Chapter 35: Losing The Faith

Wrong Number

Last update for today :3 Kinda tired :3

==================================================================================================

Even with a heavy hangover, Miryo, Ga-In, Changmin and Yoochun headed to the living room along with Narsha who didn’t get why Changmin and Yoochun were sleeping inside her room.

“What the hell were you two doing in my room?” Narsha asked.

“Unni it was only because the boys were too drunk to head home by themselves and so were we. So we let them stay in your room since we don’t have a guest room.” Ga-In explained while groaning at the same time.

“But why my room?” Narsha asked.

“Well of course we wouldn’t allow our rooms and Jea’s room was locked too.” Miryo said who can’t think right because of the heavy hangover.

“Well… Still… you know, whatever anyway. Man, you guys look totally beat. How many did you drink last night?” Narsha asked.

“Can’t remember.” Changmin said in a mumbling tune. Narsha just scratched her head.

As they got back from the short timed vacation, the four parted ways as they were brought home. Jaejoong was dropped off to his place and bid farewell to Young Saeng and Hyun Joong who were off. Jaejoong noticed that Yoochun’s car wasn’t around and neither was Junsu’s. He headed upstairs and used his own key to open the door.

As he opened the door it was silent. Not even a single notice can be heard except for the air conditioning. Jaejoong headed to their room and saw Yunho just laying there on the bed, looking really tired. They had a couple of seconds of staring at each other. When Jaejoong noticed that Yunho was about to open his mouth he just moved and went to his bed.

Jaejoong was still beat from the whole trip that he decided to catch up on some sleep while he had the time to. As he turned to face the wall Yunho finally decided to open his mouth.

“Jaejoong ah…” Yunho began.

“Listen… I know you really hate me for what I did, and even I hate myself. I didn’t like it and I don’t know why I even did it. I just hope you can forgive me. I’m willing to do anything just for you to forgive me. I’m completely sorry, but please forgive me.” Yunho said as he played with his stuff toyed Bambi.

Jaejoong turned to face Yunho as he sat up from his bed. Yunho didn’t expect Jaejoong to be listening and neither did he expect him to sit up and speak.

“I don’t care what you say to me. Even if you apologize it can’t be taken back. What’s done was done. I don’t care how many times you kneel and beg for forgiveness. I’m not giving it to you. Say whatever you want… Call me a cold person or whatever, but always remember that you started this first. If only you backed off and didn’t try to become a hero.” Jaejoong said and laid back down to face the wall and try to sleep it off.

Yunho bowed his head down and didn’t believe what just happened. He hoped for a better answer, something nice to come out of Jaejoong’s mouth. He was hoping that Jaejoong could forgive him but apparently that was far from the truth just now.

Since Narsha woke them up it was hard to get back to sleep. Changmin and Yoochun ate breakfast at the girls’ place while talking about Narsha’s stay at Japan.

“How was it anyway?” Miryo asked.

“It was fun and relaxing. I really needed it. I finally got to see family all over again. I just can’t wait to go back to Japan again, but work calls for me here in Korea.” Narsha said.

“Don’t you mean fan boys.” Changmin joked and they all chuckled.

“Seemed like you guys were having fun without me. Now that’s unfair don’t you think?” Narsha said.

“Maybe, but it’s your fault for not being here.” Miryo said.

“Maybe we can go on a triple date next time with Narsha unni and Junsusshi.” Ga-In said and Changmin just stared at her as he stopped eating.

“Ya! What are you talking about?! There’s no way I want to go on another date with you! I’d rather eat ants!” Changmin said.

“What? You’d eat anything as long as it’s edible and it’s in front of you.” Yoochun teased and Changmin nudged him.

“Don’t say such nonsense!” Changmin said.

“Why are you telling me that? Tell yourself that! You’re the one who just said that you wanted to eat ants than go on a date with Ga-In even just for a day! And besides, if the ant had whip cream on top of it with cherries you’d eat it.” Yoochun continued to tease and the girls were chuckling except for Ga-In.

