41: Jinki & Jonghyun Time!

SHINee : Family Version

Excuse for my business of updating, but here i am for the moment!


Scene 1

We interrupt this program with a cute intermission.

-Buzz noise-

Jonghyun: -sit down- so I’m ready for my interview

Jinki: Inter- this is not about you only!

Jonghyun: I disagree. Now what are the questions again?

-Minho intercepts with a big cue card on his hand-

“favourite moments from the story?”

Jonghyun: oh! There was one time that Jinki hyung decided that he wanted to drop out school and become a superman!

Jinki:-slap the back of Jonghyun’s head- it was supposed to be a secret!

Jonghyun: -rub his head- now it’s not. It was when you’re ten. What’s there to be ashamed of?

Jinki: then maybe I should tell you that you peed inside your school uniform on the first day of school!

Jonghyun: hey! I was nervous!

Jinki: You told mama the fountain attacked you with their water monster power thingy!

Jonghyun: I was anxious! I’m a growing teenager at the peak of the age where I am allowed to mess up!

Jinki: -keep quiet for a while- that doesn’t make any sense.

Kibum: -from the back- can we wrap it up before they decided to go kung fu panda at each other? Taemin need his nap.

-Jinki and Jonghyun sits down again-

Jinki: Next question! 

-Minho flip the next cue card-

“If you were to sacrifice someone to the peanut butter tribe, who would you choose?”

Both: Taemin. Definitely.

Jonghyun: one thing that everyone should know is that peanut butter’s existence to Taemin is like air to human. His stomach is a black hole. He can eat a big peanut butter jar in just minutes.

Jinki:-nodded- literally. He even ate the jar.

Minho: that is such a bull-

Kibum: we got kids here!

Minho: … that is such a bullocks.

Jinki: the point is, Taemin would be a great leader to the peanut butter tribe. Amazing leader. Maybe he will show some moves, one or two?

Kibum: alright, we’re ending this thing.

Both: No wait-

Thank you for reading. The MS interview are brought to you by Captain Peanut Butter Co.

“So yummy, you won’t ever need to turn for another brand again!”

 

Scene 2

Jonghyun: Welcome back to MS channel. If you didn’t know what is MS, then you’re obviously new!

Jinki: barf.

Jonghyun: I’m Jonghyun, and this is my big brother Jinki.

Jinki: yellow!

Jonghyun: we’re not twins btw. We’re just old.

Jinki: and hot. Super hot.

Jonghyun: as I was saying, we’re here to put on a report on what happened during our lives as brothers in the family. As family I mean all 5 of us.

Jinki: we’re going to start with me! –flip papers- the abnormal, hot and amazing big brother hasn’t still found his favourite socks again.

Jonghyun: and sometimes having identity issues.

Jinki: moving on to Jonghyun’s, he still wets the bed.

Jonghyun: -blush- it was a cold night!

Jinki: every night is a cold night?

Jonghyun: …

Jinki: back to the news, Minho would definitely be the MVP of the soccer team by his senior year.

Jonghyun: why senior year?

Jinki: I don’t know. Maybe he’s resting beforehand.

Jonghyun: shhhhh!! Don’t spoil this to the people!

Jinki: -flip papers- too late. And Kibum is definitely planning to turn down his shopping habit- wait seriously? –Read the papers again-

Jonghyun: -lean over to read- that’s bullocks. But good luck brother!

Jinki: -flip papers- oh well. Whatever. Taemin is currently playing with his friends, embarking on another imaginary chapters that they would tell very soon.

Jonghyun: so stay tuned guys! And give us something that you would like to read from us! Like what’s happening to Jinki-hyung?

Jinki: and what’s happening to Jonghyun. I’m Jinki.

Jonghyun: and I’m Jonhyun. Good night!

-Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun-

-Beep-


A/N: Hey peeps! been trying to do this new concept, it was in beta mode haha. tell me if you like it, give me some heads up on this okay? 

XoXo