Chapter 33: Confrontation

Wrong Number

It was already 9:34 p.m. in Seoul. The airplane from American came just at that time. Yunho was able to pass immigration and the other things inside the airport. He finally went out and called for a cab. He hid himself through huge sunglasses and a hat. He arrived at his place and it seemed too quiet.

Yunho used his key to their apartment to open the door. To his surprise it was dark and no shoes were there. He flicked on the lights and the place was left the way it seems to always be. Food was always on the counter, a bag of chips to be exact was open and just laying there waiting for someone to munch.

On the coffee table at the living room area, the control pad of the Xbox was left on the table along with a half filled glass of soda and a bag of opened chips to and small piece from the chips were scattered everywhere. Some clothes were laid on the couches.

“They never clean. Jaejoong must’ve been mad the whole time.” Yunho said to himself. He closed the door behind him and unpacked his things. He changed clothes and at that moment someone knocked on the door. He walked towards the door with a short on still, the shirt was on his hand. He didn’t mind to look at the peephole and just opened the door. To his surprise it was Jea.

“Jea…” Yunho said quietly.

“Surprise Yunho opp!” Jea said trying to be cute and she let herself in.

“Why are you here?” Yunho asked as he closed the door and faced her.

“How come? I’m not welcome? That makes me really sad Yunho oppa. We were so close before weren’t we?” Jea said.

“Yeah… Before… Before you tried to put Min Jeul’s life in danger, publicly and privately. Get out! I don’t want to see you or even hear that annoying voice of yours!” Yunho yelled.

“You mean this pretty thing? And this gorgeous voice?” Jea said as she walked closer to Yunho. He tried to back away but she corned him by the door. She began to run her hand through Yunho’s cheek, to his neck and followed by his shoulder landing onto his upper body. This was disturbing indeed for him. At the same time Jea began to sing.

Yunho was a little tempted when she began to touch him but he got control of himself. In the midst of Jea exploring Yunho’s upper body and singing at it too, he snatched her hand from his upper body and held it up. He looked Jea in the eyes and she looked back. Yunho didn’t even realize that he was already hurting Jea. A pain was visible by her face. She used her free hand to push away Yunho.

“You bastard! You’re ruining my physical beauty!” Jea retorted and began to rub her wrist gently with her other hand. She grabbed her coat and pushed Yunho aside and hit him as she opened the door and slammed it close. Yunho laid back onto the door and sighed in relief.

On the other hand, the dynamic ChangYooSu trio followed Jaejoong quietly as he was walking to somewhere in the downtown red light district of Seoul. They hid behind one of the cars as Jaejoong stopped and looked at a building at his side.

“What is he thinking of?” Changmin asked.

“Better yet, what’s he doing here?” Yoochun asked.

“And I thought you two had brains… What do you think a man would do if he was at the red light district part of Seoul?” Junsu said at the two.

Jaejoong stared at a club. He was thinking of whether to get in or not. After a while Jaejoong decided to step in. The bouncer outside of the club greeted him and let him inside. Junsu quickly got up and ran towards the club. Changmin and Yoochun followed along. After a while they looked at the bouncer and he was staring back at them.

“Um, excuse me. Did that guy just enter here?” Changmin asked being a little stupid.

“What do you think?” the bouncer said at Changmin and Changmin just shut his mouth frightened at the bouncer.

They stepped inside and there was a woman standing by the door wearing a short skirt and a revealing top. Yoochun just stared at her and she gave him and Changmin a seductive look. Usually the man’s reaction would be a smile and or a pleasured smirk. Although as for Changmin, being young and yet to be exposed to such things he felt a little… uncomfortable… Yoochun on the other hand just gave out his goofy smile and Changmin pulled him away.

They all stepped inside further. The club wasn’t quite big at all. It seemed too small actually. They spotted Jaejoong who was on the second floor with 2 girls by his side. All kept touching him but Jaejoong still look dumbfounded and kept on drinking as they looked. Junsu nudged the two next to him and pointed at Jaejoong.

“What’s he doing?” Yoochun said to himself.

“Let’s go.” Junsu said and was heading for the stairs.

“What? No let’s just stay here!” Changmin said.

