Chapter 18: Yoochun, Miryo And The Harry Potter Book

Wrong Number

As they arrived at America, Miryo and Yoochun looked as if they just came from a hang over. Miryo's once fixed hair was no more. Yoochun's clean hair was no more and Min Jeul looked the same. I guess even their hairstyles stayed in Korea. They were so jet lagged that Yoochun didn't see his mom coming. Suddenly someone hugged Yoochun. It was like someone was going to tackle him down. Yoochun had goosebumps then suddenly realized it was his mom.

"MY BABY BOY IS BACK!!!" Yoochun's mother said.

"Yoochun!" Ricky, Yoochun's brother called out.

Yoochun was feeling a little embarrassed but he just lets it pass because it has been a while since the last time he saw his family. Miryo and Min Jeul on the other hand wanted to burst into laughter but they had to hold it to respect Yoochun's family.

"So which one is the one staying with us? Both of them?" Mr. Park, Yoochun's father asked.

"No, Miryo and I won't stay long. We'll leave soon. This is Soh Min Jeul. She's the one staying with you." Yoochun said.

Mrs. Park came closer to Min Jeul. She felt a little nervous because she didn't want to look like a bad person to new people. Especially people she'll be living with for a long period of time.

"You're very beautiful! Don't worry! You're like family now! Yoochun's friends are always welcome." Mrs. Park said as she grabbed Min Jeul's hands. Min Jeul gave out a soft smile.

"This is my mom, my dad and my younger brother Ricky." Yoochun said as he rubbed Ricky's head.

"Nice to meet all of you." Miryo and Min Jeul said at the same time.

"Well let's go! I prepared some food at home. Come on!" Mrs. Park said. Mr. Park and Ricky helped them get their things and got inside the car. They headed to their home. It wasn't big neither was it small. It was simple and elegant.

"Wow, its been a while since I've been here. Nothing has changed huh?" Yoochun said.

"Yeah, the place has been waiting for you to come back so it got lazy to change." Ricky said and Yoochun just gave him a weird look not really getting what he just said. They went straight to the dining room and ate some breakfast.

"I know about your medical history already. We were all told to be aware. But I want to get to know you a little more. Are there any things you like to do? Talents maybe?" Mrs. Park asked. They all turned their attention to Min Jeul.

"Umm.. I like to cook and I can play a the piano a little bit. I'm a very clean person so there's no need in worrying about the place getting dirty or anything. I'm also a very quiet person so I won't disturb any of you." Min Jeul said.

"Well, you never told us she was such a nice girl." Mr. Park said.

"Well she really is quiet and sensitive Mr. Park." Miryo said.

"And who might this be exactly Yoochun? Your girlfriend?" Mr. Park stated and Miryo and Yoochun coughed.

"Excuse me... I'm not his girlfriend Mr. Park. We're just friends. I was the one who took Min Jeul in from the home." Miryo said and cleared .

"Oh too bad, my son is a very good boy. He makes a great boyfriend." Mr. Park said as he slapped Yoochun's back.

"I'm sure of it Mr. Park." Miryo said as she smiled at Yoochun. Something was sparking already. As the day went by they all decided to get ready to sleep. Min Jeul was to stay in Yoochun's old room. Miryo and Yoochun decided to sleep in the guest's room instead.

"Okay, apparently I forgot to mention there was only one bed." Yoochun said as he turned to face Miryo. Miryo suddenly made a quick slap at his face. Yoochun placed his hand on his cheek.

"Ouch? What was that for?" Yoochun asked sternly.

"You probably already knew that there was only one bed. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Miryo said getting a little furious.

"In case you didn't know, it has been years since I last lived here! Things change you know!" Yoochun said practically yelling at her. It was as if they were having a cute couple fight.

"Hmph!" Miryo went inside and grabbed one of the pillows and the other layer of the blanket. She set it down on the ground.

"Someone has to sleep on the floor. Since I'm the girl I'm to sleep on the bed. Enjoy the cold wooden floor Yoochun." Miryo said and climbed up the bed.

"No fair! This is my family's house I should at least sleep on the bed too!" Yoochun said.

"Sleep on the bed? Next to you? I don't think so Park Yoochun!" Miryo said.

