Chapter 15: Something Is Up!

Wrong Number

The maknae of the group saw Jea leaving completely pissed off. It was as if she was dumped by a guy or something which was unlikely to happen to her considering she was to dump the guy first. Changmin turned his attention right back to Kang Ho Dong. The boys still felt like they were in the hot seat even if Jaejoong answered the question safely.

"Aw! It's really sweet that you boys really try hard to find time for your fans. Especially the ones that need you the most at the very critical moments. Let's give DBSK a round of applause ladies and gentlemen!" Kang Ho Dong said and the variety show turned into a heart to heart session or something. It was more than just claps DBSK got, but they even received screams and shouts from some Cassies present.

As the show went on, things began to run smoothly and the boys felt a little better now. Once the show was over they felt relieved. Kang Ho Dong came near the boys before they left.

"Before you go I want to apologize for putting you into a little too much stress with that question when we all know the answer. I don't mind if you lied it was sort of digging deep into your personal lives. I apologize on behalf of my writers and producers. They forced me to." Kang Ho Dong said. One of the producers called for his attention and he turned and waved.

"I need to go. I'll see you boys next time! It was great having you here!" Kang Ho Dong said and said goodbye to them as they said goodbye back. The boys walked out of the studio and went back home to rest.

"That was really close." Yunho said.

"Kang Ho Dong knows." Junsu said staring at the coffee table. Junsu was slouching on the couch, Yunho had his head back from the loner couch. Jaejoong was laying on his lap and Yoochun was just right next to the both of them while Changmin was sitting on the floor.

"Even if he knows we won't blab for sure." Changmin said.

"Don't trust everybody Changmin just because they make good impressions. Why do you think I make bad ones?" Jaejoong said and Changmin sighed.

"I can never trust anybody anymore." Changmin said.

At that moment he suddenly remembered Jea leaving the studio. The boys were about to leave. Well, Yoochun was.

"Wait!" Changmin said out loud.

"What?" Yoochun said as he turned back.

"I saw Jea at the studio earlier. Well I actually saw her left." Changmin said.

"Jea? There? What? Why would she be there? She was scheduled for a photo shoot at that time right?" Yunho said.

"I guess she skipped or something." Changmin said.

"Do you think that's how his producers found out? And the writers for that matter?" Junsu questioned.

"Why would Jea want to do that?" Jaejoong said.

"Well there's that. But then again she does hold a grudge against Min Jeul right? Maybe she was jealous of your little crush with her." Yoochun said.

"Maybe... But what for? She can get any boy she want. For all we know someone hotter than me!" Jaejoong said getting too full of himself again.

"We were talking about the attention she was receiving from us and you! Not the fact that you find yourself extremely hot!" Junsu said.

"Whatever... I still think I am." Jaejoong said murmuring the last five words.

"Well, then jealous is a huge don't you think?" Yunho said.

"Yeah... But her plan was foiled in revealing the secret. I mean, did you see the crowd? They fell for it!" Yoochun said not laughing not groaning but being serious.

"I should call the girls and tell them." Yunho said and got up. He dialed down Narsha's number and the phone began to ring. Jaejoong and the others slouched in the living room blank minded and with matching blank stares.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jea went back to the hospital as expected by the girls since she mentioned after the shoot or her errands she'd head back to the hospital. As she entered she saw what they looked like. Narsha had her other hand on the bed and the other on her hips. Miryo had her arms crossed and Ga-In just gave her a glare. Min Jeul had an innocent face on the other hand.

Jea came in closer and dropped her bag down on the soft comfy chair at the side. She took off her coat and hanged it up inside the cabinet near the door. The girls didn't put the stares and glares as well as the poses away.

"What now? What is with you guys? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jea said getting a little pissed.

"What? What now? Is that what you're asking us? Why don't you ask yourself! Have you gone mad?!" Narsha said with matching hand gestures.

"What the are you talking about?" Jea said coming closer to Narsha.

"You tried to ruin everything! First you tell us you don't want your career ruined but you're ruining it! And not just yours but ours too! In case you didn't know we love what we are doing! You're just lucky Jaejoong was able to answer it safely even when he had to lie!" Narsha said.

"Too bad you didn't stay for the whole show. The boys said that you left as soon as Jaejoong said that and the crowd believed." Ga-In said.

"If you're mad or jealous at either one of us or even especially Min Jeul just keep it to yourself! Ruin your own life not ours! Back off please!" Miryo said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Min Jeul spoke. The girls who were crowded and trying to corner up Jea moved to the side making way for Jea to view Min Jeul and for Min Jeul to view Jea. Jea walked up closer to her and Miryo was about to move in to stop her but Narsha blocked.

"Why? Because you a ! I don't get why the girls even decided to do this little stupid gig! Adopting a retarded like you off some dump was some gig! That wasn't something I wanted no matter how high it just might boost up our career! I would've found other ways! Just because you've got this loop loop for a mind doesn't mean you have to be that special!" Jea said.

"Is that your only reason unni? Just because I was getting attention and being treated special or ten times better than anybody? Was that it? Unni how could you think of me like that. I've trusted you ever since you took me in. The first impression you made on me was bad and I thought that it was just because you were tired and busy that you wanted to go home. But as weeks passed. Months even, nothing has changed. But I learned to accept you the way you are because that's what you are and I can't change that. Why can't you do the same for me?" Min Jeul tried to reason with tears streaming down from her eyes.

Miryo, Narsha and Ga-In wanted to cry. Ga-In wanted to drop down the heavy water from her eyes so she left and went outside to take it all out. Narsha and Miryo decided to stay inside and watch what was to happen.

"I don't want to learn to accept you or take you in as a sister or whatever relationship there is that exists! I just want you to go away so my normal life can come back!" Jea said.

"What life? Nothing has changed unni! You changed it yourself I didn't change it. You're the one who did change it! If you just didn't hate me or if you just dealt with me or ignored me like I was just some item at your house then maybe things wouldn't be so difficult for you. But you just made your life more difficult." Min Jeul said.

Narsha and Miryo were noticing something from Min Jeul. It seemed like she was beginning to understand things better and she seemed to have changed. Her words were changing from baby talk, child talk, teen talk to adult talk. It was as if she was evolving or something like that. Jea didn't notice this fact since she was still in full anger of Min Jeul.