“Better yet let’s leave!” Changmin said.

“No way, we’re getting Jaejoong.” Junsu said and started to hike up the stairs. Yoochun followed and of course Changmin gave up and followed too. But before he did a girl was coming near him, looked just like the girl earlier at the entrance. She had a seductive smile and Changmin got scared and ran to Yoochun.

They finally got up but Junsu stopped first. He was thinking of how to approach Jaejoong without starting a possible fight. He didn’t want them to cause a scene here. Apparently he even saw a drunk media person just earlier. Even if that guy was drunk to even notice them, causing a scene can catch his attention.

“Why’d you stop? Let’s go!” Yoochun said and stepped forward but Junsu held his hand and pulled him back to his side.

“Wait! We can’t cause a scene here. We have to approach him when he seems alright and a littler calmer.” Junsu said.

“He’s at a club with two chicks next to him and he’s trying to get wasted after what we did earlier. Do you think that’s gonna help him calm down? Plus, he’s sick! If we waste time by just staring at him for sure his health will become worse!” Yoochun said making a point.

“I agree with hyung. Plus, I have no intentions of staying here you know.” Changmin said.

“Fine. Let’s go then, but if a scene is caused I blame the two of you.” Junsu said and they all headed towards Jaejoong’s spot. The three stood in front of Jaejoong’s view. He looked up and saw that the three were there.

“Can you two beautiful ladies please leave us first? We need to talk in private.” Yoochun said to the two girls.

“He’s our customer and not yours. If you want to talk to him in private you’ll need him to say that and not you.” The woman said.

“Jaejoong…” Yoochun looked at Jaejoong who was ignoring them.

“We need to talk to you. It’s really important hyung.” Changmin said.

“And these girls scare Changmin too.” Yoochun said teasing Changmin and Changmin hit his shoulder.

“There was a reason I stood between the two of you so cut it out.” Junsu said looking at the two.

“Jaejoong please tell them to leave for a while. We need to talk to you.” Junsu said.

“Whatever. Leave us.” Jaejoong said and the two girls left.

“How much do they cost?” Yoochun said.

“600,000 won.” Jaejoong answered and the three sat next to him.

“Jaejoong, what are you doing here?” Junsu asked.

“What does it look like? Are you trying to be dumb now?” Jaejoong questioned being rude all this time.

“Listen up, and listen up carefully! I don’t care if you are older than us but the way you’re treating us is starting to piss me off! Stop being a smart and come back home with us!” Junsu said.

“Why should I? So I could be trap in that hell of a place along with the three of you? Hell no!” Jaejoong said and continued to sip one more glass. Junsu grabbed the shot glass and threw it to the side. It broke eventually but with the loud music hardly anyone heard it.

“Listen up Jaejoong! Do you know that drinking this while you just got out of the hospital is completely bad for you? Do you want to die? Oh wait, are you gonna tell me that’s a stupid question then tell me that you do want to die? What’s wrong with you? You were never like this! Yeah you were rude but this is just off for you Jaejoong!” Junsu said.

“Do you want to start a fight? I’m old enough to know what’s right and wrong. What’s it to you if I do something wrong huh? What’s it to you if I want to die right now? Go back home and leave me alone! I’ll go home when I want to!” Jaejoong said and continued to drink.

Junsu stood up and the other two followed. They stood in front of Jaejoong once more.

“Fine! Be that way! I’m sick and tired of taking care of you and keeping my patience. If something bad happens to you I wouldn’t care less! And if I did, in the back of my mind at least I’ll be able to say that I told you so! You’ll regret doing this Jaejoong and I hope you realize how stupid you are right now soon!” Junsu said.

The three left and Jaejoong just sat there like an idiot. The girls went back to him and continued to do what they were meant to do. Junsu left the club angry and Changmin and Yoochun were just tailing behind him.

“Are we seriously just going to leave him like that? I don’t want to have to leave hyun like that Junsu!” Changmin said while looking back at the club as they were walking.

“We have no choice! He doesn’t want to come! If I was strong enough to drag him out and if I was as fast as Flash then maybe we could’ve gotten him out of their faster! But I’m not so we’ll leave him there to suffer even more if he wants! Whatever happens to him, it’s not my problem anymore!” Junsau said.

