44: Mini SHINee's Hokkaido Outing!

SHINee : Family Version

“don’t go somewhere else, I don’t have time to baby all of you idiots,” Kibum muttered, walking around the park with Taemin by his side. Meanwhile, Jonghyun, Jinki and Minho was already scattered around the place didn’t mind him at all. Nevertheless, they all have their own smartphones to contact each other, unlike the youngest.

Taemin already had his eyes on a few of the fun fair games, hoping to win some toys home to add another to his collections, or give them to his friends as a ‘subenir’ gifts, like his mother said.

“hyung, game! Can we play some?” Taemin pointed towards one of the stands, which is the one where you have to knock down the cans with a few balls given for a dollar or something. Kibum analyzed the game stand corner for a while before crouching down to meet his brother’s gaze.

“do you want to play that?”

Taemin nodded. “I want to bring toys home to my friends. That okay right?”

Kibum smiled fondly, ruffling his brother’s hair because Taemin is just so darn cute!

“of course. Let’s go then,” Taemin jumped happily and strut to the stand, with Kibum’s following behind.

“knock the cans for 50 yen! Are you up for this?” a middle-aged man, chatting excitedly at both of them in his heavy Japanese accent, and gladly, being the genius Kibum, he managed to understand a few and communicate through it easily, purchasing a couple of balls for a few tries.

He gave them to Taemin who was already pretending that he was pitching for Korea’s national team.

Adorable. Just image that cute Taemin being a professional baseball player.

Awesome or awesome?!

Except when he throws it out of the line, Kibum decided to put that thoughts away and actually help his brother so that they can get his plushies in the end.

 

“whoaaaaaaaa!” Jinki, Jonghyun and Minho opened their mouths wide to see the large, colourful infront of them. It was a ride of the lifetime, the highlight of the event, the cause of many headaches, the cause of many thrills and throwing up in the end.

While the worker in charge of the ride just gives them an amused smile, they didn’t turn the brothers away. Standing up in line for the rides, occasionally throwing looks and glaring at another people who are doing so, they are finally getting into the ride…

Of a love boat.

“let’s go in!” Jonghyun place himself inside of the seats, following with Jinki and Minho sitting at the back alone, not minding much about the loneliness.

They are so bored.

“onwards peasant!” Jinki sling his arm out, pointing to the boat to move.

“it’s not pirate ship, hyung. Can we all please behave?” Minho fix his hair, making sure that it was nicely placed on his head, and out of his eyes so he can see freely.

“I would like to say that this ride is better, we get to relax, giggling at another couple being lovey dovey and accepting the fact that Kibum is not here with us for the moment.” Jonghyun snickered, happy that he was able to escape from Kibum’s wrath.

“he’s babysitting Taemin anyways, we got plenty of time to play.” Minho nodded, agreeing with his older brother. Jinki leaned back, arms at the back of his head and sighed.

“the perks of having a motherly brother. Not that I like it, but somehow it’s useful in this situation.”

The voice over the speaker interrupts their conversation, announcing that the ride is starting.

“I do wonder…” Minho rub his chin, thinking deeply.

“what?” Jinki and Jonghyun absentmindedly asked, not caring about how in sync they are at the moment.

“sometimes I wonder of what if we have a sister? Younger sister?”

That keep the older brothers quiet for a moment.

“younger sister? Why?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow at Minho.

And Jinki also doing the same, adding his point.

“yeah, sisters can be annoying sometimes. I heard Wonshik is being too overprotective of his younger sister, which I don’t mind at all but I do get tired of listening about his sister’s achievement in school and all…”

“girls are not weak, hyungs. But I wonder what if we have a sister, we have someone else to protect, besides Taemin. And mama would like another female companion in the family. Except for the in-laws.”

Wow. What a statement from Minho.

“we can’t just pop out a sister, Minho. We’re not exactly capable in that department.” Jonghyun voiced out his thoughts. And that made Jinki and Minho laughed a little at his honest statement.

“it’s true. We’re not as strong as a woman. So, I guess that can be out of the picture.” Jinki grinned, shrugging at the thoughts of having a baby sister. Minho pursued his lips, still not giving up on proving his point.

“but we’re growing up, and mama is still very young, should she be very lonely?”

“look kid, why would she be lonely when she got a husband and kids whose the relationships are as tight as a knit? I think you’re overexaggerating about this. Mama is fine. If not, she would be showing the signs already.”

With Jinki final’s statement, Minho finally shut his mouth tight, not even pursuing about this topic once more. And his brother did have a point.

But sometimes he wonders…


A/N: HEYYYY!!! here's the new chapter for you guys!! thank you for all the support, seriously. and i will keep updating in the future! but you guys can do give some suggestions on what you wanna see next, so that you're not bored and it helps me to not have a major writer's block in the future too XD

p/s: this is kinda not relevant, but i'm just gonna said it. i'm a multifandom stan. and if you checked out my other stories, it was not just SHINee who i posted. i posted other groups too, and more coming when i finally have time to sit down and write (college is a ) so, please be open minded and love all groups because they deserved to be loved. i don't like love love some groups, probably because of the fandom drama or just i don't quite clicked with them, but doesn't mean i won't give my support when they needed. i just stick to my UB groups because they got me into KPOP, so i can't just turn them away and go to new ones. you know how that feels right?

oh, i'm doing some major editing to the story right now, there are some parts that need to be fixed and ensure that the story makes sense. don't be shocked when suddenly you get a notification of new updates or something (i'm not sure about that cause' i never know how it goes for me as a reader before) when it's just me editing some parts. but i will post the new chapters soon!

xoxo