Chapter 22: Miryo + Yoochun = MirChun?

Wrong Number

Yoochun and Miryo went on and on about teasing each other. Apparently the two have made it their habit.

As the days went by Min Jeul was given a temporary release. This meaning she was allowed to go back home but she was to still try and rest at home. This also meant that she'll be under observation for one week to see if any differences have occurred. This also meant that Yoochun and Miryo were to head back to Korea.

Min Jeul was inside the guest room where Yoochun and Miryo stayed. She was talking to Miryo as Miryo was already packing her clothes while Yoochun was inside the bathroom.

"Unni, can I ask you something." Min Jeul said.

"Isn't that a question already?" Miryo joked and they both giggled.

"What is it?" Miryo said as she stopped and looked at Min Jeul who was lying on her back with her head hanging to the end of the bed.

"It's about Yunho oppa." Min Jeul said.

"What about him?" Miryo asked.

"Did...You know...Before my accident...Did I...Ever start like, a relationship or something with him? Or do I have a crush on him?" Min Jeul said and this widened Miryo's eyes.

"Oh that?" Miryo said as she was trembling a little because she didn't want Min Jeul to know about her past problems.

"Well..The relationship part, you never started any with Yunho. Your relationship with him seemed sister and brother like. As for the crush thing, I guess not. You never told me about those things." Miryo said.

"Oh..." Min Jeul said and a frown crossed her face.

"What's wrong?" Miryo said as she sat on the bed. Min Jeul turned herself around.

"The other day. When I left the room to go to the garden at the back, I was trying to go through all the people I still remember and my relationships with them. As I passed Yunho oppa's name my heart began to beat really fast. And I felt butterflies crossing and playing around my stomach." Min Jeul said while looking directly at the wall and not at Miryo. Miryo grew into curiosity. Yoochun came out of the bathroom all of a sudden with a towel wrapped around his waist revealing his very muscular and tempting upper body as he was still trying to dry his hair with another towel.

For Min Jeul, this was pretty much nothing, she had no certain attractions or whatsoever with Yoochun. But Miryo, all of a sudden she felt like her heart was beating fast and was tightening to a closing. Miryo bit her lip and Yoochun brushed his hair back revealing his face and saw the expression on Miryo. He gave her a weird look.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Miryo just slammed that in.

"What do you mean me? You're the one looking. If you needed to pee you could have used the bathroom upstairs." Yoochun said.

"Wha-What do you mean need to pee? I don't need to go to the bathroom you bimbo!" Miryo said.

"Well why is your expression like that then? Its as if you just saw your first cru-" Yoochun was about to finish but he stopped. He then smirked and Min Jeul was a little confused.

"Oh.. I get it now..." Yoochun said and chuckled as he reached for his clothes.

"What do you mean? Micky Yoochun what do you get? You better tell me right now!" Miryo demanded.

"Well it wasn't obvious at first but seeing your expression I get it now. You don't need to hide it. I mean, after all, you are very beautiful. Why should I complain? This explains all your actions lately." Yoochun said as he was about to enter the bathroom.

"What?" Miryo said.

"Don't hide it. I know you have a crush on me." Yoochun said and both Min Jeul and Miryo's eyes widened. Min Jeul chuckled and smiled at Miryo.

"Unni! You didn't tell me you liked Yoochun oppa!" Min Jeul said.

"What?! You?!?! Are you kidding me? Honestly! If you were the last man on earth I'd rather go gay or marry a tree!" Miryo said. This hurt Yoochun a little.

"Whatever you say." Yoochun said not believing. He then entered the bathroom and Miryo stood up.

"Get out of that bathroom and come here right now!" Miryo said and ran to the bathroom door and kept on banging.

"Listen carefully Park Yoochun! I do not have a crush on you and never will I! You got that?! Hey! Are you even paying attention in there?!" Miryo said as she continued to bang the door as if she was going to destroy it.

A couple of hours later they said their goodbyes and was taken to the airport to head home. Min Jeul of course stayed. While waiting for the airport Yoochun and Miryo felt a little uncomfortable. Well at least Miryo felt that.

How dare this bastard think I have a crush on him. Yeah right! It would take him even more than his whole life to make me like him! What made him think I did? It's totally impossible! I bet the girls back home would think the same.

Miryo kept on thinking and was biting her lips even harder and was beginning to blush without her noticing.

Hehe, I knew it all along. I knew she had a thing for me. I mean, look at her right now she's practically even worse than how red a tomato is. God, she doesn't need to hide it. I totally understand. She can be my girl if she wanted to. All she needed to do was ask. Obviously this explained so much from all the beating she's been giving me this past week. Aha! Wait till the guys hear this!

Yoochun kept on thinking while grinning. People inside the airport who were also waiting to get inside the plane were staring at the two who looked really stupid. As the two landed back in Korea, Miryo went directly home to the girls. By her surprise Jea wasn't there.

"Where's Jea?" Miryo asked as she dropped her things to the ground from exhaustion.

"She went back to Mokpo. Ever since you guys left she never came back yet." Narsha said as she looked back from the couch. Ga-In got up and helped with Miryo's things. Miryo laid back on the other lounging chair.

"How was it like in America?" Ga-In asked as she sat down.

"Was fun. Yoochun practically destroyed it but it was fun. Min Jeul got out of the hospital just two days ago. She's going to be under observation for a week and if any changes have occurred, if they are good then she doesn't need to head back to the hospital. But if there are no changes or if the changes are bad she needs to head back." Miryo said while her eyes were closed.

"Ah... It's good that Min Jeul finally got out of the hospital. Speaking of Yoochun..." Ga-In said as she winked at Narsha. Apparently the found out a little something.

"What about Yoochun?" Miryo said as she looked at the two who were grinning.

"Junsu told us a little something that Yoochun said." Narsha said.

"And that is?" Miryo asked.

"That you have...Oh I don't know... A little thing for him." Narsha said as she was on the depths of laughing.

"What did that just say?! Ugh! What is wrong with him! I told him I didn't have a crush on him! Sheesh! What makes him think I do?!" Miryo said as she got up from her chair and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why are you so in denial?" Narsha asked as she was playing with her feet.

"In denial? Me? No no no!" Miryo said.

"Oh yes yes yes! You are so in denial! In fact! You saying that you're not in denial right now is you saying you are in denial!" Ga-In said as she got up from her chair and went closer to Miryo.

"What?" Miryo asked getting confused and moving back a little.

"Yeah! Why are you being so in denial anyway? Just spit it out! We won't tell the media anyway! Or maybe we just might." Narsha said as she went closer as well and Miryo moved a step back.

"What?! Don't you dare! And wait! I don't have a crush on him! And you two are too close!" Miryo said and all night the two were barricading her with questions and accusations about the little thing she had for Yoochun.

At the boys house on the other hand the same things were sort of happening too. Except Yoochun was enjoying the praise the boys were giving him for getting Miryo to like him.

"Can't believe she's been hiding it all along. No wonder she has that certain look she gives when she looks at you." Changmin said.

This was the topic and discussion of the two groups the whole night. Jaejoong wasn't around during this time though.

============================================================================================

Author's Note: comments please ^^ ~ This is all for today, I must update my other six fics in another site! please do comment ^^ when I'm through posting this I'll be posting something new.