Chapter 48: Loving You (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

Wrong Number

As promised, here is the final chapter of Wrong Number ^^

========================================================================================================

SM Entertainment held a big bash party for all artists to come together to celebrate TVXQ’s 7 years together and being able to score 7 awards in one night for seven different categories. Everyone was there. Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, f(x) and even stars from other companies who are close friends with the group such as SS501, Big Bang and many many more.

Yunho couldn’t help but keep staring at Jea who seems to be brushing up to high class producers. Changmin noticed what his hyung was looking at and thought that Yunho was checking Jea out. But in fact, he was keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn’t think or rant anything stupid behind their backs.

“Hyung, do you like Jea nuna?” Changmin asked and Yunho looked at him as if he wanted to splash the glass of wine he was holding in his hand.

“I’m keeping an eye on her.” Yunho replied resisting himself from the urge.

“How come hyung? What’s there to keep an eye on her for? Is she plotting something? Tell me I’m going crazy hyung!” Changmin said practically freaking out and Yunho slapped him.

“What’s wrong with you? Relax okay? I’m just trying to make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid. Got it? Now go away.” Yunho said trying to push Changmin off.

When the night ended all of them were being driven home. When they arrived it was like just another day. Boring isn’t it. Nothing has been happening lately. Nothing new nothing old. Jaejoong spent the night in the balcony of their house. He just sat on the chair outside and stared at the stars. He misses Min Jeul purely. He can’t wait for her to return to Korea for them to get married.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in America Min Jeul couldn’t stop cry. Why was she crying in the first place?

“I’m so sorry Jaejoong oppa…” Min Jeul said while crying hard inside her room on her bed all alone.

“I’m so sorry oppa…” she kept repeating herself.

“I’m sorry I didn’t want you to know… I’m sorry that I will let you down again… I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise…” Min Jeul said in between tears.

It was as if there was something she hid from Jaejoong that she couldn’t explain to him. What was she talking about in the first place? What was she trying to say? What did she promised to Jaejoong that she can’t keep?

After an episode of tears Ricky was driving Min Jeul to the hospital to see her doctor for a daily check-up. Or so he thinks she will. During the drive there he noticed how depressed she seems. He thought it was about her not being able to go to Korea with the others. He didn’t know what to tell her so she won’t be depressed so he decided to keep it shut instead.

When they arrived Ricky was asked to wait in the waiting room for a 30 minute basic check-up on Min Jeul. But was it really a check-up? With Ricky outside he knows nothing that goes on inside. Min Jeul was just lying on the couch of her doctor’s office. She was wasting time wasn’t she? She bit her lip and stared at the floor. Her doctor sighed and took off his glasses.

“Ms. Soh, you sure you don’t really want to tell them the truth?” the doctor asked.

What truth?

Min Jeul shook her head as she continued to stare at the floor and scratch the couch with her fingernails. When 30 minutes passed Min Jeul came out of the doctor’s office with a fake check-up letter explaining how she’s doing today. Ricky looked at it and it seemed so believable to his eyes. He was blind not to see what was really happening.

Min Jeul spent the night outside the front porch sitting by the steps. Ricky saw her and went outside. Min Jeul turned her head as soon as she heard the door creek. She went back to her position when she saw it was only Ricky. Ricky sat next to her and let out a deep breath.

“Are you feeling alright?” Ricky asked and he didn’t get a response. It was pretty obvious what the answer is already.

“I know you miss them. I miss my brother and the stupid things we do every day, but there’s nothing I can do. He works in Korea now and I have to stay here to be with my family and finish college here. But soon I’ll be in Korea too.” Ricky said.

Min Jeul wasn’t responding to anything he was saying. She kept playing with the small stick she found on the ground. Ricky leaned forward trying to see Min Jeul’s face to see if the expression changed but to his disappointment it hasn’t just yet.

“Min Jeul ah…” he called out and Min Jeul slowly looked at him.

“You’ll be with Jaejoong again.” Ricky said and at that point Min Jeul had a tear flow down her eye. She cried some more when she thought further about it.

“What’s wrong really? Is there something bothering you? You want to call him?” Ricky asked and Min Jeul shook her head as she continued to wipe her tears away.

“It’s something else…” she said and with that Ricky was willing to listen.

