Chapter 1: Picnic With Friends

Wrong Number

"Stop eating all of the sandwiches Changmin! Your not the only one starving too you know!" Yunho said.

"U-Know Yunho! Leave me alone! I'm hungry!" Changmin said as he chewed on the sandwich.

"Ya! When will you stop fighting? Go check if there are more sandwiches there Yunho. And he's also right Changmin, stop stuffing yourself! Don't leave that tissue over there!" Jaejoong yelled being the mother of the group that he is.

DBSK were outside at the park eating or having a picnic rather, waiting for the girls.

"What took you so long?" Yoochun yelled

Jea, Miryo, Ga-In and Narsha of the Brown Eyed Girls or B.E.G. were coming forward. Miryo was carrying a small cute basket, Narsha was holding a board game of Monopoly, Ga-In was carrying the cloth for them.

"I'm sorry I took so long! It's not my fault!" Jea said.

"It is! Your the one who practically takes forever in taking a shower compared to those 3!" Yoochun said yelling.

"Why do you keep picking these fights with me anyway?" Jea yelled at Yoochun, the two were fighting again as usual.

Jaejoong was a little pissed off because they were causing too much noise and it was irritating. Instead of having fun Yoochun and Jea always tend to fight over the littlest and stupidest things. Example number one would be what's happening right now.

"Noona, please don't fight with Yoochun hyung anymore." Changmin said with bread stuck to his mouth as he tried to make puppy eyes on Jea.

"Sorry Changmin, that won't work on me. Continue eating your sandwich." Jea said and turned back to Yoochun.

"Where was I? Oh yeah! Why do you keep picking fights with me? I'm your noona! Treat me with respect Park Yoo Chun!" Jea yelled.

Junsu noticed that a lot of people were looking at them from the park.

"Ya, stop fighting. Look around you, a lot of people are looking." Junsu said.

"So? What do they care! Ya! Yoochun! Get up and talking to me face to face!" Jea said.

She kept on kicking Yoochun on the thigh for him to get up but apparently he won't. Jea was getting pissed off. She grabbed the jug of juice they brought and opened it and she was about to spill it all over Yoochun when Yunho grabbed it from Jea but it accidentally slipped over his hand landing on Jaejoong's head.

"Oh, ahahahaha!" Narsha laughed as she pointed at Jaejoong's head.

Ga-In and Miryo joined along and laughed. Jea and Yunho were afraid of what Jaejoong would do. Jaejoong stood up and Ga-In and Miryo stopped laughing. Miryo nudged over Narsha who was still laughing.

"Its funny." Narsha said.

"Shh!" Miryo said.

"You two better shut up or I'll kill the both of you I swear." Jaejoong said and walked over to the nearest restroom nearby.

Jaejoong walked inside a coffee shop and the girls giggled at how he looked. He ignored them and walked over the counter. The girl on the counter was laughing too.

"Good...Heh..Good Afternoon sir, what would your order...ha...be?" the girl said trying to stop her laughter.

"I was wondering if I could use your restroom." Jaejoong asked.

"Restrooms are for customers only sir." the girl said.

"Okay, give me whatever you have that's really hot." Jaejoong said and grabbed his wallet and threw the money on the counter and headed to the restroom.

He grabbed practically all the tissues and cleaned himself. He took off his jacket which had the juice spilled over. Luckily it was only on his jacket. The juice made his jacket look wacky. As he got out the three customers who were laughing at him earlier were shocked at how handsome Jaejoong really was.

"Here's your order si-" the employee was about to say as she turned around holding Jaejoong's order and getting shocked as well.

"Thank you." Jaejoong said as he grabbed the cup. He left and headed over back to the picnic spot.

Jea and Yoochun were still fighting and now even Yunho was brought into it.

"It's your fault that Jaejoong got wet! It's not mine!" Yunho said.

"Yes it is, if you would've only let me dump the juice all over Yoochun, this would never have happened." Jea said.

"So you wanted to do what? Your pathetic lady!" Yoochun said.

Jaejoong got over and dumped come hot coffee over Jea. Jea screamed and Jaejoong dumped some on Yunho and Yoochun as well and they screamed from the heat and Yoochun got up from it.

"What was that for Jae?!" Yunho freaked.

"Now its the three of you who have to take a turn in using the restroom. And by the way, if you go to the coffee shop you need to order before you can use their restroom." Jaejoong said and the rest of them went to the coffee shop to fix up.

But a loud noise from the otherside caught their attention, all of them turned to that side and saw....