“Shim Changmin you owe me another date! And I want a romantic one and not one where we have to party like crazy and get drunk until tomorrow morning will be a burden!” Ga-In said.

“Actually, you guys drinking didn’t seem like a date but more of a party.” Narsha said.

“Yeah and neither was going to a club a date. What the heck is a date at a night club?” Miryo said.

“Well at least we bought you girls some flowers after.” Yoochun said as he retorted towards Miryo and Ga-In’s complaint.

“So? We never asked you to! It’s just proper that you give us flowers on a date you idiot!” Miryo scolded.

“No it’s not! You’re so old fashioned! We live in a modern world now and I haven’t met a single man who has been giving flowers automatically to his girlfriend when they’re on a date!” Yoochun fought back.

“Well those guys are the ignorant pathetically stupid ones! Just like you Park Yoochun!” Miryo yelled.

As usually, Yoochun and Miryo kept on fighting about the simple situation and Ga-In, Narsha and Changmin were just eating and watching the whole fight from the sidelines. It was like watching a romantic comedy right in front of your eyes.

“Whatever Yoochun! You are such a prick you know!” Miryo said.

“Me?! A prick?! You’re the one who’s always so bossy and annoying! You’re always shouting at me! Most of the time you shout at me for no reason at all and you should know how annoying it is! I feel like my ears bleed every time! Even when I try to speak to you normally my ears bleed out of the blue because of you!” Yoochun said.

The three who were watching at the sidelines were shocked at what he said. They didn’t expect Yoochun to say something that hurtful. Neither did Miryo who was caught quiet on the other end. She was totally shocked at what Yoochun said and never expected him to go as far as that. Guess Yoochun got totally pissed off with Miryo calling him a prick.

“You just don’t get it! You’re always using your words instead of your head Yoochun.” Miryo said as she was about to tear up. She moved quickly and ran to her room leaving Yoochun dumbfounded and the others sort of disappointed in him.

“Yoochun… Really now…” Narsha said.

“Hyung, you should apologize to Miryo noona. It seems like you’ve hurt her too much now.” Changmin said softly.

“Why me? I didn’t mean it. And she started it to, what I said was the truth and all of you know how irritating she is and how bossy she is to me. I’m just tired of her pushing me over.” Yoochun said.

“Talk to her Yoochunsshi.” Ga-In said.

Yoochun didn’t even try to stand from his seat and get up to comfort Miryo and apologize. Miryo was crying in her room staring out at the window. She didn’t get why she would cry over something that she and Yoochun regularly do.

Omo, why the hell am I crying? What am I crying for? I don’t need to cry for that son of a . He knew too well to shut his mouth but didn’t. I don’t get why he had to say that in front of everybody else and in front of my face like that. He just doesn’t get it. He doesn’t know how much he’s already hurting me even before. If only he understood me! But he doesn’t! And I doubt he’ll ever understand!

Miryo’s tears dropped down even more. She’s been in such pain knowing that Yoochun can never treat her well like how he does with other women. Right on the spot Miryo was jealous of how he is to others but he seems to change when he’s around her.

A couple of hours later Junsu got home and saw that Jaejoong’s shoes were there. He smiled and quickly rushed towards the bedroom. Yunho was no longer there. Jaejoong on the other hand was busy reading a book. He saw Junsu who had his signature bright smile on his face. Junsu ran to Jaejoong and laid on his bed while looking up at him.

“How was your vacation? Do you feel completely relaxed now hyung?” Junsu asked being all excited and hyped up. Jaejoong rubbed his eye as he laid his book to the side.

“A little, we had some fun.” Jaejoong said.

“But hyung, why are you back so early?” Junsu asked.

“Their companies called in early and they had to go back to work. It was alright though, I had some fun even for just a short limited time. But I’m glad to be back anyway. Next time I’ll bring you with me so it’ll be more fun. I kinda missed all of you. Where’s Yoochun and Changmin anyway?” Jaejoong asked.

