Chapter 37: The Plan In Motion

Wrong Number

As the sun rose the next day the three were up to something that neither Jaejoong nor Yunho knew about. Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu have already woken up. Yunho got up next and went out of the room closing it behind him. When all of a sudden Changmin popped out giving him a huge surprise.

“Please don’t do that ever again Changmin.” Yunho said trying to clear it out for him.

“I’m sorry about that. Anyway, we found a way to help you. But we can’t tell you that this is something that will work okay? Just trust us on it.” Changmin said.

“What do you mean?” Yunho said.

“Just get in the shower and get dressed. Then I’ll take you to what I was talking about okay?” Changmin said and continued to push Yunho into the bathroom.

After a while Jaejoong woke up. He got pushed to go to the bathroom too. After a while Yunho was through and left with Changmin. Jaejoong on the other hand, as usual, took forever before he left the bathroom and finally set off along with Junsu to the mall.

Now, this is how everything was planned out.



THE NIGHT BEFORE…

“Changmin ah, Yunho is an early bird when it comes to waking up, you need to get him into the shower once he wakes up.” Yoochun said.

“What if he asks me questions like why I’m pushing him or whatever?” Changmin said opening up to possibilities.

“Well just ignore him and just get him into the shower then take him to the coffee shop just a couple of blocks from the mall okay?” Yoochun said.

“Then after that Jaejoong usually wakes up last, meaning Junsu, you push him into the bathroom and take him around the mall for 30 minutes and then Su, take him to the coffee shop, but then pretend that you left something and you needed to pick it up. Tell Jaejoong that he should just head to the coffee shop and ask the waiter for the spot I reserved under your name okay?” Yoochu said.

Junsu nodded his head and considering Junsu’s part seemed to be more well-planned, Changmin thought he was being abused as usual. Counting the fact that Yoochun always abuses him just because he’s the youngest member of the group.

“Hey, why is Junsu’s part planned out perfectly? Yunho is our leader and obviously he’ll be asking questions. You don’t expect him to just fall for it right? I mean, what if he leaves all of a sudden without me knowing?” Changmin said.

“Who said you wouldn’t be around? You’ll be with the three of them at the coffee shop. Yunho and Jaejoong don’t like picking fights in front of you remember?” Yoochun said.

“Why can’t Junsu just cry like before?” Changmin said and Junsu hit his head.

“It’s as if you said I was a cry baby.” Junsu complained.

“I was just saying! You cried before remember? That was the time when Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung had that big fight, remember?” Changmin said flashing back into the past and once more Junsu hit his head.

“I know that! You don’t have to repeat yourself!” Junsu said.

“Would you stop fighting? Okay, you want an organized plan?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah!” Changmin said.

“Fine… I’ll begin from the top.” Yoochun said.

“Changmin, considering Yunho wakes up earlier than Jaejoong, you need to push him into the bathroom and tell him that you really want to go out and buy something before it gets sold out. Of course, Yunho being the nice hyung he is he’ll do it for you because he cares. But if he rejects you pretend that you’ll cry and then for sure he’ll do it. Once he does you get ready and make sure he prepares fast because Jaejoong just might wake up. Take him to the coffee shop just a couple of blocks from the mall and tell him that you have someone important for him to meet. Tell him it’s someone that can help him talk to Jaejoong peacefully. Wait for 30 minutes until Junsu take Jaejoong around the mall.” Yoochun said.

Changmin just kept nodding his head.

“Are you even listening to me? I already gave you an organized plan.” Yoochun said.

“Of course I was listening, push, take and wait. I get it.” Changmin said.

“Good.” Yoochun said.

“Do I have to repeat myself on my plan for your part Junsu?” Yoochun asked.

“No need, but, one question please.” Junsu said.

“Spill.” Yoochun replied.

“What the hell are you going to do?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah, it seems like me and Junsu will be doing all the hard work here.” Changmin complained supporting Junsu’s question.

“Well, who said I wasn’t done?” Yoochun said and the two sat back and continued to listen.

