Chapter 34: Peace?

Wrong Number

By persuasion, Jaejoong finally decided to let it slide and just take a vacation with his three best friends. The following day they were all ready to leave. TOP, Hyun Joong and Young Saeng had to make a stop-over at Jaejoong’s place to get his things. While Young Saeng helped Jaejoong fixed his things, Hyun Joong was talking with Yoochun over at the living room and TOP and Junsu were talking.

Junsu couldn’t stop reminding TOP of the things they need to take note out for Jaejoong’s health.

“Oh! And don’t forget, he can’t drink and he shouldn’t sleep late! He needs plenty of rest! And… And make sure that he won’t have a hard time okay?” Junsu constantly kept repeating what he said. TOP, who felt completely… How should I say this… Ear ed?

“Okay okay Junsu! I heard you more than once now! I won’t forget! There’s a reason why we said it would be relaxing. And besides, you don’t need to worry. Hyun Joong’s like Superman, Young Saeng is like a caring mother and as for me… Well you get the point right?” TOP said and Junsu nodded.

Once Jaejoong and Young Saeng were through fixing his things, they headed out the door and everyone was quiet. Jaejoong hasn’t spoken to any of the guys ever since the incident. Yunho on the other hand was too busy to try and concentrate on the problem. He needed to make up for the time that he wasn’t around in Korea.

“Enjoy… But don’t stress….” Changmin said as he popped out from the kitchen with a smile. Jaejoong smiled back knowing that someone like Changmin still keeps complete and 100% faith in him.

“Thanks… I’ll remember that.” Jaejoong said. They hugged like siblings and off Jaejoong went.

“Damn… Why can’t we have a vacation?” Yoochun said and Junsu and Changmin looked at him.

FINALLY!

They were off on road-trip! Music was playing while the four boys were at the back of the van. SS501’s manager was kind enough to drive them off their. Hours through the ride all they talked about was female artists like Lee Hyori, Kim Tae Hee (omg I love her!) and the ladies of Brown Eyed Girls.

“Yoochun and Miryo?” Hyun Joong said while laughing.

“I can’t imagine, it’s too hard!! But are they really together?” Hyun Joong asked.

Safe to say they were like a bunch of teenage girls who were having a slumber party while gossiping, painting each other’s nails and giggling over boys. Although, they weren’t painting each other’s nails and neither where they really having a sleep over. And they were giggling over girls not boys.

As two hours fled by they finally arrived at the rest house. It was still cold so they rushed inside the house. As they got inside they were so happy that the house had a good atmosphere. There was a movie theatre, the cupboards and fridge was filled with healthy and delicious food.

“Ah! This is it! I’ll probably never want to leave.” Hyun Joong said.

“Who wouldn’t anyway?” Jaejoong replied as he pulled out a 2% drink from the fridge.

“Give me some!” Young Saeng said and Jaejoong tossed him one.

While over there they were having a relaxing time, everything seemed cool while Jea was off.

“Ya… This is so boring! It’s the afternoon and here we are again doing nothing! Jea is who knows where and Narsha is having some good time in Japan! Why can’t we take a vacation ourselves? Jaejoong just left with Young Saeng, Hyun Joong and TOP oppa. Why can’t we have one?” Ga-In complained.

“I thought you had plans today?” Miryo asked.

“Changmin won’t take me out! What a freak.” Ga-In said as she groaned and pouted. Miryo chuckled at the sight.

“Well Changmin’s pretty young you know.” Miryo said.

“What do you mean young?” Ga-In asked still pouting and groaning.

“You’re a year older even if you were born in the same year. Only difference is the month you both were born. You’re somewhat of a noona to him.” Miryo said.

“Whatever. Unni, let’s go to America and visit Min Jeul. I never really got my chance you know, I miss her already.” Ga-In said and bringing that up led sadness to the ambience of the area. Ga-In’s eyes grew as she remember.

“Unni… I’m sorry for bringing that up.” Ga-In apologized and Miryo chuckled a bit.

“Sorry? Why? There’s nothing wrong if you brought it up. And maybe we could but we still have work and duties here in Korea. It’s hard enough without the other two.” Miryo said.

“Okay…” Ga-In said and they both sighed. A knock was suddenly heard from their door. The two girls stood up and went to the intercom.

“Who is it?” the two asked.

“Yoochun and Changmin.” Yoochun’s voice was heard.