“I don’t know, all I know is that yesterday they went out to take Miryo and Ga-In on a date.” Junsu said.

“A date?” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, Ga-In has been bugging Changmin to take her out on a date. Since Changmin didn’t really want to he asked Yoochun to tag along and take Miryo so that Miryo noona wouldn’t feel so lonely considering Narsha wasn’t home yet.” Junsu said.

“Oh…” Jaejoong replied.

They then heard a noise, as if someone came in. They headed outside of their room and Yoochun and Changmin have arrived. Yoochun looked a little pissed and didn’t even say hi to the others and went straight for the bathroom as he slammed the door. Changmin approached the two.

“Oh, hyung, you’re here already? How come?” Changmin asked.

“They had to go back to work, what’s wrong with Yoochun? Is he mad?” Jaejoong asked in a whisper.

“Oh that…” Changmin said and all of them sat on the couch.

“He said something really bad to Miryo noona this morning when we were having breakfast at their place with Ga-In and Narsha.” Changmin said.

“Narsha’s here already?” Junsu asked and Changmin nodded.

“What did he say?” Jaejoong asked.

“He said everything about Miryo being irritating to him sometimes and how bossy she can be. We didn’t really expect her to act that way all of a sudden. We expected her to fight back like they always do.” Changmin said and all of a sudden Yoochun got out of the bathroom and slammed the door. He then headed towards their bedroom and slapped the door again.

“Damn… Is he that mad?” Junsu said and someone came into their house. It was Yunho. Again with the awkward moment. Yunho and Jaejoong met eye to eye but still wouldn’t speak to each other like they use to, as friends.

“Hyung! Where have you been?” Changmin asked showing off a little smirk.

“I went to the store to get something. Where were you and Yoochun last night?” Yunho asked.

“Ah… Miryo and Ga-In’s place. We spent the night there because we got to drunk to drive home.” Changmin replied.

“Oh yeah… We have a press conference tomorrow. That’s why I came home early to tell you guys.” Junsu said.

“How many will be there?” Jaejoong asked.

“Over a hundred of people will be there, locally that is. As for those out of our country, there will be over 20 of them.” Junsu said.

“A press conference? But we haven’t even worked on anything yet. We haven’t done any album works or released any singles. How come we have a press conference?” Yunho asked out of curiosity.

“I don’t know either but Mnet requested for a press conference from SM Entertainment.” Junsu said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although in America everything seemed a little smooth and nothing seemed out of the ordinary… Except…

“Min Jeul ah, are you alright in there? I can hear vomiting sounds are you okay?” Mrs. Park asked Min Jeul who was inside the bathroom vomiting over and over again.

“I’m-” Min Jeul got cut off and vomited some more.

“Fine! I’ll be out in a minute.” Min Jeul said and continued. Ricky then got inside the hospital room.

“You called me what’s wrong eomma?” Ricky asked.

“Min Jeul, she’s vomiting again. I already called the nurse to call the doctor and check her. They said he’ll be here in a couple of minutes, he’s just busy with another patient.” Mrs. Park responded still worried and scared that something might be wrong with Min Jeul.

A couple of hours after Min Jeul kept vomiting, the doctor finally arrived. He closed the door behind him and approached them, Mrs. Park stood up and so did Ricky when they saw him.

“What’s the problem?” the doctor asked.

“She has been vomiting recently. We’re afraid that something is wrong with her condition.” Ricky confessed.

The doctor began checking her out. Looking if anything is abnormal with her breathing, checking if her pulse is fine and everything else.

“If you don’t mind. I want to try running a pregnancy test.” The doctor said and the two were shocked and so was Min Jeul.

“Wha-what? A pregnancy test? How come? Couldn’t this be something else?” Mrs. Park said.

“Well. She has the symptoms of a pregnant woman. We just want to be sure, it won’t cause her any harm. I promise Mrs. Park.” The doctor said.

