out to order the whole menu, if not the whole franchise.” Kibum commented, sipping his water like it was tea (it made his skin nice and clear, why not) and watching his uncles couldn’t come up with the result.

“at this rate, none of us are going to eat anything.” Jonghyun grumbled, his stomach growling already. He went to his uncles, picking up the menu that was laid on the table and went back to his brothers, putting it on his lap as he sat down.

“let’s just freaking order everything and have them paid it out.” Jonghyun grumbled again and pull out his phone to call for delivery. Even he did that, none of the uncles noticed of what he had done and continue bickering like no other.

After moments of waiting, the uncles shut up, not knowing what to order. The brothers just keep on watching, sipping on their milks while waiting for the outcome.

Uncle Ryeowook sighed. “let’s just order everything.” He was about to pull his phone out when the doorbell rings. All of them look at each other, not knowing whether they have a company coming in or it’s just the kids’ parents coming home early. But when the cries of Taemin claiming ‘food!’ and the little kid running to the door seems to register in their head, they turn to the brothers.

“well, we were hungry, so we did it for you guys. Now maybe you uncles should go and pay too. Taemin is not that patient infront of food.” Kibum nudge his head to the door. Who doesn’t get patient infront of food?

Everyone was about to argue with paying again when Minho sighed loudly. “we ordered practically the whole restaurant. I think all of you should go to the door and pay.” That stopped them from arguing again and went to the door.

“you’re right, they are a headache sometimes. That’s why mama is going nuts on them.” Jinki hummed. The rest nodded while watching Taemin running inside with a bag of plastic in his hold, obviously the supposed dinner for tonight after the mishaps happened today.

 

Oh well, nothing’s like free food.

 

“poor them, they had a rough day today.” Minho speaks up, blanketing the uncles who are deeply sleeping on the floor, couch and so on. When all of them are full from dinner, most of them had fallen asleep while some stayed up to interact with them, but not long before all of them fell asleep.

It’s amazing when the SHINee brothers didn’t when it was supposed to be their bedtime instead. even the little Taemin.

“good thing they didn’t get roasted with mama just now. That should be the first and the last.” Jinki added, putting the blankets on each of them, tip toeing on the sleeping Siwon and Kyuhyun hugging together in one place, while Donghae was sleeping upside down from Eunhyuk, their foot was dangerously close to each other’s faces, let’s hope that they didn’t go for the worse in their sleep. 

Meanwhile Ryeowook and Yesung was snuggling comfortably on Shindong’s stomach, using his as a pillow while Sungmin laid his back to back with Kangin, like a couple who had just had their fight before. Heechul was sleeping fabulously on the love seat, his mouth wide open letting out the most unattractive snore and snort in some other way.

But the kids would just put the blanket them one by one, making sure that they are fully tucked in before sitting on the biggest couch where Taemin had already sat there, munching on the still many pizzas there on the coffee table that was being pushed to the couch, hence that is why Little Taemin got the access to grab another.

“even uncle Kyuhyun and Siwon was afraid of her. Our mama is really strong, like really.” Jonghyun added too, continuing the conversation after all of them sat together again, proceed with the late dinner.

“duh, no one messes with her children’s wellbeing just like that. Who doesn’t?” Kibum replied, drinking his soda while focusing his eyes on the tv.

“Tae-ah, slow down. You’re going to choke if you eat that fast.” Jinki chided the youngest. Taemin look up to his older brother with his puppy eyes.

“but hyung, I only ate at the park! I’m so hungry!” he chomps down the slices after saying so. Jinki sighed and watch his brother like a hawk, getting ready to give him water if he needed one.

“true, he did only ate at the theme park. All of us didn’t eat anything else besides breakfast.” Minho supported Taemin’s statement.

“well the uncles ate mama’s wrath. They should be pretty full by then.” Jonghyun chuckled, only to be receiving a soft slap on his neck by the eldest.

“hey, I was right! That’s why they’re asleep! Look at this food! It’s only half finished! What a waste!” Jonghyun defended himself.

“you’re the one who’s ordering the whole restaurant, hyung.” Minho and Kibum shot him down together with that statement. Jinki proceed with smacking his brother again before joining Taemin on finishing the food.

Jonghyun pouted, while the twins fist-bumped each other. Jinki just shot a pity look at his brother.

“sorry dude, but they’re right. I have nothing to support you now,” Jinki chuckled, continue on eating with the youngest like nothing happened. That made Jonghyun pouted even more.

“fine, no one loves me. Tae-ah, do you love your hyung?” Jonghyun fixed his gaze towards the youngest. Taemin look up from his food, and nodded innocently before continue on eating like he hadn’t even asked the question in the first place.

For some reason, that was insulting to Jonghyun himself and he sighed loudly before grabbing a bite of his own meal.

“drama queen.” The twins muttered.


hey hey! how are you? this author has been busy with school,  eye bags and everything. good news to me is, this story have 30 subs!!!!!! woooooo!!!! even when this story has not been updated for a long time there are still readers who subscribe this! man i feel ashamed for not updating this sooner.

thank you for those who read, subs, like, vote or whatever on this story, i know, i enjoyed writing this series so much that it would be sad for me to just suddenly gave up on this! for those who waited, thank you for waiting. i might be updating late, but i have never abandon this story! i just wrote lots of drafts before publishing it!

and of course, writer's block is everyone's enemy, especially during thesis writing lol.

to commemorate this achievement of mine, i would stay up late with chocolates and tea, and write lots more for you guys! i have lots of ridiculous ideas regarding our SHINee babies! some of them doesn't even make sense, but hey, what doesn't?

stay tuned for more chapters! again, thank you so much!

xoxo