Intro

SHINee : Family Version

Introducing you as the mother, and Leetuk of Super Junior as the father of 5 Kids!


You and Leetuk had been married for 19 years now. And don’t say that both of you have never tried for kids before. It’s not like both of you are having a problem with it, but also because your husband are afraid of having to take the responsibility of being a father. He would also think that making time for kids means less time he would have to put on you, which you assures him that it was not going to be like that.

And of course, both of your families has been pressuring both of you to have kids, and since Leetuk is not getting any younger, they would need him to leave a legacy if he want to die early. He is a singer in a worldwide known kpop group, the leader, everyone had expected him to get married first. And when he did, they expected him to have an heir or something.

And so both of you tried, and was blessed with a baby later on, and then another, and another, and another. Until both of you could counted that you have 5 babies, more than enough to satisfy anyone, and more than enough to take both of your time for each other.

But each of them have their own distinct personality, which grew you and Leetuk to love them even more.