They all headed home. They got home and opened the door. They were surprised to see that the lights were on. They saw a head resting on the couch. The head turned and it was Yunho. They all looked surprised.

“Yu-Yunho? Hyung, you’re here already?” Changmin asked a little shocked and Junsu and Yoochun looked at him.

“You knew Yunho was coming back home?” Junsu said.

“Um… Well… I mean, of course he was to come home some day but I didn’t expect today.” Changmin said trying to make an excuse.

“You’re lying I can tell.” Yoochun pointed out.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked as he stood in front of them.

“No-nothing. We were just shocked. What are you doing here so early? How’s Min Jeul doing when you left?” Junsu asked.

“Well we had work to do of course. She seemed fine when I left.” Yunho said.

“Why didn’t you give us a call that you were coming home?” Yoochun asked.

“I didn’t find the time to. Sorry if I surprised you guys but I didn’t need to call anyway.” Yunho said.

“Yeah…. Why didn’t you tell us you knew Changmin?” Junsu asked staring at him.

“Nothing.” Changmin said and took off his shoes and coat.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Yunho asked.

“Umm…” Junsu said.

“He went out for a while.” Yoochun replied quickly.

“Went out? He’s sick, he should stay indoors.” Yunho said.

“Yeah… He went to get some fresh air.” Yoochun tried to cover it up.

“Fresh air? Why? Can’t he get fresh air by the balcony?” Yunho said.

“Stop lying, where is he really?” Yunho asked.

“Umm…” the three said and all of a sudden someone rang the door bell.

Yunho went towards the intercom and checked who it was.

“Who is it?” Yunho said.

“TOP and Hyun Joong.” TOP’s deep voice could be heard from the other side. Changmin opened the door once he heard it and they saw TOP, Jaejoong and Hyun Joong. Yes, TOP of Big Bang and Hyun Joong of SS501. The two were at the side while they were carring Jaejoong in the middle who seemed all wasted.

“What happened to him?” Yunho asked completely worried.

“He was drunk and he prank called me on my phone.” Hyun Joong said.

“We didn’t know he was allowed to drink already, we knew he couldn’t so me and TOP were out without him.” Hyun Joong said.

All of a sudden Jaejoong pushed away the arms of both Hyun Joong and TOP who were supporting him as he walked. Jaejoong walked closer and as he lifted his head straight up he was obviously drunk. He saw Yunho and rage went over.

“What the are you doing here?! Why aren’t you in America huh?! Why the hell did you even think of coming back?!” Jaejoong began to yell at Yunho. All of them were shocked and Hyun Joong and TOP tried to calm him down but he wouldn’t budge.

“Get away from me! Why the hell did you come back huh?! What else do you want to steal from me?! My best friends?! My fans?! My family?! What?!” Jaejoong said and Yunho decided to keep it shut since he didn’t want to start something he would regret once more.

“What the hell is he talking about?” Hyun Joong asked as he looked at TOP who had no idea what was happening either.

“What’s going on exactly?” TOP asked the trio who were at the side.

“A lot of things have happened. Right now isn’t the time to explain, we just need Jaejoong to shut it.” Junsu replied.

“Jaejoong, relax, you’re obviously drunk. Go back to the room and rest. You’re stressing yourself out again! You’re not supposed to be stressed out! You should rest!” Yoochun said trying to calm Jaejoong down.

“ off Yoochun!” Jaejoong said and went near Yunho who tried to back away from him.

“Why are you backing away? Are you ing scared or what?! Be a man you prick!” Jaejoong said and tried to swing a punch at Yunho but Yunho moved away, when he noticed that Jaejoong was near out of balance he grabbed Jaejoong’s arm but he pushed it off and smacked Yunho right at his face.

The others grabbed hold of Jaejoong who flailed his arm off of the others. Yunho, who was on the ground, got up and rubbed his cheek where he got hit hard by Jaejoong. Still, he didn’t fight back.

“What the is wrong with you huh?! Why aren’t you fighting back?! Don’t ing tell me that now you’re regretting everything because it’s honestly too late! Don’t act all nice and clean on me you ing ! Because of you! Min Jeul will never remember me and neither will she ever know who I really am to her because you ed things up! You’re such an and it’s pretty obvious!” Jaejoong yelled out his feelings and tears began to stroll down.

