Chapter 17: Parting Ways

Wrong Number

After days of observation the doctor has finally settled it. He told them that it was probably from all the stress counting that they are having problems at the moment. This they were not afraid to share with the doctor since the doctor was a family friend of Miryo's for a long time now. The doctor has set a release for her. Ga-In and Narsha went down along with Yunho and Yoochun. They were off to settle the release papers and Narsha and Ga-In was to go home to prepare Miryo's and Min Jeul's things while Yoochun and Yunho call Yoochun's parents and talk to them about Min Jeul staying over. Yoochun was preparing his things as well.

"Unni, do you really think this will work?" Min Jeul said as she sat on the bed swaying her legs back and forth.

"Don't worry, I have a strong feeling it will! No netizen or fan will catch us. None of the media will catch us either. You'll be safer in America. Nobody will even suspect you. Plus, we've already talk to the nun at the home that we took you in. She said our reason was...Well...Reasonable..." Miryo said as she was fixing the things they had brought at the hospital.

"What did you tell the nun anyway?" Jaejoong asked playing with a Rubik's Cube.

"I told her that it seemed safer there. When she asked why I told her about Min Jeul coming here. I told her at least if she's in America she won't have to deal with the media stress like what us girls are getting." Jea said.

"That's it?" Jaejoong said.

"Well yeah. It's reasonable. Wouldn't you agree with me if you were in her place?" Miryo asked.

"Maybe. It depends." Jaejoong said.

"Will Jaejoong oppa come with me?" Min Jeul asked. Miryo and Jaejoong suddenly stopped what they were doing. Miryo sighed.

"He can't come with you. At least not for... A long time..." Miryo said.

"What? What do you mean a long time? How come?" Min Jeul asked as she leaned forward to the other side of the bed where Miryo was fixing her things.

"Min Jeul, Jaejoong is another reason why the news sparked up and possibly why Jea even wants you out. It's better if he stays here first. If things are lightening up here we'll take Jaejoong to America to see you, or we'll bring you back here if possible." Miryo said.

"This seems like a burden for Yoochun's parents though." Junsu said out of the blue as he was sitting on the couch with Changmin who was eating a bag of Lays and was watching T.V.

"We know Su, but there's nothing we can honestly do. We need to do this. And Yoochun's parents will probably understand. I mean, we'll enroll Min Jeul in a school there." Miryo said.

"School?" Min Jeul repeated.

"Don't worry! It's a special school! And we've already talked to the teacher. She speaks very good Korean. She'll be teaching you along with others. Don't worry, they are just the same age as you and...Yes, they do have what you have too. So there's nothing to worry about! You'll make great friends there!" Miryo said with a smile. This didn't really bring a smile onto Min Jeul's face. She laid herself back onto Jaejoong, and Jaejoong hugged her.

A couple of hours more, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Min Jeul and Miryo arrived at the boys' house. There, Yoochun's bags were ready. Miryo and Min Jeul's things were there as well. Voices were being heard from the dining room. They entered farther and saw that the four were eating chips and talking at the dining table with some coke and 2%.

"What took you guys so long?" Yunho asked.

"So did you talk with Yoochun's parents?" Miryo asked as she placed here bag down.

"They said its alright as long as she's a really close friend. Obviously I said yes to what she asked." Yoochun said as he grabbed a chip.

"Well that's good. So we're leaving tonight at 7. Did you tell your parents that?" Miryo asked.

"Yes yes! I told them everything they needed to know! Don't worry. Come here and sit! Relax!" Yoochun said as he opened up a chair next to him. Might not be that obvious from the beginning but Yoochun had a thing for Miryo.

"No thank you." Miryo said and Yunho as well as Narsha and Ga-In let out a chuckle.

"What the hell are you three laughing about?" Yoochun asked.