“What is it? Tell me please.” Ricky said and Min Jeul shook her head.

“No. I can’t tell you.” Min Jeul said as she continued to rub her eyes. Ricky grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her.

“You’ll hurt yourself if you wipe them away like that.” Ricky said and helped her wipe it away.

“Now tell me why you can’t tell me what’s wrong.” Ricky said.

Min Jeul settled a little and inhaled and exhaled trying to breathe properly. She doesn’t know how she was going to tell Ricky. She looked at him with her puffy red eyes. Ricky was willing to listen no matter what it was. So he did. And he was in it for a shocker.

“I’m still sick.” Min Jeul said and Ricky nodded his head.

“I know you are, but you’re getting better day by day Min Jeul. That’s why you need your daily check-up and you need to stay healthy.” Ricky said and Min Jeul shook her head like a child who’s crying while trying to explain something to an adult.

“No? Why? Is there something we don’t know?” Ricky said and she shook her head. Ricky cleared his throat, he knows he’s not ready for whatever she might say.

“I have…” Min Jeul began but she stopped. Ricky just waited patiently for her to reply.

“Brain tumor…” Min Jeul said and Ricky felt as if he was dumped by his girlfriend.

“Why didn’t you tell us? Wait wait wait… Doesn’t your doctor have to tell the others that then? I mean, when Miryo went along with you and Jaejoong.” Ricky said and she shook her head.

“I asked him not to tell them. The day all of you went out, when you went to the amusement park he told me when he gave a call. I asked if he could keep it a secret until I find the right time to tell you guys. He was asking me to just tell you but I didn’t know how.” Min Jeul said.

“You can still get better.” Ricky said and Min Jeul shook her head with tears in her eyes.

“It’s spread badly. And it’s hard to get it off now. Even if they did an operation they would have a hard time. I could die while I’m in the operating table.” Min Jeul said.

“And you didn’t want to tell Jaejoong this because you knew what he would feel.” Ricky said.

The whole night they just stayed up sitting there. They were quiet, they weren’t speaking to each other but it was hard for them not to think of the possibilities. Min Jeul doesn’t know how she will tell Jaejoong and the others just yet. Ricky was thinking of he should at least tell Yoochun or Miryo about it. But he doesn’t know how exactly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ya! Changmin ah! Give that back!” Ga-In yelled at Changmin who took her bowl of ice cream away.

“It’s your fault for leaving it on the table! Finders keepers!” Changmin said as he continued to eat the ice cream which Ga-In prepared for herself and just left on the table of their house for a while. The boys headed over the girls house to hang out.

“Ya! What do you mean finders keepers? That’s mine! I made it! I only left it there because I needed to call my mom!” Ga-In said.

“Well don’t blame me! Blame your eomma!” Changmin said and as he continued to shove ice cream he finally felt brain freeze.

“Ah! Brain freeze!” Changmin said as he placed the bowl down and placed both hands on his head.

“Aha! That’s what you get for taking my ice cream!” Ga-In said and grabbed the bowl and left.

“Ya! Give that back!” Changmin said as he ran after her. They were running around the house trying because of a bowl of ice cream. Not like the ice cream was finished, there was still more in the fridge. Both are just too lazy to make another bowl.

“Ya! Would you two stop already? I’m trying to watch here!” Narsha scolded the two who were running. She was busy watching My Sassy Girl with Yunho.

All of a sudden the phone rang. The only person who wasn’t doing anything answered it.

“Hello?” Miryo answered the phone.

“Miryo nuna?” it was Ricky on the other line.

“Oh! Yoohwan! How are you?” Miryo asked and Ga-In heard it.

“Yoohwan oppa?!?!” Ga-In said with a huge smile on her face. She shoved the bowl onto Changmin’s hand. He wasn’t happy about being given the bowl, he was pissed off at Ga-In’s excitement about Ricky calling.

“Oppa! Hi! Did you miss me?!” Ga-In said trying to grab the phone from Miryo but she was shoving her away.

“Ya! Unni! Let me talk to him!” Ga-In whined.

“Later! Go play with Changmin or something!” Miryo said and grabbed the phone and locked herself in the bathroom. Ga-In kept banging on the door.

“Ya! Unni! I want to talk to Yoohwan oppa! Oppa! Hi!” Ga-In kept yelling. Miryo grabbed the soap by the sick and slammed it to the door.

“Ya! Keep it down! You’ll get your chance!” Miryo said and finally Ga-In stopped.

“Okay, what were you going to tell me?” Miryo asked and on the other line she could hear Ricky’s heavy breathing.

“Miryo nuna… Min Jeul, she told me something yesterday.” Ricky began. Miryo had a feeling it was something she wasn’t ready to hear yet.

“She made the doctor keep it a secret from all of you.” Ricky continued.

“What is it?” Miryo asked trying to hold back the tears.

“Miryo nuna… Min Jeul has brain tumor, and it’s already spread everywhere.” Ricky said and Miryo covered . She was silently crying not even Ricky could hear her. She leaned on the door and was slowly sliding down while crying.

She didn’t understand why Min Jeul wouldn’t think of telling her. Just when she thought everything was going to be better. Min Jeul was suppose to get married to Jaejoong as soon as the doctor gave his complete consent but it turned out to be different. It was hard to bear something you thought would be turning out for good.

“Nuna… Are you still there?” Ricky asked softly and Miryo hanged up. She let go of the phone while still crying.

She stayed in the bathroom for nearly two hours! The others were curious to know what else she was doing there. Everyone became quiet and they didn’t know what to do. Yoochun approached the door, considering everyone was quiet he could now hear Miryo softly crying inside the bathroom. Yoochun sort of panicked on the inside he began to knock.

“Miryo, are you okay?” Yoochun asked and no response. He could still hear her crying.

“Do you guys have a key to the bathroom’s door?” Yoochun asked and Narsha grabbed the key inside the drawer near the front door and gave it to Yoochun. Yoochun opened the door and found Miryo sitting on the toilet, her face on her palm and crying. The phone was on the floor.

Yoochun approached Miryo and tried to ask her what’s wrong but all he got was her continuously crying. Narsha grabbed the phone that was on the floor. Yoochun brought Miryo back to their room and then asked her what was wrong. She tried to calm herself down before forcing herself to say anything.

“Min Jeul… She’s… Still sick…” Miryo said trying to force herself to say something.

“What’s still wrong with her? Maybe she can get better.” Yoochun said and Miryo shook her head.

“She has brain tumor and it’s already spread all over.” Miryo said and continued to cry. Yoochun wanted to cry on the spot too. They were both feeling down now. He doesn’t know how to cheer up Miryo. This was something she or he didn’t expect. None of them did.

The two of them were worried about Min Jeul even more knowing that she doesn’t feel alright. They were hoping that she isn’t trying anything stupid. They wanted to tell all except for Jaejoong. They know what he could possibly do. And they don’t want to think of it neither do they want him to do it in the first place.

The two had to tell the others. Which is why as soon as Jaejoong left with their manager to head to Japan for his solo project on his Japanese drama, they all rounded up in the living room to talk about it. It has already been 4 days since the two have been quiet about it and they want to tell all of them.

They went on to tell them and the girls began to cry. Well, at least Ga-In did. Changmin comforted her but of course she kept pushing him away even if he was already trying to help. She made Changmin really angry causing him to yell at her.

“Hey, I was already trying to be nice, why can’t you be nice for once Ga-In?” Changmin asked and Ga-In just ignored him.

“Shut up!” Yunho said and all of them stayed quiet.

Finally finding out about it they needed to keep their mouths shut. They can’t speak a word about it because it will just destroy everything. Ever since the day they found out, it was hard to get out of the house without a depressed look. They must always put up a fake smile to not alarm the media about anything nor any of the fans who observe their every move.

“What will we do?” Ga-In asked crawled up onto the chair inside their practice room. Miryo was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

“I don’t know.” Miryo responded still looking at the ceiling.

“It’s not like there’s anything we can do. We aren’t magicians after all. Neither are we fairies.” Narsha said just staring at the ground.

The boys were all separated working on their solo promotions. Jaejoong was still in Japan clueless of what’s happening. Yoochun was busy trying to concentrate on his several drama cameos. Changmin had to deal with his drama and something SM Entertainment has signed him and Yunho up on. Junsu was promoting his solo album.

