Chapter 3: The New Roommate

Wrong Number

Nobody even tried to think of breaking up both Ga-In and Jea’s fight about Min Jeul. Narsha and Miryo just wanted to stay quiet because they didn’t want the fight to become even worst and come between them than it already is. The boys were getting a little annoyed. Yunho got up and went up to that room. He stood between the girls and stayed in front of Jea.

“Stop fighting. It’s pointless I’m telling you this as early as now.” Yunho said.

He then tried to push Jea off because she was suddenly getting real close.

“If it wasn’t for her then maybe I wouldn’t be like this. Honestly, are the three of you that blind?! I’ve been giving hints, no; I have been giving the answer to your question that if I hate her. And yes, I do! I really do! So can you please just kindly kick her out or give her to someone else?” Jea said and went to her room and slammed the door.

Ga-In sighed then the other two in the living room sighed too. Yunho rubbed his mouth.

“We should do it.” Narsha said out of nowhere. Miryo was shocked.

“What do you mean we should? We can’t kick her out and we can’t give her back because that’s bad publicity and Jea will obviously get mad and we can lose our jobs.” Miryo said.

“Well what do you want us to do? Jea Is already mad at us!” Narsha said.

“There has to be someone that can keep her in their home.” Miryo said.

Then the two girls looked over at Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin who were in the living room. Yunho and Ga-In walked in.

“What are you looking at?” Changmin asked.

“Please?” Miryo said.

“No!” Yoochun said.

“No way!” Jaejoong said.

“We’d love to but I doubt our manager would.” Junsu said.

“Yeah, especially Soo Man. There’s no way he’s going to let us.” Yunho said.

“Well what if you hid her if they’re there?” Narsha suggested.

“Yeah, I mean, she’s no trouble at all. I mean you saw her. She’s easy to take care of and she’s quiet. Plus she’s a good cook. You can make her cook for you guys!” Ga-In said.

“Now the cooking part seems abusive shouldn’t it be the other way around?” Yunho said.

“Not really. Either way she’ll end up cooking because she likes to do that.” Narsha said.

“I say yes then.” Changmin said. Then they heard something and it was Changmin’s stomach. They all laughed.

“Changmin, why didn’t you tell us you were hungry? We have some food here. Hold on.” Ga-In said when she turned around she saw Min Jeul with a tray of food, mostly sweets. Changmin saw them and began to drool. Junsu grabbed a cupcake then shoved it in Changmin’s mouth.

“Your drooling is very distracting and disgusting.” Junsu said.

Changmin kept on feeding himself with the food. Min Jeul went closer to Changmin and kept on feeding him.

“Wow, she really does love to cook.” Yunho said.

“I told you so.” Narsha said.

Changmin just continued to stuff his mouth with all the sweets and he was enjoying it that…

“I want her to stay with us!” Changmin said.

“Now you got Changmin all worked up for her to stay with us. We can’t, its bad publicity. I mean, put a young girl who is mentally unstable into one house with five boys? Are you sure about that?” Yoochun said.

“Please guys? It won’t be forever! Just until we cool down Jea with the issue.” Narsha said as she grabbed Yunho’s hand pleading.

“Fine fine!” Yunho said.

The three were happy although Min Jeul didn’t understand what was going on. Ga-In and Narsha left the room to fix her things then the boys went back home to ready their room for her since they didn’t have a spare room. Miryo then took Min Jeul to the kitchen and made her some more hotcakes and then she was about to explain to Min Jeul what was going to happen.

“Min Jeul… You’ll be staying over someone else’s own house. That someone is our friend, you know, the boys that came over earlier. Don’t worry, they won’t hurt you! They are our friends!” Miryo said.

“But I want to stay here, with you and Narsha and Ga-In unni.” Min Jeul said.

“I know you do and so do I. But we’ll be visiting you every day we promise! We just want to cool it down with Jea before we take you back okay? We want some time to convince her that its fun and great having you around and what she keeps saying about you are wrong.” Miryo said.

“Fine… I’ll stay with them. But be there every day!” Min Jeul said.

“Of course!” Miryo said.

As soon as the two girls were done packing the four of them got inside Narsha’s car and dropped them off at DBSK’s home. They went up the elevator and rang the doorbell.

“Who is it?” Yoochun’s voice echoed over the door.

“Yoochun hyung that’s a very stupid question considering the only guest we are expecting is Narsha, Ga-In, Miryo and Min Jeul.” Junsu said.

