Chapter 19: Another Problem

Wrong Number

After the little incident that occurred earlier at Yoochun's place. The three of them decided to take a walk around the park and sit near the lake. Miryo and Yoochun were arguing the whole time but Min Jeul found it really cute. She saw the touching that was happening. Miryo kept punching Yoochun's arm whenever he made fun of her or if he'd laugh at the slightest mistakes Miryo made. She saw how Yoochun just went all cute at Miryo whenever she would say that they are no longer friends and other things like that.

Min Jeul deep inside though was a little hurt. She was parted away from Jaejoong not just the first time but for the second time. This was painful because what she really wanted is that she'd live in peace and that to be with Jaejoong and not far away from him. Min Jeul's heart began to beat a little faster and she was feeling some chest pains. She then placed her hand towards her chest. Sweat was beginning to form from hear head and her lungs felt like they were closing up. It was so similar to what happened to her back in Korea.

Yoochun and Miryo were too busy goofing and hurting each other to even notice what was happening to Min Jeul. Min Jeul was just behind Miryo and Miryo was face her back towards Min Jeul and she kept punching Yoochun some more because she got really pissed off. There wasn't much people at where they stayed. Before they know it Min Jeul fell to the ground. This finally caught Yoochun's attention that he stared at where Min Jeul was. Wasn't sure whether she was asleep or if something bad happened. Miryo saw his facial expression and stopped playing with him. She turned back and saw Min Jeul.

"Min Jeul ah." Miryo called out. But there was no reply from her. Miryo looked at Yoochun with a worried face. They both stared at each other and ran towards her. She was sitting under the tree that was just a distance from them. Yoochun grabbed Min Jeul and placed her head on his lap and began to call her name. Miryo was shaking her shoulder trying to wake her up.

"Min Jeul ah! Min Jeul! What's wrong with her Yoochun?!" Miryo said panicking and practically crying.

"I don't know! I'm no a doctor! Don't ask me!" Yoochun panicked as well. Yoochun called an ambulance and once it came they left leaving something important that dropped from Min Jeul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital the doctors examined her and took a look at her and studied what was wrong with her for ten hours taking the whole day itself. Yoochun's parents came along with Ricky.

"What happened?" Mrs. Park asked.

"We don't know yet. The doctors still have her inside the emergency room. Its been ten hours or so Yoochun. What if something bad happened?" Miryo said to Yoochun practically crying right next to him. Yoochun grabbed Miryo and her face was buried onto his chest as she cried and cried. And at that moment the doctors came out. Yoochun was about to stand and Miryo felt it. She stood up at the same time as him and wiped off her tears.

"Well?" Mr. Park said demanding the doctor to speak. The doctor sighed.

"She has...Partial amnesia due to a virus that is spreading through her body." the doctor said. Miryo was confused with the virus part. Nobody back in Korea has mentioned anything about a virus.

"A virus? What are you talking about? None of the doctors have ever told me about a virus before." Miryo said.

"The virus has been inside her body for a long period of time now. Not sure exactly when, but I'm guessing she was in the hospital previously because we found some medicine inside of her that hasn't dissolved yet. The medicine most likely hasn't dissolved inside because of the virus." the doctor explained.

"Yes, she was at the hospital recently because she had an attack or whatever you call it." Miryo said and the doctor nodded slowly.

"Okay, so yes, I guess from her last visit at the hospital it began to spread or rather it began to appear." the doctor said. Miryo wanted to fall down to her knees and cry but she had to be strong right now.

"What's this virus you're talking about anyway?" Yoochun asked.

"We don't know. We're pretty new to it. But if we go under an observation for at least a couple of days then maybe we can see what it is or what it can cause. At this point she might not remember all of you. This would be resulting from her partial amnesia." the doctor said.

After that Min Jeul was sent to her own room. Yoochun's parents went out to buy some fruits and flowers for Min Jeul, while Ricky had to go back home and pick-up some stuff and Yoochun tagged along. A couple of minutes later Min Jeul woke up and Miryo rushed to her.

"Min Jeul ah, Min Jeul ah! Do you remember me?" Miryo asked.

Min Jeul stared at her with tired and sleepy eyes. She rubbed her eyes slowly and sat up. Miryo supported her and made sure she did it gently and slowly. As she sat up slowly, she looked back at Miryo.

"Of course. Cho Mi Hye unni." Min Jeul said calling Miryo by her real name. Miryo smiled in relief.

"Just simple call me Miryo unni. Don't call me by my full name because Yoochun has no idea what my full name is." Miryo said.

"Yoo..Chun? Park Yoochun?" Min Jeul said remembering.

"Yes, yes! Do you remember Yoochun?" Miryo asked. Min Jeul nodded her head.

"Okay. What about his parents and his brother Ricky? Do you remember them?" Miryo asked. Min Jeul nodded her head one more time.

"Do you remember Narsha, Ga-In and that witch Jea?" Miryo asked.

"I do remember Narsha and Ga-In unni. I do remember Jea but I don't want to." Min Jeul said and Miryo smiled.

"Do you remember Changmin? Shim Changmin?" Miryo asked. Min Jeul nodded her head. She kept asking if she remembered the people she was mentioning. She nodded and said yes to all of them. Except for one in particular.

"Do you remember, Kim Jaejoong? Hero Jaejoong?" Miryo asked. Min Jeul gave her a weird look and looked towards where the T.V. was at.

"Who's Kim Jaejoong? Hero Jaejoong? Are they one person?" Min Jeul aske and Miryo was so shocked about it.

When Yoochun got back Min Jeul gave them all a smile.

"I'm guessing she remembers me?" Yoochun said.

"She remembers everybody. Except for one person in particular and I'm sure you know who." Miryo said as she crossed her arms and sighed in front of Yoochun.

"What happens if we take her back to Korea? Or what if all of a sudden Jaejoong does a surprise visit of whatsoever, I mean, you know Jaejoong." Miryo said. Yoochun got even more worried.

"We'll think of something." Yoochun said to Miryo and they looked back at Min Jeul who was being given a fruit by Mrs. Park.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Author's Note: Comments<33 :3