Chapter 36: Support

Wrong Number

This fic is near its end! ^^ I'll try to post all chapters by today!

====================================================================================================

“We can’t tell Jaejoong just yet. You know what he’ll do. We should keep this between us for a while until we figure something out.” Miryo said.

“But what if he finds out like the situation right now? He found that out all by himself.” Junsu said.

“Yeah, which is why we should never talk about this in instant messaging sites or whatever! Only during phone conversations and make sure that neither Yunho or Jaejoong is around to hear. And most importantly, no matter how much it pains you to see yourself lying to a friend you’ll have to take the risk anyway.” Miryo said as she glanced at Narsha who just looked away.

They began to plot on what to do. They weren’t exactly sure what they would do considering that everything is slowly falling step by step. And with this new shocking news, everything will fall faster once it’s blurted out to either Yunho or Jaejoong. And most especially to the public if they find out about Min Jeul and what she is to both Yunho and Jaejoong.

A couple of hours went by and everyone tried their best to keep their mouths shut about the situation and made a clear and careful monitoring towards the phone in case any of Yoochun’s family members would call them. They aren’t aware of what the six are planning to keep away from the two. It was finally time for the press conference. The five were brushing up in the dressing room while the press was waiting patiently in the conference room.

“Why does the press want us here anyway?” Jaejoong wondered into curiosity land.

“I don’t know, but whatever it is it’s probably another set of rumors about us.” Yoochun said as he was gazing through the different pages of a magazine.

“Enough prepping! Let’s go!” their PD said and they all headed out to the press conference room.

Photographers, cameramen and news reporters and other journalists were at the press conference. It was actually more than what they expected. The room was jam packed and the distance between the table the boys would be sitting behind was quite as far as a couple of inches from the VIP media up front.

Newspaper journalists had their voice recorders, mini laptops and pens and papers ready. Cameramen were already filming, news reporters were preparing for their questions, photographers were snapping pictures non-stop. This made the boys a little tenser than they already are.

“First question…” the PD said out loud and a woman stood up and walked up front. She placed an small brown envelope in front of Yunho who was in the middle. The boys gathered up near Yunho who wasn’t touching it at all but just giving it a weird look. The lady went back to her place still standing.

“Please open it and explain to us what that is. It was given to us just this morning.” The woman said.

The five looked at each other. Yunho grabbed the envelope and slowly opened it up. Inside contained three photos of a man and a woman. The man and the woman was Yunho and Min Jeul spending time at the park in America. The boys were shocked to see it, most especially Yunho. Jaejoong just felt a sting in his heart when he saw it.

“We thought you were going to America for business, is that the kind of business you were talking about Mr. Jung?” the woman asked.

Yunho swallowed his own words. He didn’t know what to answer. All of a sudden Yoochun spoke.

“If you don’t mind me asking, but who gave these pictures to you?” Yoochun asked.

“An unnamed woman, we promised to protect her name so we can’t tell you.” The reporter replied.

“Yes, but this is invasion of our privacy, we have the right to know.” Yoochun fought back and the reporter smirked at him.

“You are feisty as they say.” The reporter said and Yoochun ignored her.

“Aren’t you going to answer my question? Didn’t you all say that this press conference would answer to all questions?” the reporter said and everyone agreed and began to nod their heads a little bit.

“Fine…” Yunho said and everybody was focusing on him.

Cameras were on his face, close up too. Reporters opened up their ears a little wider for his answer and the woman who was asking was eagerly awaiting for him to speak.

“That’s my sister.” Yunho said.

The woman chuckled.

“You expect us to believe that the woman in the photo is your sister? It seems as if you’re being totally affectionate to her, how can you say that’s your sister?” the reporter said.

“Affectionate? What’s so affectionate about the pictures? The only shot you have of me touching her is when I had my arm around my sister. Is that wrong? What’s wrong with being affectionate to your sister? Why? Haven’t you been affectionate to your relatives?” Yunho replied.