“Junsu will tell Jaejoong to meet him over at the coffee shop, then Junsu, you’ll come with me to over and pick up the girls at the studio. They already know about this anyway. Then we’ll just hang a couple of blocks away from the coffee shop. We’ll stay over at McDonalds and stay by the window side to see what’s happening. If they break into a fight we’ll rush there quickly.” Yoochun said.

“It still sounds like we’re doing all the hard work.” Changmin said.

“Whatever… ” Yoochun replied.



Yunho was stuck with Changmin at the coffee shop completely curious to know why they were there in the first place.

“Changmin ah, why are we here? I’m not in the mood for coffee or anything, can we just go back home? Or to the studio or something?” Yunho said.

“No no no! We can’t! You need to meet a friend of mine here.” Changmin said.

“Friend? What friend? Who are you talking?” Yunho asked.

“You’ll meet him in a little while. Just relax okay hyung?” Changmin said.

“Well why do I have to meet this friend of yours? What does he have to do with me?” Yunho asked.

Changmin didn’t answer.

“Is this another a fan?” Yunho asked.

“No! Do you want help I being friends again with Jaejoong or not?” Changmin asked.

“Shh!” Yunho said trying to tell Changmin to not be too loud considering they are in public.

“Sorry…” Changmin said.

“What do you mean help with be friends with Jaejoong?” Yunho asked.

“Well I don’t want to see you and Jaejoong hyung acting that way to each other. You two are really close and it’s painful to see that you guys act like that. What if the fans found out huh? What do you think they’ll think? Forget the media, but think about them, they’ll be in pain just like you yourself Yunho hyung.” Changmin said.

Yunho didn’t respond to anything he said.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Junsu were looking around in a clothing store. Apparently, counting the number of awards, fans, records, fame and success, the boys were lead to being trapped inside the store with the glass doors locked in front of them with screaming fans banging on the glass begging for the two to come out and sign autographs, talk and take pictures with.

But, who in their right mind wouldn’t want to have an autograph or go crazy at the mall if they spot one of Asia’s best group and Korea’s pride right? The two decided to hide behind at the storage room where all the other clothes are kept in. The two stayed inside and waited for things to clear out. The manager of the store along with employees tried their best to clear the way for the two stars.

“It was a bad idea to go to the mall at this moment Junsu.” Jaejoong said.

“I know, I didn’t expect that much of a crowd to actually watch us. I was expecting a smaller group.” Junsu said and Jaejoong gave him a weird look.

“What?” Junsu said and Jaejoong shook his head while smiling.

“I miss that smile.” Junsu said.

“Don’t’ go all lovey dovey on me you hear?” Jaejoong said and Junsu chuckled.

“Hyung… Why can’t you forgive Yunho hyung?” Junsu asked and there was some awkward silence right there.

“You expect me to forgive someone like him after all of the things he’s done to me? Would you forgive your friend if they did that to you Junsu?” Jaejoong said while looking down on the ground.

“Hyung… It’ just that… Yunho said he was completely sorry. Couldn’t you just listen to his explanation before you go mad?”Junsu asked and Jaejoong became quiet.

It’s not that I couldn’t Junsu… It’s that I don’t want too…

Jaejoong thought to himself. The silence was disturbing Junsu very much. He decided to break that silence.

“Hyung. After this, let’s go to the coffee shop okay? I feel like having coffee.” Junsu said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

It took them an hour before they cleared things out.

“We are truly sorry if it took us a long time before we can clear the place. It was hard to control them. Teenagers these days are getting stronger than we thought.” The manager tried to apologize, and behind him were his three tired female employees who have been pushing the fans aside while wearing 3 inched heels.

“Umm.. It’s okay… But next time… don’t make your female employees were heels that high. They get tired too you know.” Jaejoong said and the manager looked at the tired and panting expressions of his employees.

While walking to their destination there was Junsu’s part to pretend he left his wallet somewhere.

“Ah!” Junsu said and him and Jaejoong stopped walking. Jaejoong looked at the smaller man.