It seemed all like a chick flick thing but it was reality at its best. Yunho just gulped down and he didn’t know how to react exactly. He didn’t know whether to be angry or guilty. Because at the moment he was feeling both. But guilt seemed a little stronger though. Jaejoong calmed down a bit still crying though.

“Why’d you do it?” Jaejoong asked a little calmer and quiet. But no response from Yunho.

“Why’d you do it? Answer…” Jaejoong repeated himself but still no response from Yunho. He just didn’t know how to explain it to Jaejoong without hurting him either way.

Jaejoong chuckled and obviously didn’t want to waste his time with Yunho just staring at him. Jaejoong walked over to their room by himself bumping into Yunho hard practically pushing him down to the ground. TOP and Hyun Joong were left there without knowing anything, the trio didn’t know what to do.

The following day, Jaejoong woke up extra early. After what TOP and Hyun Joong saw, they decided to ask him to come over to Young Saeng’s place. Jaejoong arrived and Young Saeng looked over the intercom.

“Be there in a minute.” Young Saeng responded. He felt really worried for Jaejoong, after all, they are friends.

After a while he opened the door and there stood Jaejoong. He let him in and Jaejoong was sort of walking strangely.

“What’s wrong with your foot?” Young Saeng asked looking down on his feet.

“Sort of slipped in the bathroom. But I’m fine now.” Jaejoong said. They all sat down by the dining table.

“Jaejoong ah, we just wanted to know what’s bothering you lately. Apparently, all of the members in Dong Bang Shin Ki seem clueless on how to help you with your situation. I don’t know if they were able to understand you clearly.” Young Saeng said.

“Which is why we called you over to tell us everything. Last night, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun decided to keep their mouth shut about it and told us two to leave it to them. Yunho didn’t respond to any of our questions.” Hyun Joong said.

“So we decided to ask you today, we brought Young Saeng along because we know how close you two are with each other. So please tell us everything. What’s wrong?” TOP asked.

This was another side of all of them. They really showed deep concern for a friend and Jaejoong was totally in need of one. The others seemed to be helping him but at the same time they don’t seem to show some understanding even if most of them know how Jaejoong must feel right now.

Jaejoong sighed and finally let everything out. The three just kept listening to him clearly. No comments and interruptions whatsoever. They just kept on opening their ears for Jaejoong’s words to come in. They tried all their best to understand everything and try to repeat it in their heads.

When Jaejooong was through with his story, the three were in disbelief and some shock. Now they were stuck on how to find the right words to respond to what Jaejoong just said. Young Saeng cleared his throat.

“Maybe you just need a vacation don’t you think?” Young Saeng said and all eyes turned to him.

“I mean… Maybe this is all from stress. First off, you should never have drank last night until you got drunk. And you should never have hit Yunho. He’s a friend, maybe he did that and it seemed to be on purpose but for sure he had a reason. You just needed to listen back to him.” Young Saeng said.

Honestly, Young Saeng felt a little scared of what Jaejoong or how Jaejoong might react or respond to what he said about Yunho. He knew how tough he was and even if Young Saeng was man enough, he wouldn’t hurt Jaejoong even if Jaejoog would hurt him.

“Vacation...” Jaejoong said while staring down at the cup of coffee in his hands.

“If you want the three of us can go on a vacation!” Hyun Joong said with a little excitement.

“I’m up for it. We won’t be doing anything for the month so maybe we do need a vacation. Just us four! Nobody else!” TOP said.

“What do you say Jae?” Hyun Joong asked and the three waited for a response. Jaejoong was deeply thinking about it.

“I’m sure your manager hyung will allow you to take a vacation with us.” Young Saeng said.

“It’s for health reasons anyway!” Hyun Joong said.

It was a pretty good idea. All four of them haven’t had a vacation in a while. Maybe a vacation could help Jaejoong’s health improve a little more. And thus, probably helping him to fully recover from all the pain and scars he’s had in the past couple of weeks.

=========================================================================================================

WEEE! COMMENTS ANYONE?!?!?!