But while all of this was happening, they kept thinking of Min Jeul and the things that have been happening this whole time. They couldn’t believe how fast things were moving. Here and there it only seemed as if everything has just begun. They hoped it hasn’t just begun and they’ve hoped the best for Min Jeul.

When Jaejoong came back everyone tried their very best not to say a single word. A phone call came and it was from Ricky. Yoochun answered it. He heard everything that Ricky was tell him, but he didn’t reply to a single word he said. Yoochun hanged up after and when all of them asked what or who it was he just replied that it was Ricky and he was asking him something about family matters.

Days were passing on and Jaejoong was getting pissed off by the minute. It’s been like how many days and the doctor still won’t let Min Jeul comeback to Korea. If only he knew what was really happening. When the time comes Jaejoong will find out eventually.

Fast forwarding to three months later still nothing. Jaejoong hasn’t even spoken to Min Jeul and every night he has a hard time sleeping just thinking about her. The others won’t allow him to call her giving him lame excuses. And when he tries to call usually she’s asleep or they would make some kind of excuse over there.

Jaejoong had a feeling that something was wrong and that the others won’t tell him. He tried to eavesdrop on them but he eventually got nothing out of it. He wanted to confront Narsha who was most likely to tell him everything.

“Narsha nuna.” Jaejoong called out and Narsha turned to face Jaejoong leaning by the kitchen’s door frame.

“Hey!” Narsha said as she waved her hand a little and leaned back on the sink.

“Can you tell me why you won’t really let me talk to Min Jeul? I’m not gonna fall for the lame excuses you give me, I know they aren’t true and that you’re all hiding something from me. Just tell me please? I’m dying here!” Jaejoong said and when he mentioned the word dying Narsha just swallowed hard.

“Jaejoong ah…” Narsha began and all of a sudden the others came back after going around the mall.

Ga-In came barging in along with Yoochun, Changmin, Junsu and Miryo. She slammed all the newly bought items onto the table. Lucky for her she didn’t slam it too hard.

“Ya! There were so many people at the mall today! Everyone was making a fuss over Miryo and Yoochun! A lot of fans were screaming for them to kiss right in front of all the Cassiopeians! I was expecting them to get mad but I guess I was wrong about that. What’s up with you two?” Ga-In said talking really fast.

“Uh…” Narsha said and rushed to Miryo and grabbed her arm dragging her outside of the kitchen.

“Jaejoong was cornering me, asking me about Min Jeul and he knows we are lying.” Narsha whispered.

“Omona, did you tell him anything?” Miryo asked and Narsha shook her head.

“Thank god the two of you came before I could say something too stupid.” Narsha said as she sighed in relief.

“Let me handle it in case he tries to say something. If he asks or corners you again just say you know nothing and point the finger at me okay?” Miryo said.

“Tell the others this too.” Miryo added and they went back inside the kitchen.

“Anybody hungry?” Miryo asked.

She began to cook as the others tried to occupy themselves trying to stay away from Jaejoong’s questions. They just don’t know how to tell the poor guy. When it was time to eat all of them were pretty quiet. They were expecting something bad to happen. Which was happening right about now. Jaejoong placed his utensils down and looked at everyone as if he was angry at them, which he is.

“Why are you guys lying to me? Why don’t you just tell me the truth? Why are you guys keeping me from contacting or talking to Min Jeul? What are you trying to hide from me?” Jaejoong asked and all of them remained quiet. Miryo cleared as she was about to speak but then…

“No! I don’t want it to come from you Miryo nuna, I want it to come from the others. Changmin, you never lie to me, tell me what’s up.” Jaejoong said and Changmin, who had his mouth filled with food was scared and shaky.

Everyone was looking at him with worried faces hoping he won’t tell Jaejoong a single drop of what he wants to know. It was important they kept the secret away from Jaejoong. And it was important for Yoochun not to tell anybody, not even Miryo about what happened during his last phone call with his brother months ago.

“Uh….” Changmin began and he had his eyebrows furrowed. He doesn’t know what to say. He swallowed the food inside his mouth and bit his lower lip.

“Changmin ah…. Please tell me now….” Jaejoong said with a convincing face this time. Still Changmin couldn’t spill a single word. He suddenly stood up from his seat and used his napkin to wipe his mouth and toss it to the table.