"Well do you honestly think I'll settle for the ground?" Yoochun asked.

"Of course not but you obviously have no choice." Miryo said.

"This is an unfair debate!" Yoochun said.

"This isn't a debate Yoochun, it's a choice. Which you have to make quickly cause I'm really tired and exhausted." Miryo said as she plopped herself back to the bed getting all comfy.

"Well whatever you do or say I'm sleeping on the bed next to you or not! I don't care!" Yoochun said and grabbed the pillow and blanket Miryo tossed on the floor. He tossed the pillow at Miryo who grabbed it with surprise and Yoochun got onto the bed. He grabbed the pillow from Miryo and fixed it up behind him. He laid back and covered himself with the blanket and settled into a comfy position facing the opposite side of Miryo.

"Hmph! Don't try anything mischievous Yoochun, I'm warning you." Miryo said and faced the opposite side. While time was moving and the moon was switching soon with the daylight Yoochun was already actually hugging Miryo and Miryo had her leg hugging Yoochun.

Daylight broke into their room through the window and it was aiming at both of them. They did not realize it until the sun got brighter. It was already 11:20 a.m. and the sun was bright as it is. Miryo and Yoochun's eyes opened at the same time and they saw that their faces were practically 3 inches away from each other. They turned their heads up towards their bodies and saw that Yoochun was hugging Miryo and Miryo's leg was hugging Yoochun. They turned back at each other with their eyes wide open and screamed.

Min Jeul, Mr. and Mrs. Park and Ricky was already awake and having their breakfast when they heard the scream. Miryo got up quickly and grabbed the pillow she used and began hitting Yoochun violently. Even if it was a soft pillow Yoochun could feel the pain. Miryo then grabbed the Harry Potter book on the side table and started hitting Yoochun with it which made it even more painful.

"Ah! Ah! Ouch! It hurts! Stop it Miryo!" Yoochun said trying to control Miryo but she didn't stop.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING MISCHIEVOUS YOU ! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HUGGING ME THEN HUH?! HUH!?" Miryo questioned while hitting Yoochun. Ricky, Mr. and Mrs. Park and Min Jeul came to the guest's room and caught Miryo making her last hit as she quickly tossed the thick Harry Potter book at Yoochun who was on the other side corner of the room. The thick book slammed hard on Yoochun and hit his face flat on.

"What's going on in here?" Mr. Park questioned.

"Your son... Is a complete ert!" Miryo said feeling a lot of goosebumps. She went into the bathroom to fix herself up.

Mr. and Mrs. Park looked a little disappointed at Yoochun.

"No change at all. Still the same ol' Yoochun." Mr. Park said and chuckled along with his wife and Ricky. Min Jeul didn't quite get it but she decided to just play along.

"Before you go upstairs to eat apologize to her please." Mrs. Park said.

"Yoochun strikes again!" Ricky said and they went back upstairs.

Yoochun got up and went near the bathroom door. He knocked softly, about twice and then Miryo replied in a shout.

"What?!" Miryo yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that I was hugging you I swear, I guess it became my habit since I do tend to hug things near me. If that explains it though. And besides, it wasn't all my fault! It was yours too!" Yoochun said. All of a sudden Miryo opened the door and started to walk forward Yoochun who was walking backwards.

"My fault?! My fault?! In this world, which gender is most likely to be blamed as a ert huh? Male or female, Park Yoochun?!" Miryo said.

"Agh! I don't even know why I'm arguing with you!" Miryo said.

"I'm sorry already. Aw come on! It was a common mistake!" Yoochun said. Miryo crossed her arms and thought about it for a while. Then she finally gave up when she turned around and saw Yoochun trying so hard to be cute as a puppy but apparently that wouldn't work but it did amuse Miryo. Miryo giggled.

"Fine, I forgive you. But never, and I mean never do that again! Aish! You creep! And don't even try to be cute cause it doesn't work. Please don't!" Miryo said. They went back upstairs and began to eat along with the others.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Note: Any comments? I'm eager to know if people actually read this stuff lol XD this is a completed fic I'm just posting them now :3 But there are over 48 chapters and you know how lazy people can be so I've been going slow on this.. XD Besides, I don't think anyone reads it D: