Chapter 26: Some Glum & Some Fun

Wrong Number

Daylight was shining bright in ia! Outside was beautiful and fresh. And of course Jaejoong woke up with a huge smile on his face that you might think he’s an idiot but at least he’s a happy one.

“Ya, you look like an idiot smiling like that.” Narsha said leaning on the side of the wall.

Guess someone thought so.

“Were you watching me sleep?” Jaejoong asked a little shocked and confused.

“Honestly I wouldn’t, not in a million years maybe. And I just came in a couple of minutes ago. I’m meeting Min Jeul later at the park around 11:00. Its 8:30 a.m., you better get dressed because I won’t be giving you a signal. Yunho will drop her off so don’t just pop out of nowhere okay?” Narsha said and left.

Jaejoong went back to smiling like an idiot and went straight to the bathroom. He was too busy singing in the bathroom he didn’t realize what was happening back in Korea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Junsu asked as he went near the two boys that were busy playing Halo 2 on the Xbox.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” Yoochun said who had his eyes completely glued onto the screen. Changmin stopped and paused the game. Yoochun then looked at Changmin with annoyance in his eyes. Apparently, even Yoochun’s mind was glued onto the game. He then realized what he just said.

“Sorry, didn’t mean it to come out like that. I don’t know where he is. I haven’t seen him lately either.” Yoochun said and Changmin felt some guilt on the inside.

“What about you Changmin? Have you seen him?” Junsu asked. Changmin just shook his head violently.

“You alright?” Junsu said noticing the young boy’s facial expression. Changmin just nodded like a freak. Junsu gave a short nod and Yoochun went to look back at the screen and they continued their game.

At the girls house on the other hand, Miryo was still pissed at Ga-In. She was also afraid because she knew that there was a hundred percent chance that Ga-In will spill out her not so crush on Yoochun.

What if she tells Yoochun?

Miryo thought as she was busy staring out at the huge window that gave sunlight a chance to beam into their living room.

“I’m heading over to the boys’ place since it’s completely boring here anyway.” Ga-In said and Miryo’s eyes grew. She quickly turned back and pointed at Ga-In who just gave her a weird look.

“Ya! I know what you’re planning to do Ga-In and don’t you dare do it!” Miryo said as she went near Ga-In.

“What are yo-” Ga-In said and then came into realization. She gave a huge grin to Miryo.

“You think I’m going there to tell the boys about your crush on Yoochun oppa?” Ga-In teased with a huge smile on her face. She then laughed out loud.

“Unni! I’m not going to tell oppa about your crush on him. I have no intentions.” Ga-In said and Miryo was relieved.

“But then since you said it now it seems like a good idea. Bye bye unni!” Ga-In said and quickly grabbed her heels and rushed outside of their house. Miryo followed running. They ran all around their floor and their fellow neighbors were just staring at them. They were staring at Miryo in particular who was chasing Ga-In wearing one heel on and the other heel in her hand. Ga-In just kept running with her 3 and a half inched heels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:00 a.m.

It was near noon and the sun was still brightly shining but the weather was still windy and cold. Narsha waited at the park staying next to a chocolate shake shop. When she saw Min Jeul and Yunho arriving she finally told the cashier to make her two.

“Unni!” Min Jeul yelled out and ran as she was inches away from Narsha.

“How have you been? Missed me?” Narsha asked with a smile on her face and they hugged.

“Thank you for bringing her Yunho oppa. I don’t know who Yoochun’s parents are so I didn’t really think me picking her up was a good idea but thank you anyway.” Narsha said. Yunho smiled and went near Narsha.

“Why the visit?” Yunho asked a little curious. It sounds rude but to Yunho he was just being protective over Min Jeul.

“Why the question? I missed her so much.” Narsha said. Yunho just nodded his head.

“Oh unni, is it okay if Yunho oppa spends the day with us too?” Min Jeul asked as she slowly backed away from her hug.