“Ya! Stop taking advantage over me because I’m the youngest!” Changmin said and left. But seconds later he came back and grabbed his plate of food, his drink and his utensils and went to the living room to eat. The only person left to trust was Narsha.

“Narsha nuna… Tell me please?” Jaejoong asked.

Narsha had open, she was about to say what Miryo told her but nothing came out. Miryo looked at her with a worried face as she looked back and she was caught in the middle. She hated lying to her friends and she mostly hated keeping secrets. She closed and looked down. Jaejoong scoffed and sighed.

“I can’t believe you guys.” Jaejoong said and stood up and went to their room.

“We should tell him.” Junsu said.

But from what they don’t know is, Jaejoong was still there. Outside of the dining room listening to their conversation.

“We can’t tell him. That’s not right and we aren’t even ready.” Miryo said.

Yoochun was staying quiet. He knew something that neither any of them knew and he didn’t want to tell them. Most especially Miryo and Jaejoong. He knows how they would feel if they find out about whatever he knew.

“Chunnie, you’re so quiet. Don’t worry, he won’t find out yet.” Miryo said.

It was already 12:28 midnight and Jaejoong stood up from his place in bed and stayed outside the balcony. Yoochun watched as Jaejoong left the room. Yoochun stared up at the ceiling and thinking to himself what to do. He’ll be caught in the middle if he doesn’t say anything.

I don’t want to hurt anybody. But I don’t want to lie either. Aren’t I already hurting somebody by keeping these two secrets from two separate people? Keeping the secret we all know from Jaejoong and keeping another deeper secret from everyone else.

Yoochun kept thinking. He didn’t know what to do and he already gave up. He stood from his seat and followed Jaejoong onto the balcony. As he reached the balcony Jaejoong, who was sitting on the chair, look at him and looked back to the buildings and view of their balcony. Yoochun sat next to Jaejoong and they remained quiet for a little while.

“You know…” Jaejoong began.

“When I found out I was adopted I was a little sad. I got curious to know why my biological mom would give me away just like that. I wondered what was wrong and why she would do such a thing. I didn’t know why. But when she told me I came to understand. I knew she couldn’t support me as much as she wanted to at that very moment.” Jaejoong said.

“I think it was best that she gave me away. She knew that would be the best solution since she didn’t want me to suffer while growing up. I got to do my dream when she gave me away too. And I felt fine growing up.” Jaejoong continued.

“When my died tried to fight for his right towards me I felt devastated and betrayed. I’ve never met my dad, and I didn’t know what to think. I was thinking that he was probably after my money since I was already an artist when he filed a lawsuit against my foster parents.” Jaejoong said. Yoochun kept quiet.

“But when he said that he didn’t know my mom gave me away. I decided to never talk to him ever again. I didn’t want to have a burden like him in my life but neither would I want a burden telling me that what I did, turning back on my dad, was wrong.” Jaejoong said and he suddenly stopped. He looked at Yoochun and Yoochun looked back at him.

“You get it right?” Jaejoong said and Yoochun just wanted to yell out and cry.

He was depressed to know how hard Jaejoong’s life was in the past. His parents and everything, his child growth and everything. How was he going to tell Jaejoong now? The timing was a failure and so is the place. If he told Jaejoong here at the wrong moment he could jump off the balcony. If he’s lucky he’ll land on the ground breaking his bones but there’s a high chance of death involved.

Yoochun thought maybe that was for the better. At least he’ll be able to see her and hold her forever and never stay away from her or be apart from her. He’ll always be by her side but that’s one of the most stupid and idiotical things Yoochun could possibly think about. What was wrong with him? What did he eat that he suddenly began thinking like that?

“Jaejoong I need to tell you something.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong looked at him.

“But do you promise not to commit suicide no matter what I tell you? And if you do commit suicide I will tell all your fans and they’ll eventually hate the bastard that you are for not keeping a promise of not committing suicide?” Yoochun said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

Yoochun opened his mouth and tried to let something out so bad. He wasn’t sure how he was going to say it but he might as well say it now or never. If he doesn’t speak now there could be more problems in the future and for sure he’ll be carrying that for the rest of his life forever and ever. Something he didn’t ever want or imagine.