"Nothing." Ga-In said still giggling. They sat down and discussed about things and Yoochun let out a little introduction of what Miryo and Min Jeul was to expect in America. Yunho plopped up the CD of My Sassy Girl which happens to be his favorite movie. They watched that and Bunshinsaba as well and then it was time to head to the airport.

Someone drove them there and once they arrived it was time to say goodbye to Jaejoong for a long long period of time. This was hard for Min Jeul since they just went through awful things in the previous days. Horrible things too in fact.

"Hey, hurry up in saying your goodbyes the plane might leave any minute now." Yoochun said and began grabbing their things quickly.

"Jaejoong oppa.... I'll see you soon! Promise me you'll wait for me..." Min Jeul said. She took off her necklace and grabbed one of the silver rings on it and gave it to Jaejoong. She placed it on his hand and closed it up slowly. Jaejoong opened it and saw the silver ring shine.

"Don't lose it. That's very important to me. That belong to my parents. Please promise me you'll wait for me oppa. And that you'll never forget me." Min Jeul said. Jaejoong continued to look at her. Tears were already forming in her eyes, Min Jeul was trying her best not to let them drop but even if Jaejoong knew she was about to cry. Jaejoong himself actually wanted to cry on the spot as well. He just didn't know if he was ready to do that.

Both of their hearts beating really fast. Both of them feeling nervous, shaking and scared. They didn't want to part ways. They didn't know if things will be better or worse. Jaejoong was afraid that if Min Jeul left to go to America she wouldn't come back and if she did she wouldn't feel the same way for Jaejoong. Min Jeul somewhat felt the same as well. She was afraid that she'll forget about Jaejoong and never come back. And that Jaejoong will end up not feeling the same way. They didn't want to hurt each other and they didn't want to leave each other. Both were suffering at most. Yoochun all of a sudden cut in between them facing Jaejoong.

"Sorry dude, we need to leave. Say goodbye, hug and kiss and let her go now so we can leave." Yoochun said and went back to help Miryo carry her things.

"Goodbye." Jaejoong said. Jaejoong moved forward for a hug and Min Jeul backed away a little.

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked.

"Promise me first..." Min Jeul said and a tear dropped already. Seeing that fall down and hit the ground, it was as if something hit or punched Jaejoong's heart. He was at pain seeing tears streaming down his lover's eyes. Jaejoong smiled.

"I promise, I promise to never forget you. I promise to always remember you. I promise to love you even when you're far away from me. I promise to wait for you. And most importantly, I promise to be the first person you see and feel once you come back here." Jaejoong said.

This touched Min Jeul's heart so much. She cried even more. This time out of happiness. She was so happy she stepped forward quickly and hugged Jaejoong tight and cried on him. Jaejoong hugged back and brushed his fingers through her hair. They said their last goodbyes and hugged tighter. Min Jeul walked away with Yoochun and Miryo to enter the airport. Walking backwards and staring back at Jaejoong who was staring back at her. They all waved goodbye and it was finally time to wait.

Yoochun was busy getting everything ready while Miryo and Min Jeul were waiting to enter the plane. They sat down along with around five other people who were waiting. Yoochun had his hoodie and glasses up so he wouldn't be noticed. Miryo on the other hand had her hair tied up into a ball and had huge sunglasses on. She had her coat on. Min Jeul on the other hand had to hide herself after her picture broadcast in Star King a couple of days ago. She let her long hair down and wore huge sunglasses as well and had a coat too.

"Let's get inside." Yoochun said. They followed Yoochun in and sat on coach. Min Jeul by the window, Miryo at the middle and Yoochun by the aisle. The whole plane ride there Miryo slept onto Yoochun's shoulder and Yoochun had his head on top of Miryo's. It was as if they were a real couple. Min Jeul on the other hand couldn't even shut her eyes. No not because of the noise the plane was making but because she kept thinking of Jaejoong. As much as she wanted to call him there was no way she could. Min Jeul just kept looking out the dark sky and thinking of what will happen once she lands in America.