“Uh….” Narsha began and she was sort of looking at the tree at the side where Jaejoong was leaning on wearing shades and trying not to look at them. This caught Yunho’s strong attention and turned his back. He just saw a guy standing by the shade of the tree with sunglasses. From a far he looked pretty familiar.

Yunho then looked back at Narsha and gave her a suspicious look. Yunho had a bad feeling about why Narsha was there. Or why she even suddenly made a surprise visit in America.

“I was hoping that you and I would have an all girls day. We can spend time with Yunho tomorrow I mean I don’t leave until Sunday.” Narsha said.

“Oh? Well I guess Yunho oppa won’t mind, right?” Min Jeul as she turned back to face Yunho. Yunho wanted to say no but…

“Yeah sure, you two have an all girls day I’ll just jive in tomorrow.” Yunho replied. Min Jeul gave him a huge smile and Yunho returned it with his. Yunho then went back to his car which was parked just across the tree Jaejoong was leaning on. Yunho just kept staring at him trying to see who it is.

“Here you go.” The cashier said and passed down the shakes to Narsha and she gave one to Min Jeul.

“I have someone you’d like to meet Min Jeul.” Narsha said as she looked at Min Jeul. The fact that she was wearing heels made her a taller than Min Jeul than the usual and she saw behind Min Jeul that the car Yunho was using was still there.

“Really? Who is it?” Min Jeul asked as she was looking around.

“Umm… He’ll be here in a while just not now. Let’s go over there to the lake.” Narsha said and Min Jeul went ahead. She then walked there while looking at Yunho. Yunho then decided to hide the car somewhere else and he got down and spied at the two.

“The view is amazing here isn’t it? I miss Korea though…” Min Jeul said as she looked across the lake.

“Well don’t worry, soon you’ll be with us again in Korea just not now.” Narsha said and they both continued to look. Narsha turned back and saw that the car was no longer there.

“Um, I think my friend who wants to meet you is already here. Come, follow me.” Narsha said and led the way. Min Jeul followed like a child. She then went straight to Jaejoong.

“Min Jeul, this is my friend Jaejoong.” Narsha said and Jaejoong took off his shades and Min Jeul stopped drinking her shake and stared at Jaejoong. She was both shocked and curious on the inside. She was shocked to see Jaejoong because he looked familiar and that being the curious side.

“Hi… Min Jeul…” Jaejoong said with some pain. Even if he was excited and happy to see Min Jeul he knew that she didn’t know who he was which is why she was giving him that look.

I’ve seen him before, but who is he?

Min Jeul thought. Min Jeul bowed down and said hello back to Jaejoong. They then headed to the other side of the park which was pretty much the side of the lake. They all sat on the grass onto the picnic rag. Narsha had food ready there.

“Min Jeul ah, do you remember Jaejoong?” Narsha asked softly trying not to force her.

“No I don’t, but….” Min Jeul said as she stopped eating her sandwich and took a closer look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt a little sadness but excitement on the inside.

“He looks very familiar unni.” Min Jeul said and then continued to bite on her sandwich. Jaejoong smiled; even if she just mentioned that Jaejoong looked familiar it meant a lot to him. Narsha saw the smile on Jaejoong’s face. She was motivated to make sure she remembers.

Yunho, on the other hand, was still looking at him. Disappointment written all over his face. He didn’t quite see this coming but had a feeling something bad was going to happen. And here it is already, yet, he cannot just interrupt just yet because he doesn’t want a big fuss to occur. Especially in a public place and in a different environment and most especially around Min Jeul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeong!!” Ga-In said as Junsu opened the door and she happily walked in. Miryo then walked in next and stared at Junsu because he was staring at her. And she suspected he was looking at her chest because he had his head down.

“Don’t… Or something bad will happen to you.” Miryo warned and went back in leaving Junsu confused.