“Oh my gosh!” the two girls said as they looked at each other. They approached the mirror which was near the door and began to fix their hair.

They stood in front of the door and took a deep breath. They finally opened the door, although she fixed herself, Miryo still had a blank face on while Ga-In was all smiles. Changmin was biting his lip while Yoochun was just standing there.

“What do you two want from us?” Miryo said in a cold manner.

“Ouch… Pretty cold don’t you think?” Yoochun said.

“We… Ugh… We were thinking of taking you two on a date. You guys can go take your time changing if you want.” Changmin said.

“Who says we want to go on a date with you?” Miryo said being all cold.

“UNNI!” Ga-In said as she hit her.

“Come in…” Ga-In said as she led them inside.

“Why don’t you guys sit down while we go change. If you want something to drink help yourselves at the kitchen.” Ga-In said and the two sat on the couch.

“What the hell are you thinking of now? I’m not going out with Yoochun.” Miryo said.

“Well it’s not like I intend to let you date Changmin! I want to go out with him. So you have no choice but Yoochun.” Ga�”In said.

“Well I never said I wanted to date him. I never said I wanted to date either of them. In fact, I’d rather stay here at home.” Miryo said as she crossed her arms.

“We’re not talking about this okay? Let’s just go out with them and have some fun. I mean, it’s better than staying here all day! Come on unni! I doubt Changmin would’ve come if Yoochun didn’t make him.” Ga-In reasoned.

She then placed her hands together in a praying position and began to pout with puppy eyes in front of Miryo pleading for her to come with.

“No.” Miryo said.

“You don’t need to enjoy if you don’t want. And besides, as long as I get to date Changmin. You’ll get free food! The boys are surely willing to pay, I mean, they are the ones who offered us to come with.” Ga-In explained.

“Fine. But what about Junsu?” Miryo said.

“Why are you bringing up Junsu?” Ga-In asked.

“Where is he? Lately I haven’t seen him. Besides, wouldn’t he be looking for us? Does he even know these two dumb freaks left?” Miryo said.

“Shut it about Junsu! Let’s go get ready!” Ga-In said and pulled Miryo’s hand. They headed towards her room.

“I’ve seen your closet. It’s obvious you don’t go out much and most of your outgoing clothes are our costumes. So I’ll lend you one of mine for the night! Plus, it gives me a chance to give you a make-over.” Ga-In said all happy.

“Why do I need a make-over? I don’t need to look pretty for that freak Yoochun.” Miryo said.

“Tsk! Let me do what I want to do okay? Just leave it to me!” Ga-In said.

She began changing Miryo’s whole image. It was as if she was Miryo was having plastic surgery with the way Ga-In is working with her. It took them a while to finish up. The two in the living room were getting impatient.

“Aish, what’s taking them so long? I hate the fact that girls take too much time to look good!” Yoochun complained.

“They’re like Jaejoong.” Changmin said.

“Yeah… Big mouth! You guys can go take your time changing if you want. What a stupid way to say it you !” Yoochun said as he mocked Changmin.

“I was being nice! At least they agree!” Changmin said.

“Well who’s idea was it to go on a double date anyway? It surely wasn’t mine! I already know that Miryo doesn’t want to come with us, now you want to see how she does it too?” Yoochun said.

“You don’t need to bother Miryo if you want! For sure she won’t care what you do while we’re out! But I want to give Ga-In a chance you know.” Changmin said.

“Then why the hell do you need me and Miryo to come with? What are we? Chaperons? You guys are old enough to go out in case you didn’t know! Aish! You make me feel like an ajusshi who made a comeback in dating!” Yoochun complained.

After a long period of waiting, the girls finally came out in y outfits worth drooling for. Whether you were a man or a woman you’d definitely drool anyway. The girls were sporting y short dresses which were to die for apparently.

Changmin’s innocent eyes grew at the site of how beautiful Ga-In looked, while Yoochun… Well… his jaw dropped down and everything changed. He finally saw something he would definitely be after. The girls felt comfortable but totally flattered with the reactions.

“Let’s go then?” Ga-In said.

While they were off to have fun, the four best friends were off eating some food while talking more about the girls.

“What about Narsha? Does she like anybody?” Hyun Joong asked with food in his mouth.

“I don’t know. But she’s a really nice person anyway.” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong ah, don’t forget… If you meet hot girls introduce them to me okay?” TOP said and they all laughed at him.

