45: Back Back Back Back Back~

SHINee : Family Version

Finally, it’s their time to go home. Everything was packed, and cleaned up, ready to go. The siblings are all sad that their vacation is over, back to their daily lives at their precious home in South Korea. The joy of being able to go to everywhere for the past few days was just a memory to them.

*cd scratch*

“ugh, I’m so tired.” Kibum finally landed himself on his soft, fluffy bed. The flight from Japan to South Korea was not that long, it’s the time they took to pack their stuff from the night before and headed straight to the airport in the early morning so that they can arrived early in Korea without any disturbance (also from fans knowing).

Minho had already drove to dreamland seconds after putting his suitcase and bag down without even taking off his shoes (usually he doesn’t care, but because Kibum always berated for him to do so, Minho had his off as a habit. And now he forgotten that. But Kibum understands since he’s also wearing his sneakers too) and he didn’t even have the energy to stand up and help him off from it. Mostly because he was also tired, and almost lifeless.

Kibum put his head on his pillow, adjusting for a moment before finally dozing off, going to the dreamland (hopefully not with his twin by his side).

 

Little Taemin is still up, being energized despite the elders in the house was dead beet tired. The whole house is quiet, but somehow, he can hear the snoring from his brothers’ room (he thinks that it’s Minho because Minho snored the loudest among the brothers) and some squeaking coming from another room (maybe it’s his Jonghyun-hyung because the bed always makes that squeaky sound whenever he rolled around in his)

While his appa and mama are also sleeping soundly in their room, unbothered and too tired to know that little Taemin is wondering around the house (like it was dangerous being inside their own house!) and it was too tiring to go to school, so all of the kids are exempted to have their off day from school, just for today.

It made Taemin happy, but also sad since he couldn’t see his friends at school. He can call, but it’s school hours, and their family wouldn’t appreciate Taemin calling them in such hour.

Since Taemin is hungry, he opted for some snacks in the kitchen. He remembered that he hid his favourite chocolate chip cookie inside the refrigerator, deep, deep, deep, inside it, because he was scared that Gremlins would ate it. (it’s actually Jinki, but he covered it up by telling Taemin that Gremlin ate his cookies to save his sorry ) he trudges down the hallways to the kitchen, he noticed that the tv was switched on, meaning that someone was present.

Taemin moves closer slowly, hoping that it wasn’t Gremlin eating his cookies, before he grinned. He moves closer to see the eldest brother, Jinki staring blankly at a piece of paper, his mind is somewhere else. Probably to Hogwarts.

“hyung! You not sleep?” Taemin jump into the couch, startling Jinki out from his daydream. Jinki put the paper down, smiling softly at the youngest. The more Taemin observed, his hyung really have this fatherly smile just like his appa.

“Hyung is not tired yet. Why are you up so early? Are you not tired?”

Taemin shook his head. “I’m hungry. I want cookies. Hyung want cookies too?”

Jinki shake his head, declining the offer. “it’s okay, hyung ate a lot just now. Go and take some cookies and we can watch tv together.”

Taemin gasped. “Pororo?”

Jinki nodded. “Pororo!”

Taemin grinned and was about to jump off from the couch, when he spotted the writings on the letter.

“Suhtarsip?” Taemin mumbled, looking at his brother with curious eyes. Jinki, realizing that he put the letter on the table, quickly gathered the letter and put it inside his jeans pocket.

“nothing big. Just go and take the cookies. Okay?”

Taemin nodded, without any other thoughts, to the kitchen to retrieve his cookies.

 

While Jinki, relieved that his brother wasn’t able to read his letter, one that completely destroyed his mood for the day.

It all started when the family arrived home, bustling around the house before going to their respective bedrooms while Jinki, being the responsible son, decided to check around the mailbox for any important letters (or just pamphlets or perfume samples) to be brought inside…

When he discovered the letter from the company that he auditioned before, his smile vanished, and he quickly hid the letter inside his fluffy jacket before going back inside the house, clearing things away and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv for some distraction (also not making people jump seeing him sitting alone in the dark because he didn’t pull the curtains up) and taking a deep breath.

He held the letter in his hands, staring at it.

The name of the company, the letter addressed to his name and his home address.

Jinki took a deep breath and open his letter, spreading the white piece of paper and presented it to his eyes.

“we would like to offer you an exclusive contract for signing a deal with us-“ he shoves the letter down on top of the table, reclining back to the couch, sighing heavily. This is what Uncle Heechul mentioned to him before, during his family trip.

He took out his phone, pulling up the message app, and send the text to his uncle.

To: Uncle Chul

I got the letter. They offered an exclusive contract. What should I do?

And sent.

He grab the letter again, staring blankly at the letter, until his youngest brother interrupted his train of thoughts, which distracted him from thinking about it for a second.

When Taemin left to grab his cookies, Jinki grab the letter and his phone again, noticing a text from his uncle.

From: Uncle Chul

It’s your call kid. It’s now or never.

“thanks for the advice,” Jinki grumbled, shoving his phone and his letter down in his pocket before groaning slightly. He closes his eyes, thinking back to the days he turned up for that audition for fun, not thinking that he would be selected in the end. Sometimes he regretted doing so, not thinking about his consequences, thinking about fun stuff instead. (mind him, he’s only 17) so he wasn’t on his best age to stop thinking about being childish and act rationally.

“hyung! I got cookies!” Taemin’s small voice snapped himself out from his thoughts again, thanks to Taemin, and led the small baby sat next to him, propped his frosty jar of cookies and grab the remote to switch the channel to his favourite cartoons.

Jinki pat Taemin’s head, before snuggling closer and relax, trying to ease his mind away from this matter.

Maybe it’s time for him to consult his mother. Or not?

 


A/N: NOTICE THE REFERENCE? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. sorry. hahahaahaha! i'm pretty sure you're gonna be surprised............... heeee......

xoxo