2 : Mama's Trip?

SHINee : Family Version

Dealing with work is not easy, you, with another person on the side, became the one to manage groups, meaning you work as a manager. At first you are just an intern, but after working for a couple of years, you got promoted to be a manager even before you married Leetuk. What group you may ask?

“noona!” the red haired teenager stumbled upon you, while you are busy checking the sheets that filled with the group’s necessities. You turn to the bubbly and shy teen, smiling at him.

“yes Taemin?” not your baby Taemin, but Taemin of SHINee. A group that you are assigned to work under. And of course, you are shocked to see that your kids have all of their names. And you swear it was a coincidence that your kids behaved exactly like all of them.

“we are supposed to be promoting in Japan very soon, right?” he asked. You nodded, remembering the promotion that SHINee have for their upcoming album.

“yeah, why?”

“are you coming?” he ask. You pursued your lips. Usually you wouldn’t go, because of your commitment to being married and kids. And the other manager would always accompany them when it’s about promoting somewhere else. You’re just accompany them inside Korea only.

“I’m not sure.” Taemin frowned. It seems so similar to your little Taemin. And he look so innocent!

“but why can’t you go this time? I’m sure hyung doesn’t mind some help. And we would love for you to come with us too. I heard that we’ll be staying at a hot springs resort. It would be a good opportunity for you.” He pouted more, as if begging you to go.

You sighed. “I would love to go, but I have to talk it out with my husband first. I’m not sure if I can go too. I have kids.”

Taemin bit his lip. As much as he wanted you to go, he knew you have responsibilities. Before he can say more, Kibum and little Taemin came strolling with their school clothes while the youngest are holding his older brother’s hand. Little Taemin spotted you and his eyes sparkled like no other (get that?).

“mama! Mama!” he strut to you with an excited expression on his face, tugging the complaining Kibum behind him. You smiled to your sons while the older Taemin watched the mini version of him.

“you’re back from school already?” you crouched down and his hair. He nodded, smiling widely at you before his gaze moves to the older Taemin, watching him. He suddenly turns shy, hiding his face in your embrace. You chuckled. He would never change that. You stood up, with little Taemin hiding behind your legs, peeking to see what’s happening.

“anyways, go and practice Taemin. I’ll meet you guys later. Don’t slack off, arasso?” you give them a glare while the older Taemin grinned, saluting playfully at you.

“okay, noona. But you would think about what I’ve said, right?” he tilt his head slightly. You would hear Kibum scoffed behind you, for unknown reasons. You smiled.

“arasso. I’ll think about it. Go.” you pat his back before he strut down the hall, going back to practice.

“what’s that all about mama?” Kibum was not impressed. And you’re not surprised because it’s not the first time Kibum acted all sassy and pissy like that.

“SHINee’s having another promotion at Japan and wanted me to come with them on this trip.” Kibum gaped before shutting his mouth. Little Taemin is listening, understanding and he was frowning a bit of the thought his mother going on a trip without the family.

“ani. No way.” Kibum clucked his tongue.

You sighed. “I need to discuss with your appa first. It’s only for work, Kibum-ah. Nothing else.” Grabbing Taemin’s hand, you walk to your office, with Kibum trailing behind.

“but going on a trip, leaving us? I won’t allow that, mama. Nope. I’m sure appa would think twice about it.” He says, plopping on a couch inside the office. You let Taemin sat on the couch, putting his bags next to him while he listens.

“Kibum, calm down. I didn’t say about going. I would think about it. Don’t worry, I won’t leave the family for a trip.” You sat on your chair, putting your papers on the desk, getting back into work. Kibum huffed and cross his arms to his chest, and without him knowing, little Taemin did the same, before changing his focus to something else.

“mama, banana milk?”