As dinner was over, the boys decided to hit the hay around 8:58 p.m. Jaejoong on the other hand, still couldn’t sleep. He stayed outside the front porch of the house and sat on the swing. He just stared outside at the dark in the cold.

Young Saeng, who was in the same room as the two others, mainly Hyun Joong and TOP, had difficulties sleeping. One, because TOP kept moving around too much, two, because Hyun Joong was suddenly snoring. Young Saeng stood up and went outside. He noticed that the lights by the front porch was on so he went out and saw Jaejoong.

“Mind if I join you?” Young Saeng asked and Jaejoong shook his head. Young Saeng sat next to his friend and began a conversation.

“Jaejoong ah, I know we came here for vacation… But… I just want you to know that… Even if it seems all disappointing, if everything seems like a huge problem right now, don’t worry. They’ll go away soon. Just wait for the time. I know it’ll come by soon.” Young Saeng said. Jaejoong just slowly bowed his head down.

“Jaejoong ah, don’t be sad when we leave okay? I want you to be happy and cheerful when we’re done with our trip. I want you to come back home and forgive Yunho for his mistakes. Everyone makes them, even if they are completely unforgiveable, we still have to forgive them. Because we’re all just humans. Even you yourself make mistakes, even I do and the others makes mistakes too. We just need to be accepting with what’s coming.” Young Saeng said.

It sounded like nonsense to others who are ignorant but Young Saeng was speaking the truth. He wanted his best friend to be all happy and comfortable with his life. He was right, having too much hate inside of you can’t help you become comfortable with living, these are one of the things that cause suicidal attempts and thoughts.

This was something Young Saeng didn’t want his friend to experience at all. So his words were trying their best to work it’s way towards Jaejoong’s head.

“Do you get what I was trying to tell you Jaejoong?” Young Saeng asked and Jaejoong nodded.

“I got it clearly. Don’t’ worry… I’m not sure how I can forgive Yunho just yet. I’ll try my best though.” Jaejoong said.

The following day, something destroyed their fun.

The boys were just sitting in the living room singing through the karaoke. TOP’s phone suddenly rang. It was GD. Yeah, G-Dragon. TOP excused himself and headed outside. A couple of seconds later even Hyun Joong’s phone rang, he answered it and it was SS501’s PD. He left outside to but since TOP was there talking quietly to GD he headed for the bathroom, thus leaving Jaejoong and Young Saeng alone.

“Why are people calling them when we’re on vacation?” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t know, this is why I like to keep my phone on vibrate.” Young Saeng said. He continued to sing and so did Jaejoong. They kept on singing ballad songs. When the two who were on the phone got back the news came.

“We need to head back to Seoul, I forgot that we had a concert next week and we have to leave for Japan tomorrow.” TOP said.

“Young Saeng, we need to leave too. We have a fan meet in the Philippines this coming month, and we need to head back for negotiations with the company that will take us there. It’s still under negotiation but we’re needed back in Seoul now.” Hyun Joong said.

This was such a kill joy to all but work did need to come first, especially since they are artists and they love their fans and surely they didn’t want to let them down. They all began to pack that day and placed all their things at the back of the van. They hoped on, the manager told Young Saeng and Hyun Joong about the sudden call but they already knew. They were on their way to Seoul.

While the following day for the double daters turned into a total hangover session. Miryo’s head was banging from all the alcohol she drank last night, while Ga-In couldn’t even get up from bed. While on the boys’ side, they didn’t have time to head back home or the strength so they slept over taking the vacant room, which was Narsha’s.

Changmin was on the bed, his head hurt really bad and he regrets trying to drink for the first time. Yoochun on the other hand just hated it so much he wanted to kill himself for drinking. It was a bad idea to stay in Narsha’s room, suddenly the door of their house was being unlocked slowly. When it opened popped out Narsha fresh from Japan. She looked more relieved and relaxed.

She dragged her bag inside their place and took off her shoes. The house was still a mess, the double daters continued drinking at their place since they were too drunk to know that they drank too much. Narsha didn’t know what was going on and tried to open the door to her room. Apparently it was locked. She grabbed the spare key from the kitchen’s drawer and as she opened the door… Her eyes grew at the sight of the two in there.

“What the hell are you two doing here?” Narsha asked and Yoochun was still snoring while Changmin lifted his head up and saw Narsha.

=======================================================================================================

If you are curious to know, yes I added Jae's Soju drinking buddies :3 makes it more interesting...

Anyone would like to comment?