Chapter 27: Always Keep The Faith

Wrong Number

“I swear Ga-In, some day I will kill you.” Miryo said as she was opening the door to their house.

“Relax! It’s not like he knew anyway! And besides, he looked completely clueless.” Ga-In said while laughing.

As they entered, it was dark and Ga-In switched on the light and they were surprised to see Jea leaning behind the couch facing them with her arms crossed against her chest.

“Where have you guys been? I’ve been waiting her for so long.” Jea complained as she slowly approached them and the two slowly backed away.

“What’s wrong with you two? I ain’t a ghost and for sure I never left the house as a dead person.” Jea said and went straight to the kitchen. She pulled something out of the fridge.

“Wha-what are you doing here?” Miryo asked as she followed her in the kitchen.

“What? Am I not allowed to return home?” Jea asked as she placed a chip inside and went into the living room. She sat on the couch and the T.V.

“No, not that but… You coming back was sudden and we didn’t even know you’d return.” Ga-In said.

“Well obviously you should have known I was going to return because I’m the leader of our group and we have shows to handle. Speaking of which, where the hell is Narsha?” Jea asked as she turned to the two.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narsha was all the way in America. As night fell the trio decided to walk home.

“Jaejoong… You’ll need to leave us now.” Narsha said and Jaejoong nodded his head. They stopped walking and Jaejoong looked at Eun Jae closely.

“Umm… See you tomorrow then I think.” Jaejoong said and gave a cute smile towards Min Jeul. Min Jeul returned it with hers. All of a sudden she tiptoed a little and hugged Jaejoong. Narsha was a little shocked but she decided to smile.

Jaejoong hugged back slowly feeling the comfort of her warm body next to his. He finally felt the sweet and warm hug that he once felt a while back. Jaejoong had a huge smile on his face knowing this. As they stopped hugging they bid each other goodbye with one more exchange of sweet and innocent smiles.

On their way home a conversation popped up about Jaejoong. Min Jeul’s curiosity was growing.

“Unni, do I know him?” Min Jeul asked.

“Well… Sort of…” Narsha said and stopped.

“I don’t know how to say it to you.” Narsha said and Min Jeul was confused. She didn’t quite understand what she was talking about.

“Jaejoong… You and him…” Narsha trying to spit it out while scratching her hand.

“Unni… Are you trying to say I was Jaejoong’s lover before?” Min Jeul asked and Narsha gave her a look. Narsha didn’t know whether to say yes. The moment was already there.

Narsha! This is it! Just say it! Maybe it won’t be bad, maybe she’ll jump back into Jaejoong’s arms and everything will be back to normal and in a good way too. Just say it!

Narsha thought to herself.

Narsha sighed and shook her head.

“Then what?” Min Jeul asked.

“He was just a very close friend of yours.” Narsha said. Min Jeul nodded her head and began to walk. Narsha followed feeling completely guilty.

She got back to the hotel and as she was about to enter her room she looked at the room next to her which was Jaejoong’s room. She felt the huge guilt. Even if she’d feel guilty about lying to the girls was bigger it seemed like her guilt for not saying it took over. The moment was there but she didn’t take it. As she opened her door Jaejoong quickly opened his and peaked out. He saw Narsha and went out with a huge smile across his face.

“What did you guys talk about on the way home?” Jaejoong asked a little excited obviously hoping it’s about him.

“We just…” Narsha began not sure about what to say to Jaejoong.

“I… We talked about you and she just asked if we’ll see you again tomorrow.” Narsha said.

“Oh yeah that, about it, will we?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah… Sure…” Narsha said being a little careless with her words. The two went back into their room.

Narsha was careless about what? The fact that she already made a promise that Yunho would hang out with her and Min Jeul tomorrow and now she’ll be hanging out with Jaejoong too. Seems like a bad thing is afoot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While there are some processing problems in America, there was some too in Korea. The thought of the girls thinking that Jea would leave was all a lie. The girls just didn’t see this coming.

“You know, you haven’t answered my question from last night.” Jea said as she leaned against the side of the door frame.

“Can we not talk now? I’m busy fixing my bed.” Miryo said with a little anger and toughness in her tone.

“What’s your issue? I was only asking.” Jea said and left. She decided to head over to Ga-In who’ll probably tell her.

“About my question last night.” Jea said as she stood in front of the younger female who was eating a small bucket of ice cream and a spoon shoved into .

“What question?” Ga-In asked while the spoon savoring the flavor.

“Aish! You two, really! I was asking where Narsha was last night!” Jea repeated herself with a little anger.

“Oh, that. She’s at America.” Ga-In said being straightforward. Miryo heard the whole conversation from the entrance of her door and walked briskly towards the two.

“Ga-In!” Miryo called her attention and Ga-In gave her a curious face. Then realized what she just said.