“What are you boys doing just playing video games? We should go out! It’s such a nice day! I mean, well its already night time but you get my point right? Let’s go out and eat, go to a karaoke or something! Don’t just sit here!” Ga-In said trying to pull Changmin’s arm.

“Don’t! And I don’t want to go out! I just want to sit here all day playing video games!” Changmin said trying to let go of Ga-In’s strong yet tight grip.

“Don’t glue your but to your couch all day! Come on!” Ga-In said pulling him harder.

“No! I want my glued onto the couch all day! Miryo noona, control your monster friend!” Changmin said and he let go of the controller to use his other hand to free the other one.

“Sorry, I can’t control her or boss her around.” Miryo said in a glum tone.

“Why not?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh, that’s because-” Ga-In was about to speak when Miryo ran to her and covered .

“Don’t! You promised!” Miryo reminded Ga-In and she nodded her head.

“Promise what? You two are acting really weird.” Yoochun said with a strong observation.

“We’re not acting weird and whatever the promise was is none of your business okay?” Miryo said.

“Okay, sheesh.” Yoochun replied.

“Well I haven’t cooked anything for us to eat yet so… I think going out is a good idea.” Junsu said with a smile, of course, he was the type that would agree to what a girl wants and knowing that the two girls are just lonely because two members are not there.

“What? But I said I wanted my glued onto the couch the whole day.” Changmin said.

“That’s gross and immature Changmin.” Yoochun commented.

“Nobody asked you hyung.” Changmin said and Yoochun showed his tongue and Changmin showed his tongue back.

“That’s immature.” Ga-In, Miryo and Junsu said at the same time.

After much force, begging and possible pleading Changmin gave up and they headed towards the nearest cheap and infamous diner. They stayed at the second floor because nobody was there and they sat on the corner order various of dishes. Changmin was eating like a pig.

“Ya! Changmin eat properly! That’s gross.” Junsu said.

“Stop being a sissy girl!” Changmin said with noodles still inside his mouth and hanging out of his mouth too. Ga-In and Miryo chuckled at the sight.

“That’s just gross…” Yoochun said as he pointed towards Changmin’s mouth and the noodles slowly slipped off of his mouth and onto the bowl.

“Ew.” The two girls said.

“Ya, when will we get our chance to see Min Jeul in America?” Changmin asked changing the subject and bringing up a more serious topic.

“Well we can’t just go there after one another. We need to give time after one of us visits. For sure when we go there we’d want to spend the whole time with Min Jeul, it’ll make her tired, she shouldn’t even be having visitors because she’ll be tempted to leave home and go to the mall or something.” Miryo said.

“So, when?” Changmin said not listening to what Miryo just said.

“Ya! Listen to your noona! She just told you why we can’t visit her right ahead! Show some respect you idiot!” Yoochun said helping Miryo out trying to make things a little less difficult. Miryo showed a little slight bit of a blush and she tried to look away to hide it but with Changmin’s young eyes you can’t.

“Ya, noona! Why are you all red?” Changmin asked as he pointed at her.

“Red? I’m not red.” Miryo said.

“Yes you are, you look like a tomato.” Junsu teased.

“Oppa is right, you’re red. Are you blushing?” Ga-In questioned even if she knew why already and this pissed Miryo off because she was breaching from the agreement.

“Why are you blushing?” Yoochun asked and Miryo was speechless in front of him. Junsu had a hint at that time.

“Ah! I get it! I know why she’s blushing now.” Junsu said saying it out loud.

“Why?” Changmin asked.

“Because-” Junsu said and Miryo placed some carrots into his mouth, stuffing it in good.

“Shut up.” Miryo said emotionless. Yoochun, Changmin and Ga-In got a little scared and stayed quiet and Junsu just nodded his head.

 

=======================================================

I would like to apologize if sometimes the fics format is centered or right sided, I'm simply copy pasting my own work from when I posted it in another website. Please do bear with it, it won't move to the right side when its centered sometimes D: