Chapter 2: When All Is Revealed

Wrong Number

When all of them turned to see who it was, they noticed a young woman was kicked by a child on the knee. She fell to the ground. Miryo, Jea, Ga-In and Narsha quickly ran to her. The boys were curious to know why so they followed.

"Min Jeul! We told you to never leave the house alone! We told you to stay put and we'll get back with you! Why don't you ever listen to us?!" Jea yelled at her.

"Jea, that's not the answer to our problem! Don't yell at her! It's our fault, we left her there alone." Ga-In said.

“Well it’s also her fault because she didn’t even think of paying attention to us.” Jea said.

“What’s done is done, get over it now please,” Narsha said.

“I told you we shouldn’t have left home Jea.” Miryo said.

“Why’s it my fault?” Jea said.

“ Cause it is.” Miryo added.

“You girls know her?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, remember when we said we were doing a little community work? Well we decided on this. We take care of girls who have been abandoned by their family or parents. In Min Jeul’s case she wasn’t but her parents passed away in an accident that occurred years ago. The maids and drivers that worked for her parents all left her.” Narsha said.

“We quickly fell in love with her talent and beauty she showed to us during our visit at the center.” Miryo said.

“I didn’t agree on it because we had a tight schedule.” Jea said.

“Yes, but we always have some free time so might as well spend it on being grateful to the community right?” Miryo tried to argue with Jea.

The two continued to argue and it was pissing Yunho off cause it was going nowhere.

“Would you stop? Excuse me miss, are you alright? That kid kicked you pretty bad.” Yunho said.

“I’m fine thank you mister.” Min Jeul replied.

“Min Jeul, never leave home without us ever again please?” Narsha pleaded.

Min Jeul nodded. Aside from her childish image and acts she was a beautiful girl. Min Jeul didn’t look like any Korean. In fact a lot of people had mistaken her for being an American or whatsoever. And of course, being the boy he is Jaejoong noticed how beautiful she was. To Jaejoong she looked like the girl that he has described a lot as his dream girl. Ga-In saw the look on Jaejoong’s face.

“No way Jaejoong.” Ga-In said as she spreaded her arms and blocked Min Jeul from him.

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong asked in confusion.

Miryo quickly catched up.

“Jaejoong don’t even think about it please? Min Jeul is sick.” Miryo said.

“What are you two talking about?” Jaejoong was really confused now.

“We know what you’re thinking. Just by looking at your eyes we can tell.” Miryo added.

“You’re not thinking… That’s ridiculous; I know she’s not in good condition. What’s wrong with you girls?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s just… The way you looked at her that’s all. Sorry for accusing you.” Ga-In said.

“Let’s just take her home.” Narsha said patting Min Jeul’s head.

Junsu offered to drive the girls all the way home along with the other guys. They got over and of course the girls invited them in for something to drink since they weren’t able to continue their picnic as planned. Min Jeul went into the bathroom along with Narsha who was going to bathe her. Yes, she can’t really bathe herself at her condition. She literally is a child.

After bathing her of course Narsha gave her to Ga-In who cooked her favorite pancakes then Miryo fed her. Of course Jea ignored her considering she didn’t really like her. Although it was too early, Miryo decided to put her to sleep so she wouldn’t just sit there and do nothing while they talk to each other. As soon as Miryo got back all of them began to talk to each other.

“So… What now?” Changmin said

“Why did you guys sent her off to bed? Isn’t it too early?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well she needs the rest anyway. I’m sure she has been lingering around ever since we left. It’s a good thing she was there at the park or we would have gotten home worried not seeing her around.” Miryo said.

“So she lost her parents? Harsh…” Yunho said.

“Well that’s part of life.” Narsha said.

“I just hope nothing bad happens to her incase the time comes when we really need to let her go.” Miryo said.

“I’m not ready for that. I like having her around. Painting each other nails, cooking with her, it’s like having a sister and a child at the same time.” Ga-In said.

The three girls sighed at the same time. Jea still didn’t care.

“What about you. Why do you seem to despise her anyway?” Yoochun asked Jea.

“Why do you care?” Jea replied.

“Ya! I was asking nicely!” Yoochun said.

“Well I don’t care, now, do I? That childish 20 year old is just ruining my day every day. She gives me reasons to hate her so much. Just like how I hate you only ten times more!” Jea said.

“Oh really? And to think you’ve always hated me. Come here and give me a hug!” Yoochun said jokingly.

He stood up and spread his arms as he was about to approach Jea.

“Park Yoo Chun don’t you dare lay a finger on me or I swear to god I will kick your !” Jea said as she tried to move back and ended up falling off their furniture.

“You know you love me Jea!” Yoochun said and tried to make kissing sounds.

The others were laughing really hard and Yoochun was already so close to Jea. Then they all heard a different giggle and looked to the side and saw Min Jeul.

“Min Jeul… We thought you were asleep…” Narsha said.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Min Jeul said.

Jea who was still on the floor and Yoochun frozen there still in the same position looked at Min Jeul as well. Jea turned to Yoochun and saw an advantage so she kicked him right on the spot. It was a perfect shot to considering she was wearing her stiletto heels. Yoochun, screaming in pain, and Jea, thinking its music to her ears. She got up and walked near Min Jeul.

“Didn’t your mama Miryo tell you to go to sleep? Are you trying to give her a hard time? Are you trying to give us all a hard time? Huh? Answer me!” Jea yelled.

“No…” Min Jeul said innocently as if she was about to cry.

“Jea stop that. If she doesn’t want to sleep then let her be. We can’t force her to sleep. Just go back to your room and watch some T.V.” Miryo said.

Min Jeul ran back to her room and slammed the door shut like she usually does.

“This does not know how to close a door properly! She’s going to give us all a headache!” Jea said as she was walking to Min Jeul’s room.

The sound of a door opening was heard from a far.

“Ya! Don’t you know how to close a door properly? What if I was sleeping and suddenly woke up because you always close a door like that huh? Are you trying to kill us or something? You’re giving us all a headache! I don’t get why they even got to get attached to you! You’re such a pain!” Jea yelled at Min Jeul who was crying.

“Won’t you do anything?” Changmin asked.

“As long as she doesn’t even think of laying a finger on her then no.” Narsha said.

“But the poor girl is practically tortured by Jea’s words. Don’t you at least have any intentions of stopping her?” Junsu asked.

The three girls sighed. “I’ll do it.” Ga-In said and stood up and approached Min Jeul’s room.

“Jea, that’s enough. Leave her alone.” Ga-In said.

“Leave her alone?! She’s a disrespectful brat who doesn’t deserve to stay here with us! How can you tell me to leave her alone! If you were me right now-” Jea said

“Yes Jea, If I were you but apparently I’m not you and I’m glad I’m not you! Who would want to be you anyway? You’re the one that’s disrespectful! If you want her respect you should give her some too! Which is something you haven’t really been giving her lately…” Ga-In said.

The whole fight was being heard from the living room. The two other girls remained silent while the five boys listened attentively and quietly even in the pain Yoochun got from Jea’s strong kick.