40 : Hokkaido ~3~

SHINee : Family Version

“What’s up with Jinki hyung?”

“What’s up with Kibum?”

Minho and Jonghyun asked simultaneously. They rose one of their eyebrows simultaneously before shrugging.

“Kibum is just sad because there is nothing to shop.”

“Jinki hyung has been like that ever since Sapporo.”

Both brothers turn to look at their other two brothers. Kibum was sighing while watching the tv in the room (Minho and Kibum are camping inside their older brothers’ room for the night because they can and they will) while Jinki was laying on his bed, quietly staring into the wall.

Aside from that, little Taemin is busy colouring on his new colouring book (he got tired playing with the skateboard and the punching bag so he settled down with his colouring book instead. And oh, he is camping out because he can and he will)

“Wow that is a huge problem. Oh well, I’m still getting some hot bath tonight. Wanna join me?” Jonghyun look at Minho as he speaks, before turning to the closet to get his yukata. Minho shrugged.

“Sure.”

 

After a round of finding the hot springs section for men (they almost went into a woman’s bath section if not for one grandma hitting their head with her towel to shoo them away), they settled down and quickly changes their clothes and went inside it. After settling down in some spot, relaxing their tense muscles, they become silent.

“That’s it. I can’t just sit in this bath without knowing how to fix the other two.” Jonghyun huffed, splashing the water slightly. Minho ducked the splashing water from getting to his face, out of reflex.

“Just give it some time. We can’t just budge in and tell them off.” Minho settled down again, wiping his face with his small towel.

“Why not?” Jonghyun pouted.

“Because that is stupid?”

“We are all stupid anyway.”

“See?” Minho sighed. “hyung, let’s just enjoy this bath before anything else. Is that why you’re inviting me down here with you?”

Jonghyun keep silent.

“Nah, I just don’t want to be lonely.”

Minho snickered.

“Fine by me. Atleast you’re being honest.”

“But I still want to know what’s up with Jinki-hyung, I mean, Kibum’s explanatory is pretty obvious, I wonder why he didn’t tell mama and appa about it.”

“Maybe because our parents told us it’s better to save than spend?” Minho recalled what their parents had advised them to do. If there’s nothing to spend on, then save it for another day. Or another year, or whenever they needed it. Then they would learn the hardship of earning the money wisely (they got pocket money out of earning them from chores around the house. It’s not easy to keep the schedule on all the time, different brothers, different chores)

“True. So we can fix it by taking Kibum to some shops on Sapporo later on. Maybe tomorrow or a day after.”

“hyung! Why didn’t you tell me that?!” Minho is now, pouting. Jonghyun giggled seeing his little brother following his path because Minho is so darn cute at times when he didn’t intend to be.

“I forgot all about it ever since we came back. I keep stressing about Jinki-hyung that I forgot the shops that we had seen around there.”

“Well take us there then. I can’t stand Kibum being like that. As much as I like his situation right now, I miss my annoying and chatty twin with me.” Minho is still pouting, his fingers poking into the water, playing around with the swirls on the surface of it.

Jonghyun smiled fondly at his younger brother, scooting closer to him and pat his back.

“Hey, don’t worry, we’ll get them back to be on their foot. Just like what we did with Jinki-hyung before. Speaking of Jinki-hyung, we gotta sneak his phone away.”

Minho stopped pouting, turning to his older brother in confusion.

“Why?”

“Just trust me. I think there’s something on his phone that made him being that way.”

“But that would be invading his privacy though?”

“He stole my underwear thrice. How is that not invading my privacy too?”

Minho scrunched his nose in disgust.

“Jinki-hyung did that?” wow, didn’t know that his Jinki-hyung would do that.

“Then don’t worry about it. The only ones who can break his pattern is us. Now, let’s get Kibum and tell him he can shop in Sapporo in another day after we get Jinki-hyung to speak.” Jonghyun was about to stand up when Minho pull his hand.

Jonghyun turn to his brother in confusion. “What’s wrong?”

“Let’s just enjoy this moment for a while. I believe that after this, we wouldn’t be able to step our foot on this area again. Trust me.” Minho nodded, knowing his fate after this.

Jonghyun smiled giddily and sat back down, settling down into the hot bath.

After a round of silence, Jonghyun spoke again.

“I knew you were a softie.”

“… I am though?”


A/N: I'M STILL ALIVE!! DON'T WORRY!!