“Min Jeul…” Yoochun began and Jaejoong listened attentively.

“Min Jeul was still sick when we left America. She made the doctor keep her illness of brain tumor a secret from all of us.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong felt a tight grip from his heart. He tried to put a strong calm face but Yoochun can see right through him.

“The tumor spread everywhere and there wasn’t anything the doctor can do. She didn’t tell anybody about it because she didn’t want our hopes to be brought down.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong just felt another tighter grip.

“When I got that last phone call from Ricky a couple of months back. You asked me and the others what it was about, but all I said is that it was a family matter Ricky asked me about. It wasn’t a family matter of mine.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong wanted Yoochun to shut up. He wanted to cover his ears or plug something into them. He wanted to smack his head for trying to force it out of Yoochun when he knew he couldn’t take it. He didn’t want to hear what was coming next but there was no turning back now.

“It was about Min Jeul’s health case…” Yoochun said.

“And he said…” Yoochun continued but stopped when he saw the look on Jaejoong’s face. A tear was coming down from his eye.

“I’m gonna stop now.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong shook his head while crying.

“Don’t you dare stop, keep going!” Jaejoong said with a crying voice.

“Min Jeul’s gone now…” Yoochun ended it with those words and Jaejoong looked down and continued to cry.

The pain he felt that time. The tighter his heart was held the more it felt like it was squashed into liquid. Jaejoong looked on the ground his head bowing down. Tears were falling from his eyes like waterfalls. He couldn’t stop himself and Yoochun just sat there watching him. Even Yoochun began to cry seeing a friend in total pain.

Jaejoong couldn’t speak. He didn’t know what to say. He wanted to say something but it was hard for him to say a single word. He continued to cry until he out. Yoochun had a hard time getting him inside but he had no choice. He placed Jaejoong onto his bed and went back to sleep. But it was hard for him to go back after Jaejoong’s little episode.

“Morning Chunnie!” Miryo greeted. Her face inches away from Yoochun’s. Yoochun slowly opened his eyes and received a kiss on the lips from Miryo.

“All of them are still asleep.” Miryo said and Yoochun sat up and saw that the other members were still asleep.

Changmin was facing up and snoring with his mouth open. Yunho had himself covered up in his bed while he was hugging his stuff toyed Bambi. Junsu was practically gonna fall off his bed any moment if he moves an inch. His was also high up in the air.

“Seems like you and Jaejoong are the only normal people who sleep properly here.” Miryo said and giggled.

The smile on Miryo’s face made Yoochun show a sour look on his face as he whined and covered himself with his blanket as if he was about to cry. Miryo got confused and tried to pull the covers off but Yoochun held a tight grip. Miryo kept calling his name and slapping his but he didn’t even move. Miryo heard him, it sounded like he was crying.

“What’s wrong with you?” Miryo asked. She gave up and faced the opposite side and crossed her arms.

“I told Jaejoong.” Yoochun said while his face was facing down on his pillow.

“What?” Miryo asked not being able to understand. Yoochun sat up properly, his hair messed up and it looked like he was crying because of his face. Although his eyes weren’t puffy red or anything but he had a sour look on his face.

“I told Jaejoong everything! Even the secret I kept from all of you!” Yoochun said and Miryo’s eyes grew.

“You son of a !” Miryo screamed and began to hit Yoochun violently. The girls came in and saw what was happening and the loud noise woke up everyone all except Jaejoong.

“Ya! What’s happening?” Ga-In asked.

“Control your nuna!” Yoochun said asking for help because he was getting beaten up badly. Yunho jumped up from bed and grabbed Miryo.

Miryo was already crying and she wasn’t really mad at Yoochun but she wanted to take it out on him instead since he was practically easy to deal with. Miryo stopped fighting back when Yunho put her down. She fell on her knees and the two girls rushed to her.

“Unni, what’s wrong with you? What happened?” Ga-In asked.

“I didn’t mean to tell Jaejoong. I just couldn’t stand it anymore.” Yoochun said and the others got it.

“You told him?! Are you insane!?” Junsu yelled at Yoochun.

“There was one more thing I had to tell him that I didn’t tell you! You don’t know how hard it was to see him last night! Come back to me if you see it already! If not! Leave me alone!” Yoochun yelled and covered himself with his blanket.

