5 : A Talk With The Husband... And Peeping Kid(s)

SHINee : Family Version

“jagiya?” you hummed and turn to your husband, putting down his glasses from reading a book that he had invested his time in lately. You closed your laptop down, paying full attention to your loving husband because you know he loves attention from you.

“yes, my love?” he place his hand on top of yours, grabbing it and rub his thumb on the back of your hand lovingly. Your heart flutters at this. his simple, yet loving touch would never fade after almost 8 years of marriage… and kids by side.

“I know that the kids would probably be angry about my decision of letting you go to Japan, because they don’t fully understand how our jobs works quite yet.” You nodded, scooting closer to your husband, listening.

“Kibum are quite upset at that though. I don’t know how it will turn up with the rest.” You muses, sighing at the time where Kibum practically banning you from going anywhere without the family. Leetuk nodded, wrapping his another arm around you and pull you close, putting his head on your shoulder.

“then we should show them that their parents are very much in love with each other altogether. They are pretty upset about their parents staying away from each other, though.”

You nodded. “remember Super Show 4? I couldn’t come because SHINee is busy preparing for their comeback and I need to organize their schedule at that moment too.” he nodded, remembering it.

“and the kids couldn’t follow me without you, so we had to put them with our parents.”

“they were so devastated that they had to broke up for a few weeks from each other.” You sighed. Jonghyun and Kibum had to be sent to Leetuk’s parents while your parents took care of Jinki and Minho. You also find out that you are expecting the youngest, so you couldn’t took care of the others while working, hence why you and Leetuk had to make that drastic decision.

The four boys are literally throwing fits and crying because of this. So let’s not talk about the rest.

“how long was the Japan promotion again?”

“3 weeks, if I’m not mistaken. Then they’re back to Korea for interviews and music shows.” You calculated. You need to have those kind of information anyway. Leetuk pouted. The corner of your mouth are lifted slightly, finding him to be so cute. He reminded you of Minho when he was pouting, a very bad pouting indeed.

“as usual the kids would go berserk… again.” He sighed. You bury your face to his neck, humming to his statement.

“that’s why I’m fine with not going. I don’t want to be apart from my family for so long.” You murmured to his skin. You felt his hand rubbing your back comfortingly, soothing you. If you go to Japan, you would be missing his touches and kisses. It was worse for Leetuk when he had to be apart from you for so long, even both of you couldn’t have a proper honeymoon in the past because he had to come back and perform as a leader of a Super Junior.

“let’s not think about this for now, okay?” he whispered. You nodded, cuddling with him.

“what do you want to talk to me before anyway?” you asked, leaning back slightly so that you could see his face. He pursued his lips, thinking before cluck his tongue.

“oh, I was hoping that we could spend a night with each other… without the kids?”

You pulled away from him, surprised.

“like a date? Date date?”

Leetuk nodded. “I really want to spend some time with my wife. We’ve been busy with work and we've barely get to spend time with each other. I don’t count sleeping and cuddling like this is enough for us.”

Both of you sighed, agreeing with what he had said. Being an adult is hard, being an adults that are married and have kids is tougher than that. No explanation needed.

“I guess you’re right.” you paused. “but… the kids?”

“we can ask the members to help. Or send them to my parents overnight?”

“ask them. if they agreed, then we don’t have to ask your parents to babysit them.”

Leetuk nodded, reaching out for his phone that was on the nightstand, beginning to send some text to his group members in a group chat. While waiting for their reply, you and Leetuk mumbled something about the trip more while waiting for replies.

And while both of you are talking about this, 4 pair of ears are listening, and mind you, they are not very happy with that. Each of them nudged each other before creeping silently to downstairs, to the laundry room.

“I’ll call this, a brothers meeting!”


sorry that this was quite boring to you. gonna follow the plot that i organised before for the sake of the storyline. and you and your husband need some insiders too, right? need some lovin and stuff chapter even if it's just a short one. next is the brothers' chapters. sorry for keeping you waiting, wifi gone out and need some time to fix it so i've been using my phone's hotspot haha T.T

PLEASE SUPPORT SHINEE AND TAEMIN ON MAMA 2016!!!