“Sorry, I’m an only child.” The reporter said.

“No wonder.” Yunho said and there were some gasps from the media from Yunho’s tough answer. The woman felt a little embarrassed.

“I wrap my arm around all my sisters when we leave the house and nobody suspects that we are in a relationship at all. And most of those people are the ones that have just met me.” Changmin said trying to support Yunho’s answer to the woman.

“Next question please.” Junsu said with a smile on his face.

Even if they got away with that, they didn’t really get away with the following questions. A lot of the other reporters ignored their original questions and continued to ask about the picture, the more that the boys had to lie in front of cameras and in front of the press, and most especially in front of their manager and PD.

As soon as everything was over, the reporter went back to the room to get the photos but as she reached for it on the table Yunho slammed his hand onto it.

“Who sent you these photos?” Yunho questioned.

The reporter was shocked at Yunho’s sudden appearance as well as his hand slamming onto the envelope and the pictures. She tried to adjust herself before answering Yunho’s question. She got a little suspicious on why Yunho was still stiff about the whole thing.

“Why do you seem so affected by all this? If she’s your sister then what’s the problem if I got those pictures?” the reporter questioned.

“Because…” Yunho began.

“It’s invading of one’s privacy. I’m sure you know that. But then again you’re only a reporter. Invading people’s privacy is either a hobby or your job.” Yunho said.

He grabbed the pictures and placed them inside the envelope. The reporter had her hand out thinking Yunho would give them to her but instead he walked away with it. This totally pissed off the reporter leading her to swear on him silently.

“Son of a …” she said and left the room as well.

On the ride home everything was as quiet as how they went there. On the very front was the driver and their PD. They were busy chatting while the boys were at the back. At the middle back seat there sat Jaejoong by the window, Junsu in the middle and next to him was Yoochun. At the very back was Yunho facing directly at Jaejoong’s back and then Changmin on the other side of the end staring out at the window.

Jaejoong was just staring right behind Jaejoong. He really wanted to talk to him, after all, they are the famous YunJae couple. What more if they had a concert and the crowd was screaming for a YunJae moment? His friendship with Jaejoong use to be so stable and great. Everything was fine until he decided to commit one of the most stupidest mistakes he can do in his life.

And most importantly to his own best friend.

As they got home they all got out of the car quickly and went back inside their house. Junsu quickly laid on the couch and Yoochun who was tired to just suddenly dropped himself dead on top of Junsu leading the man to let out a slow moan of pain. Considering that Yoochun wasn’t quite careful on targeting an area he shouldn’t have landed on.

Changmin went to the bathroom to freshen up while Jaejoong decided to go back to their room and rest. Yunho just watched as he went to their room and closed the door behind him. Junsu and Yoochun saw how he kept on staring at Jaejoong. They also noticed how quiet he has been ever since the ride back home.

“Whatever you are thinking, don’t do it. Just relax and wait for things to cool off okay?” Yoochun said.

“Wouldn’t waiting take forever? I really want him to forgive me. I want to talk to him one on one without any interruptions and most importantly when he’s not in complete rage.” Yunho said.

“Wow that’s hard to ask for. I suggest another approach.” Junsu said.

“I just really want to apologize to him.” Yunho said.

“Well… We want to help you but we don’t know if it’ll work. I think it’s better if we just keep this on hold until we think of something that we are a hundred percent sure that’ll work okay?” Junsu said.

Yunho didn’t respond.

“Hang in there Yunho.” Junsu said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in America though, there was only 2 days left before Min Jeul can finally leave the hospital as the doctor stated, but after finding out about her sudden pregnancy the doctor has decided to keep here there a little longer, because the doctor wanted to monitor her and her soon to become child. With him monitoring it can help her to make sure that the baby will be healthy.

“So… How long will she have to stay?” Ricky asked.