The whole morning was filled with drama. Screaming, yelling, crying and panicking. When it all ended everyone had puffy red eyes. All except for Narsha, Junsu and Changmin. They made coffee for everyone and Jaejoong hasn’t woken up just yet. They were all in the living room really quiet too.

“What now?” Changmin asked as he looked at all their faces.

“What happened when you told Jaejoong everything?” Miryo asked and Yoochun couldn’t speak.

When Jaejoong woke up more drama arose and it was hard for everyone to cope with it. They all flew back to America and visited Min Jeul’s grave. They all didn’t know what reaction they wanted to base. But whatever the reaction was, there was nothing it would do.

Jaejoong just knelt down and continued to cry in silence while all of them watched. It’s not a happy ending and neither will it ever be. Jaejoong grabbed something from his pocket and looked at it. The others couldn’t see it because it looked like Jaejoong was covering it from them.

When that ended they all decided to stay for a little while longer. Jaejoong was sitting by one of the benches a couple of meters away from Min Jeul’s grave and everyone else. Miryo approached Jaejoong and sat next to him.

“What’s that?” Miryo asked pointing to the small box Jaejoong was holding.

“Wedding rings.” Jaejoong said as he flipped it open. Miryo felt a pang in her heart.

“She would’ve loved that. Can I see it?” Miryo asked and Jaejoong gave it to her without looking at her but looking at the ground. Miryo looked at the inside of the ring and inside of it MinJae was engraved. It represented both their names. Miryo smiled and gave it back to Jaejoong.

“Wherever she is now Jaejoong, I’m sure she misses you and I know that she would want to see you soon. You’ll be with her soon so please just wait for that right time.” Miryo said trying to tell Jaejoong not to do anything stupid like commit suicide.

Jaejoong didn’t respond to what she said.

They two of them went back to where everyone was at and caught the fight between the two. Of course, as usual it was Changmin and Ga-In.

“Ya! Why are you always treating me like this huh? What did I do wrong to you?” Changmin asked.

“You were born to the world! That’s what you did wrong!” Ga-In said.

“Would you two stop fighting? I feel like my ears will bleed and fall out if you continue.” Junsu said as he was sticking his finger inside his ear.

“That’s disgusting.” Narsha said.

“I second that.” Yunho said.

They all said their goodbyes to Min Jeul and were half way towards the car. Jaejoong was stil standing there. Miryo stopped when she felt someone was left behind. She turned and saw Jaejoong. The others stopped as well. They watched what Jaejoong was doing.

Jaejoong flipped open the box and grabbed one of the wedding rings. He grabbed his and left Min Jeul’s ring inside. He closed the box and placed it on top of Min Jeul’s grave and gave one last goodbye. He finally walked off still crying.

When he reached the others, Yoochun and Miryo patted his on his back. Jaejoong wore the ring and the whole ride back to Yoochun’s parents house he stayed quiet.

Even if every night Jaejoong can’t stop thinking about her. Even if people keep questioning him about the gold wedding ring on his finger even if they know he isn’t married. Even with all the drama that happened. Jaejoong had to stay civil and quiet. He was to not do anything stupid or completely pathetic that he will forever regret. Jaejoong just had to stay simple and wait to see Min Jeul once again. And to be forever with her. And to always be able to hold her warm body brushed up his skin and into his arms.

========================================================================================================

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FOR ENJOYING MY FIC! PLEASE DO COMMENT! I'M WILLING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! DO READ THIS AND SCROLL BELOW, ITS VERY IMPORTANT!

Thanks so much to the people who first read this, subcribed to it and commented on it...

A part two is still in progress... I intend to post its sequel Wrong Number: 네가 허락할테니 (Love Is Never Gone) one I officially finish it. I'm posting it on the same website that I first posted Wrong Number and will be posting the sequel here as well once it's been completed ^^ Hope you'll understand why! I'll soon be posting up a new story... Still about Jaejoong, not quite even if the title sounds like it. Thanks once again for reading! I so appreciate it! Your comments make my day and subscribers bring me smiles :3 Thanks so much! Please do await the sequel :3

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEQUEL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13325/wrong-number------------------------love-is-never-gone-korean