“Oops?” Ga-In said with an innocent look on her face.

“What the hell is she doing there?” Jea asked as she crossed her arms.

“She’s… Doing something?” Ga-In tried to cover up the fault.

“Whatever. I got a call and we have a show next week and if she doesn’t show up our gig will be cancelled so since she’s in America you’ll have to ask her to come back by Sunday.” Jea said and left the room. Miryo sat on the couch and they both sighed in relief. Miryo then slapped Ga-In’s thigh.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Ga-In asked.

“For nearly blowing it!” Miryo yelled and Jea stopped from entering the bathroom door. She listened to the conversation while her hand was on the doorknob of the bathroom.

“What if she finds out that Min Jeul is in America and her accident? What if she finds out that Yunho and the others are helping her? She’d find a way to try and bring her down again. You know Jea, her little crush over Yunho and Jaejoong are off the chart. You mess with her boys she’ll kill us.” Miryo said explaining how addictive Jea is to the two DBSK members. Jea smirked at the fact she heard the conversation but it faded quickly knowing it’s something about Min Jeul again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Narsha met up at the park with Yunho and Min Jeul.

“Hey, okay Yunho. Your stop ends here, see you later instead okay?” Narsha said and Min Jeul as well as Yunho gave her a weird look.

“What are you talking about unni? You said oppa will hang out with us today remember? You said yes when I asked you.” Min Jeul said trying to recall yesterday and Narsha realized it. She was dead beat if within the next 20 minutes Jaejoong appears and Yunho hasn’t disappeared from their sight. Narsha was at the midst of a panic.

“Oh? Really? I didn’t know! I guess I forgot or something! Well then where do we go?” Narsha asked.

“I want to stay at the park again. It’s breezy and fun here.” Min Jeul said.

Trouble afoot already.

“Why do you seem so nervous Narsha?” Yunho asked a little curious.

“Me? Nervous? What for?” Narsha said acting a little too obvious on that part.

They say on the grass, and looked up the sky. Enjoyed some food. Yunho was all smiles and so was Min Jeul but Narsha had that worried face. The look on her face was unreadable.

“Narsha unni, I want some of that chocolate shake you bought yesterday.” Min Jeul said.

“Ah? That? Okay! I’ll buy the three of us some. I’ll be right back.” Narsha said and walked slowly onto the stall.

“Three please.” Narsha said and handed out the money and waited. She had her arms crossed. Her hands tightly under her armpits. She was afraid that Jaejoong might pop up. She didn’t have a phone to contact him to stop and she doesn’t know where Jaejoong will appear or if Jaejoong even knows that Yunho is still around.

“Yunho oppa, I’m glad I got to spend time with you and unni. I can’t wait till all of us get a chance to spend time with each other. You, me, Narsha unni, Miryo unni, Ga-In unni, Yoochun oppa, Changminnie oppa, Junsu oppa, Ricky oppa, Mr. and Mrs. Park and Joongie oppa!” Min Jeul said and the last part made Yunho’s smile fade.

“Oppa what’s wrong?” Min Jeul asked.

“Did you say Joongie oppa?” Yunho asked and Min Jeul nodded her head.

“Jaejoong oppa. You know him right? He’s Narsha unni’s friend and Narsha unni said he’s my friend too. We met yesterday when you left. He’s really nice and sweet and I really enjoyed being around him.” Min Jeul said.

Oops, a little spill right there. Yunho’s smiled faded for two reasons.

1. Narsha lied to him
2. She was already in love with Min Jeul.


Yunho felt rage and sadness inside. He felt some guilt for also knowing this was going to happen. Narsha finally arrived with the shakes and no sight of Jaejoong so far as she kept turning her head both sides.

“Kamsahamnida unni!” Min Jeul said (Kamsahamnida/Kamsamhamnida(SP?) meaning Thank You in Korean in case you didn’t know.)

“Why do you keep turning your head? Are you looking for someone Narsha?” Yunho asked a little angry now. He wanted the truth that Min Jeul spilled to come out of her guilty mouth.

“Wha-what? What are you talking about? I don’t know anybody here in America how do you expect me to look for someone?” Narsha asked with a stutter at the beginning as she continued to sip on her chocolate shake.

“I don’t know, maybe an old friend.” Yunho said and Narsha was feeling a tad guilt now.

Does he know? Is this some kind of guilt trip? Should I spill the beans already?

“Don’t lie. I already know about Jaejoong.” Yunho blurted out without even caring that Min Jeul was there. This meant that the love was taking over.

Something bad is afoot once more. The problems just never end don’t they? They just keep and coming. They give you days of rest but then they come back to haunt you and take over you once more. Some envy, greed and a lot more to come. The pain was unbearable for Yunho, the guilt within Narsha was unpredictable. Trust and faith are falling apart. What now?