“At least for another week or two. I’m really sorry, I know you were all expecting to get her out and most especially you yourself Min Jeul, you were expecting to get out. But after knowing that you are carrying a human inside of you, I just couldn’t let that go. We need to keep a closer eye on you and if within that week or two nothing seems wrong with the baby I can let you go back home.” The doctor said.

He bid farewell for the night and left. Instead of being happy, Mrs. Park seemed depressed. Ricky and Min Jeul on the other hand were a little more happy.

“Congratulations on being pregnant Min Jeul. You’re going to be a mommy soon I guess.” Ricky said.

“Yeah, I’m excited too.” Min Jeul said trying to give her best smile.

“Do you know who the father is though?” Ricky asked and Min Jeul looked at him. She gave him a smile.

“Yeah. It’s Yunho.” Min Jeul said.

Mrs. Park’s eyes grew. Ricky didn’t feel completely shock since he already had a feeling it was Yunho. Ricky just felt a little depressed knowing that Jaejoong really loves Min Jeul. And now this, something that’ll definitely destroy the friendship of the two even more. Mrs. Park didn’t know what to say so she kept shut the whole night.

During midnight Ricky took his phone and went outside of the room. He sat on the chair outside and slouched onto it. He sighed and then dialed a specific number. It was finally ringing and after a couple of seconds someone finally answered it.

“Yoochun ah, I’m guessing you already know who the father is right?” Ricky asked. Yoochun was out eating with the other guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun excused himself from the table and headed straight for the bathroom. He peaked under each cubicle that was in the men’s room and made sure nobody was there. He sat over at the sink’s counter and began to talk to Ricky.

“Yunho, I know he’s the father. Is Min Jeul totally aware of that?” Yoochun asked.

“Of course she is. She’s totally aware of it when I asked her she even said so with a huge smile on her face too. Mom seemed totally shocked. As if she couldn’t believe it.” Ricky said and Yoochun sighed.

“What are your plans for this now? Wouldn’t this destroy the friendship of the two over there?” Ricky asked.

“Yeah, which is why we decided to keep it shut a little. Only Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In, me, Changmin and Junsu know about it. Aside from that nobody else. We’re trying to keep a low profile about it. Today we even almost got caught in our press conference.” Yoochun said.

“Got caught? What do you mean?” Ricky asked.

“We had a sudden surprise press conference today. One of the reporters showed us three pictures of Yunho and Min Jeul at the park. From the view of the pictures it seemed as if someone was spying on Yunho while he was there, it seemed typical after all. The woman asked us who it was. Luckily Yunho was able to cover it up, but I doubt that the reporter will be stupid for that long about this.” Yoochun said.

“Well, what do you plan to do when she brings it up again?” Ricky asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t talked to the others about it yet but we’ll be prepared when she does. Hopefully that is.” Yoochun said.

They ended their phone conversation and as Yoochun was about to leave Jaejoong was about to enter the restroom.

“Oh, who were you talking with?” Jaejoong asked out of curiosity.

“Ricky, he called to ask me something personal.” Yoochun said and continued to go back to their table.

As he sat there he gave Junsu and Changmin a look and Yunho ignored it. When they got home, Yunho and Jaejoong were fast asleep while the three were in the living room quietly talking to each other.

“So what did that look mean?” Junsu asked Yoochun.

“Ricky called me earlier on the phone. He asked me if I knew Min Jeul was pregnant. I told him yes and then told him about the press conference earlier today.” Yoochun said.

“What did he say?” Changmin asked.

“He was asking what we were planning to do in case the reporter chases us after for that question, obviously she isn’t quite dumb not to know that she isn’t Yunho’s sister.” Yoochun said.

“We’ll need to think of something quick right now.” Junsu said.

“Yeah… For all we know she might stop by tomorrow.” Changmin said.

The whole night the three of them just kept on thinking what to do to get this situation away, and most importantly, they also wanted to find a way for Jaejoong to talk to Yunho in a peaceful manner without having to burst into rage over Yunho.

====================================================================================================

Comments? ^^