“Whatever just open the door!” Yoochun said getting pissed off.

Junsu chuckled cutely as he walked towards the door. He took off the locks then opened it. He saw a smile coming from all three girls except Min Jeul who was uncomfortable with the situation and isn’t sure about staying in a house full of boys. But she was pushed to say yes because Miryo promised to visit her every day along with Ga-In and Narsha.

“How come our new housemate isn’t smiling? Don’t you like to stay with us? It’ll be fun!” Junsu said as he slid his finger under her chin then swayed his hand back.

“She’s just uncomfortable cause your all boys. But she’ll be fine cause we’ll visit every day.” Narsha said.

They entered the Junsu and Yoochun took their things. Changmin grabbed the bag Junsu was holding and placed it inside their room.

“Listen, sorry if we weren’t able to provide you your own private room. We didn’t really expect to have someone over. But don’t worry, nothing bad will happen except maybe for Yoochun and Changmin’s snore fests at night. But aside from that you get the best spot in our room. Come on, I’ll show you!” Yunho said.

The girls followed. Jaejoong was cooking some dinner and dancing and singing along with it that when they passed by Min Jeul was left and she looked at Jaejoong. As Jaejoong turned to her side he blushed and took off his headphones and placed them on his neck. Min Jeul giggled and followed Yunho. Jaejoong smiled and blushed.

“This is where you’re going to stay. You’ll be at the center of both me and Junsu. In front of you is Changmin’s bed. Then on Changmin’s left is Yoochun and Jaejoong is over there at the corner right side of Changmin. The night view is very beautiful, here, I’ll show you.” Yunho said as he opened up the curtains.

(BAMBIJIBIN’S NOTE: FOR BETTER RESULTS ON WHAT THE ROOM LOOKS LIKE JUST SEARCH FOR DBSK HOUSE TOUR IN YOUTUBE. ON THE FIRST PART YOU’LL SEE WHAT THE ROOM LOOKS LIKE CAUSE THAT’S THE FIRST PLACE THEY’LL SHOW. THAT WAY YOU WON’T GET CONFUSED WITH MY DESCRIPTION. ALTHOUGH THERE REALLY ISN’T ANOTHER BED BETWEEN JUNSU AND YUNHO. THE NIGHT VIEW IN THEIR ROOM IN THAT PLACE LOOKED AMAZING!)

As Yunho opened up the curtains he asked Ga-In to shut off the lights. As Ga-In closed the lights all of them when wow. Min Jeul on the other hand felt like she was in paradise. Yunho liked the smile on Min Jeul’s face and new that she would enjoy staying with them.

“Dinner is ready! Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In, do you want to stay over and eat dinner with us?” Yoochun asked.

“No thanks guys. We need to head back home Jea is probably back. Thanks for the offer anyway.” Narsha said.

“Now, we’re going to leave okay? Be the good girl you are to them okay? Don’t be shy they’re very friendly! We’ll come by first thing in the morning okay?” Miryo said.

“Don’t worry! We will try our best to cool down Jea the fastest and easiest way.” Ga-In added.

They waved goodbye to Min Jeul then Junsu gestured Min Jeul to the dining room. Jaejoong prepared some Kimchi, Mochi rice with Edame paste, Galbi, Jajangmyeon, Namul, Kimbap and for dessert they have Jinmal Dasik and Garaetteok. Just thinking about it is honestly yummy imagine if you were staring at it like what the six of them are doing.

“This is a lot of food. We’re you really expecting the girls to eat over Jae?” Yoochun asked.

“No… We have a guest so I thought of cooking her something special on her first night with us. Eat as much as you want Min Jeul, you are very welcomed here!” Jaejoong said.

Min Jeul smiled and dug in. All of them had finished everything from all the hunger they had on even Min Jeul was done.

“I can’t eat anything after this. My stomach is so full.” Changmin said.

“It is? That doesn’t seem like a first.” Yoochun teased.

“Why are you always picking on me hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Cause you’re an easier target. Ask them.” Yoochun said.

They all laughed but quickly stopped once they saw Min Jeul who was asleep on the couch.

“Aw, how cute!” Junsu said.

Yunho got up and carried her. Jaejoong was a little jealous because he wanted to carry her himself. He opened the door to their room and laid her down and tucked her in. The others went to bed after watching one movie.