After much persuasion Mrs. Park allowed the doctor to do a pregnancy test on Min Jeul. She was nervous for the pregnancy test. Min Jeul didn’t know what to think. Mrs. Park on the other hand didn’t know who the father would be if she was pregnant. She felt a little more worried, to her Min Jeul was already a daughter.

After spending an hour inside the pregnancy test room the doctor finally got the results. He went outside to the waiting room to show the results to Mrs. Park. As he went outside he had a smile on his face. Mrs. Park didn’t understand why he had a smile on his face until he told them the results.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Apologize to her already!” Junsu said trying to force Yoochun to apologize to Miryo.

“Why should I? She started it!” Yoochun defended himself.

“That’s childish even for me.” Changmin said.

“Whatever…” Yoochun mumbled.

“Yoochun… You can’t just stay like that between Miryo until you think she apologizes. Yes, she may have done several wrong things but at her state right now I doubt she’s even thinking about her mistakes. Since you’re not crying like her, why don’t you start first then guide her through her own.” Junsu said.

“Whatever you said didn’t make sense at all. What the hell are you trying to say to me? Speak like a normal person you idiot.” Yoochun said and Junsu rolled his eyes. He sat next to Yoochun on the couch and began.

“I was trying to say that you should apologize first, so that Miryo can do it back. She’ll probably realize that she should have said sorry before you did. Do you get it now?” Junsu said trying to clarify it.

“Still… No!” Yoochun said arrogantly.

“With Dong Bang Shin Ki activities you pay much attention and give in full cooperation. But when it comes to apologizing to someone you are totally ignorant and self-centered.” Junsu said.

“Would you try to mind your own business? Whatever is up between me and Miryo is definitely none of your businesses so I’d appreciate it if you guys would leave us alone. It’s not hard you know.” Yoochun said.

All of a sudden Yoochun’s phone rang and he grabbed it out of his pocket still with that annoyed face that he showed as a reaction to what Junsu said. He looked at his phone’s screen and it was his mom calling. He answered it…

“Yoochun ah, there’s something you need to know about Min Jeul.” Mrs. Park said.

“Min Jeul? Why? What is it? Something bad?” Yoochun kept asking not even waiting for his mom to speak.

As she told him everything Yoochun’s facial expression began to change. He was becoming more and more shocked with what he’s hearing. The look on Yoochun’s face was becoming funny second by second. It already looked like he was about to get a from what he was hearing.

When he ended his conversation with his mom he put down his phone and had his face buried down both his palms. He started shaking his head as if he was rubbing his face on his palm. Junsu and Changmin were a little confused, they didn’t understand.

“What’s wrong? What happened to Min Jeul hyung?” Changmin asked. As he lifted his head he let out a deep sigh.

“Yunho… You’re so dead…” Yoochun said.

“What’s wrong? Come on! Say it already!” Junsu said.

“I’ll tell you when we got the girls here too. They need to know too. I think it’s better if I say it with them around.” Yoochun said.

As he demanded. They rounded up in a coffee shop nearby. Yoochun, Changmin, Junsu, Narsha, Ga-In and Miryo were there. Miryo just ignored her feelings for Yoochun and just decided to focus on whatever they were going to talk about. Yoochun on the other hand still felt uncomfortable.

“Okay…” Yoochun said and let out a deep sigh.

“My mom called earlier this morning. She told me that Min Jeul has been vomiting lately. They thought it was a side effect towards her sickness or something. So when they got the doctor in, we suggested a pregnancy test.” Yoochun said.

As he said that all of them gasped silently. They knew what the next response was going to be. They didn’t even expect it coming.

“Min Jeul’s pregnant?” Narsha asked in complete shock and Yoochun nodded his head slowly.

“Yunho hyung is the father, isn’t he?” Changmin asked looking down on his mug of coffee and once again Yoochun nodded his head slowly.

All of them were completely speechless. First Jaejoong finds out that Yunho was also in love with Min Jeul and has tried to start a relationship with her and possibly has already. Now if Jaejoong finds out about this, what could he possibly do to Yunho now?