Chapter 7: Breaking The Other Side

Wrong Number

The girls were trying to figure out how they would get Yunho to speak.

“Well, Yunhoshi is a very gentle and honest man. I think he’ll confess anyway.” Ga-In said.

“I don’t really think Yunho would try to start something with Min Jeul considering he knows his limits.” Narsha said.

“Okay, we’re making Jaejoong look like the bad guy here and making Yunho look good. We should see both men equally. Both of them are honest, well sort of. But they are both gentle and delicate when it comes to Min Jeul.” Miryo said.

“So what do you propose we do?” Narsha asked.

“Let us talk to him one by one. Let’s get our one on one time with him and try to see if he’ll give in.” Miryo said.

“Since it’s your plan you go first.” Narsha said.

“Okay fine. I’ll call him now.” Miryo said. She grabbed her phone and dialed up Yunho’s number. Sh waited and waited until he finally answered.

“Yunho, are you free tomorrow? Can you come with me during lunch tomorrow?” Miryo kept on going.

“Is that so? Well we can both visit your grandmother if you want.” Miryo said.

“Okay! I’ll be there at 8:30 a.m. sharp. Bye.” Miryo said and hanged up.

“Well?” Narsha and Ga-In said.

“I’ll meet him tomorrow when he visits him grandmother again at the home. Maybe then I can distract him a little. Besides, I’m sure I can get him to speak. Yunho is down to earth.” Miryo said.

The three girls sighed. It seemed all too fast. For Jaejoong it was love at first sight on how he seems to explain it but it gets harder for him since the girls don’t trust him with her. His will to actually get her is falling down. And at the midst of this he wants to do something to protect her, because in his perspective, he thinks the girls are pulling her against her will.

“Changmin…” Jaejoong began as they were both eating ice cream in dining room at their home. Changmin looked up at Jaejoong while he had ice cream stuck from his mouth and falling off back to the bucket.

“Yeah?” Changmin answered wiping the ice cream off his lips.

“If you love someone, but the people who are taking care of her are keeping her away from you because they think it’s for both your good, would you get the tendency of doing the wrong things just for her?” Jaejoong asked. He was trying not to be too specific.

“Well to me, I think if I tried to do the wrong thing I wouldn’t really say I love her. Because if I did the wrong thing and get caught I could get a harsh consequence for that and of course I think she’ll be affected by it. Cause obviously if she loved me back she’d get hurt from my pain whether its emotional or physical.” Changmin answered.

“Why are you asking me this hyung?” Changmin added.

“Nothing… I just needed an answer to my question.” Jaejoong said. As soon as that Yunho came home and passed by the dining room. He stopped and looked at Jaejoong. He headed back to their room and noticed that Min Jeul was gone. He headed back outside to where the two were at.

“Where’s Min Jeul?” Yunho asked.

“The girls took her back. They actually planned just to take her there for the week until Jea gets back from Mokpo but apparently they suddenly had a change of heart and took her back in with them anyway.” Changmin explained.

“Jea’s cooled off with the situation? Well I mean with Min Jeul that is.” Yunho said.

“I don’t know.” Changmin said as he shrugged his shoulders as well. Jaejoong stared at Yunho and as soon as Yunho looked at him Jaejoong suddenly looked down onto his ice cream. Yunho got back into their room and crashed himself to sleep.

The following day Yunho woke up early to head over the home. He waited for Miryo outside at the back over the small lake with his grandmother on the bench. Miryo arrived and was looking for Yunho and noticed two people at the lake, she moved forward and peaked. He saw that it was Yunho and his grandmother.

“Hey!” Miryo said. She went in front of them and she was holding a small white box.

“Hey, what’s that?” Yunho asked.

“Oh this? This is for your grandmother. I decided since I had spare time I’d make her some raisin oatmeal cookies. It’s delicious and good for her health too. Good morning ma’am! I’m Cho Mi Hyea but people call me Miryo as a nickname and it is my screen name as well. I made this for you since my mom told me it was a sign of respect if I wanted to come over an elder’s home but I guess this is somewhat just like that.” Miryo said with a smile as she handed over the small box tied with a sky blue ribbon and sat next to Yunho.

“Thank you.” Yunho’s grandmother replied. She continued to gaze through the view of the lake as the water sparkled.

“So, why’d you ask for me?” Yunho said.

“Well… I just wanted to talk to you a little bit.” Miryo said.

“About what?” Yunho asked back.

“Well, about anything. Anything under the sun, we can talk about life, family, and love and so on.” Miryo said. She emphasized love a little bit which made it seem a little to exaggerate.

Yunho chuckled. “That’s it?” Yunho said.

“Yeah, what’s so funny about that?” Miryo said with a smile.

“Nothing, you seemed so serious when you were on the phone with me.” Yunho said.

Miryo gave out a soft laugh along with Yunho and the two stayed quiet after. Yunho suddenly remembered Min Jeul.

“So, Changmin tells me that… You took Min Jeul back?” Yunho began.

“Well yes. We missed her.” Miryo said.

“Really? Well, we can we see her again?” Yunho asked.

“Well that depends. Why a sudden show of interest Yunho?” Miryo asked.

“Nothing, I think the boys and I will miss having her around the house. After all, she was the life of the house.” Yunho explained.

“Is that so? Seems like I feel there’s a crush on the atmosphere.” Miryo said giggling.

“Crush? No, you got it all wrong. I don’t have a crush on Min Jeul. She’s actually just like a little sister to me now and I don’t think I have any intentions of trying to start something close and intimate with her. After all, I know her condition and I know that I can’t lie to myself and say that I can take that for a long time.” Yunho explained.

Miryo was becoming hopeless, she didn’t expect him to take that long.

“Well I just thought you did since it pretty much seemed like it. Sorry for jumping into conclusions Yunho.” Miryo said.

Silence was afoot again and Miryo was getting impatient. She needed a new plan to crack Yunho open although she still wasn’t quite sure on how to do that. Miryo was having a short mental block and she wasn’t sure how to continue such a thing without a second plan. If she wanted the answer from Yunho she had to do it in several other ways. Although, even if Yunho seemed so down to earth, it seemed like she needed more back-up and support.

“Yunho…” Miryo began. Although curiosity sparks whether she’s going straight forward to being a little laid back on this…