27 : Jinki Season (2)

SHINee : Family Version

When they met Jinki the next day, Jinki was all smiles and happily munching on his breakfast, like yesterday never happened. The brothers sighed in relief (including Taemin, yes, yes he does.) to find out that Jinki was turning back into his normal self.

He would go to school happily, eat lunch during recess happily, coming back home happily.

… … …

That’s another problem.

Jinki is too happy.

TOO happy.

“I swear to God, if he won’t stop being happy, I’m going to send him to the mental hospital.” Kibum commented while examining his eldest brother walking around with a smile on his face, the same smile like Pennywise does…

Before he turned into a monster.

“Should we do something now?” Minho was getting restless. Jinki’s smiles and happy face are starting to creep him out.

“Nah, he would go back to normal tomorrow.” Jonghyun ignored them, flipping through his magazines while chewing on gummy bears like nothing happened.

The twins turned their heads together to look at Jonghyun, eyes full or murder.

And next, Jonghyun’s magazine was shredded in pieces by the school’s lawnmower (Minho threw it when the janitor was busy pushing some stones away from the machine) and Jonghyun screamed throughout the process, and sobbing afterwards.

Nobody questioned Minho’s unpredictability afterwards…

 

All Jinki do was smile all the time, it was scary to the other brothers. He seems so... happy. And the other brothers... not so happy.

"Mama and appa didn't know about this, if they do, they would just assumed that Jinki was only being himself." Minho clarified, observing his hyung more. Jonghyun was there, with a pair of binoculars (how did he..?) peeping through it so that he can see his hyung better. Kibum was simply twirling the straw of his juice box while watching his brothers, and Taemin was busy munching on his fish-shaped crackers.

They are watching Jinki scrambling his notes down on his notepad, still smiling like that would amuse him. It was fine for them, until when Jinki decided to head to his room. Before that, Jinki had sat down with them for a small talk about flowers and bees... in a good way. It was literally about flowers and bees, no innocence has been tainted on that day, or Jinki will be the death of the others immediately.

"I’m going to my room now!" Jinki smiled widely, waving to his brothers as he walks to his room. Jonghyun waved, still peeping into his binoculars like nothing happened. And Jinki didn't even mind it at all. Minho and Kibum smiled uneasily to his brother while Taemin would wave happily like the cutie he is.

"I'm tired, so i'm going to my room to rest. Being a high schooler tires me out." Jonghyun declared, getting up and packing his books, including the binoculars into his bag, not even caring what's inside of it anymore.

"What a drama. You’re not even an adult yet." Minho commented. Jonghyun sighed.

"Being an adult is more terrifying. I just hope that I could stay young forever."

"You can't run away from the responsibilities, hyung. It's still there." Kibum shrugged, flipping through his book again.

"Damn it. I thought I was immune to that." he muttered.

"What, to that? hyung, please, the more that I know you, the more confusing you get. And you're not even a girl!" Minho sighed, rubbing his temples with his fingers. His older brother is really confusing to him, sometimes.

"Boys can be complicated... ish." Jonghyun paused. "But I swear to my fabulous voice, I'm wayy better than girls."

"Tsk. Good luck with getting a girlfriend then." Kibum and Minho snickered together. Jonghyun pouted.

"This is why I need Jinki-hyung. Y'all are attacking me alone, I don't have any backups!"

"You got Taemin." the twins answered.

Jonghyun's eyes flickered towards the youngest, who's still eating the snacks, but this time, he was watching the whole thing.

"Tae-yah, do you think girls are complicated?"

Taemin tilt his head to the side confusingly, but cutely.

"What’s a compitated?"

The twins snickered once more. Jonghyun sighed and shook his head at the confused youngest.

"Never mind. I'm going up." he dismissed the brothers, walking upstairs to the direction of his room. 

"I swear those kids couldn't even understand the life of a growing teens..." he mumbled to himself. He was passing by Jinki's room, when he heard something strange. It was like a mumbling, then groaning, sighing, and some even like a strangled and a strained vocals coming out from his room, as Jonghyun assumed.

Jonghyun was about to lean his ear to the door of Jinki's room before he stopped, scrunching his face and almost gagged at the sounds.

"heol...  this hyung is that desperate already?!! Can’t even wait until everyone has gone to sleep or what..."  Jonghyun head straight to his room, stopping infront of the door and turn his head to the still voices coming out from Jinki's room.

Jonghyun shuddered.

"eww."


refresh yourself with holy water if you're reading it wrongly kids! XD

xoxo