“Hyung…” Junsu said as he started searching himself.

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

“I left my wallet. I need to go get it. I’m sorry hyung, why don’t you head over to the coffee shop now? I reserved as a table somewhere safe in case something like this happens. If you don’t get there now we might lose that table. You go ahead and I’ll follow. It’s just the coffee shop a couple of blocks from here, use my name and they’ll take you to the table. I’ll be quick I promise.” Junsu said and ran quickly.

“Aish… Junsu…” Jaejoong said as he scratched his head. He then headed towards the the coffee shop.

The two were inside the coffee shop and apparently Yunho was still gazing at the coffee, rather, staring at it. Changmin on the other hand had tendencies of checking his watch from time to time, he was getting impatient.

“Aish… where is he? It’s been an hour.” Changmin whispered to himself.

Changmin then got a text message and he took a peak at it.

Changmin, sorry we took forever, Jaejoong hyung is on his way okay?
We got stuck in the shop because of fan girls. But he’s on his way.
Don’t mess it up D=<


Junsu texted.

“Aish… as if I mess everything up.” Changmin said and he caught Yunho’s attention.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“Ah? Nothing hyung. My friend texted me, he’s on his way. He just got stuck on the way here because of a car accident that occurred a couple of blocks from here.” Changmin said making an excuse.

Junsu met up with Yoochun at the parking lot of the mall and headed out to go catch up with the girls. Considering that they were on car and the NegaNetwork was only a couple of blocks, also, away from the mall they were able to head to McDonalds before Jaejoong could make it to the coffee shop, since Jaejoong is on foot.

After two minutes when they arrived at McDonalds, Jaejoong appeared.

“Omo! There he is!” Ga-In pointed out. They all looked out through the window and saw Jaejoong making his way to the coffee shop.

“Text Changmin!” Miryo told Junsu and he quickly grabbed his phone and text messaged like crazy even making mistakes.

he’s already there! Changmin, get tthme to talk to eahc other.

Changmin saw the message.

“Hyung need to message clearer.” Changmin said to himself. Changmin looked out through the window and saw that Jaejoong was passing by. Yunho didn’t see because he was too busy playing with his coffee. He was facing the opposite direction of the entrance. Jaejoong was lead to the table Changmin was at.

“Changmin ah, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong said and that voice made Yunho look and he saw Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s expression changed from confused to furious.

Jaejoong was about to leave but Changmin grabbed his wrist.

“Hyung, please… Don’t go… and don’t make a scene right here.” Changmin said.

Jaejoong didn’t know what to do.

“Hyung please, hear him out. Hyung I’m begging… You wouldn’t want me to kneel here would you?” Changmin said. Jaejoong turned around and sat next to Changmin.

“Hyung, please… Listen to what Yunho has to say.” Changmin said.

“Why should I?” Jaejoong said.

“Hyung please…” Changmin said.

“Jaejoong ah, please give me a chance to explain to you properly. Please don’t be mad while I’m explaining.” Yunho said.

“Mad? Don’t get mad? How can you say that? Of course I would get mad at you even if you weren’t explaining. I don’t need your explanations Yunho. I don’t even want to hear it at all.” Jaejoong said.

All the way from McDonalds, the five gasped at what they heard. How can they hear this? Easy, Changmin left his phone on while the two were speaking. He has direct call from Yoochun’s phone. Yoochun had his phone on speaker. They asked the manager to keep them in a secluded area, the spot where most birthday parties are celebrated.

“Please Jaejoong… Just this once please? If you still don’t accept my apology then, be it. I won’t ever bother you again. Just this once please?” Yunho begged too. He wanted to reach for Jaejoong’s hands which were free and already scratching onto the table just right there. But that would seem like a scene and a little exaggerated.

“Just once… I doubt I’ll forgive you anyway, and whatever your explanation or excuse is, it’s going to be a waste of my time and yours too.” Jaejoong said, now that was a cold harsh thing to say eh? But that’s how it was. Yunho then took a deep breath and there we began.

========================================================================================================

Comments pwease! ^^