Chapter 29: Tears Shed Into Pain

Wrong Number

 

Without saying goodbye anymore, Narsha and Jaejoong left America and went back to Korea. As soon as Jaejoong got back home, all of them got curious to where he went.

“Ya, where have you been the past few days? We were worried not even our manager knew where you were.” Yoochun said as he stood up from the couch. Changmin turned his attention to Jaejoong’s entrance to their home and so did Junsu.

Jaejoong wasn’t in the mood to speak at all. He just wanted to be alone and take the pain alone. He went back to his room without saying a word to any of the other members.

“What’s wrong with him? What happened?” Junsu asked.

“I don’t know, he just came like that.” Yoochun said. Junsu and Changmin had a bummed out look on their faces. They were totally worried about him.

Iniside their bedroom Jaejoong dropped his things to the side and plopped down the bed, face flat on his bed. Jaejoong’s tears were uncontrollable. They just kept streaming down, on and on without stopping for a rest. The three whom were outside weren’t able to hear it because of the loud sound the T.V. was making. They weren’t able to hear the pain Jaejoong was trying to pull out.

As soon as Narsha got back to their place, the three were just looking at her from the dining area.

“Unni! How was America? Was it fun?” Ga-In asked.

“It has to be better than here stuck with Jea.” Miryo whispered as a joke and Jea slapped her arm.

“It was… Fine…” Narsha said.

The two saw her reaction and seemed a little clueless. They expected a very happy Narsha to come back home but apparently it seems the opposite.

“What’s wrong? Something bad happened there?” Miryo asked.

“Sort of. I’d rather not talk about it. I’m going to catch on some sleep. I feel… Really tired.” Narsha said and headed back to her room.

“Miryo unni…” Ga-In called out for Miryo hoping she has an idea on what’s going on but apparently she doesn’t at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in America, things seemed a little smooth. Everything was fine. Everything was peaceful and apparently the two were getting closer than the usual.

“Yunho oppa, when you go back to Korea will you take me with you?” Min Jeul asked as she looked up at the older male.

“I can’t do that. I don’t know if it’s okay for you to go back. And besides, don’t you enjoy it here? I mean, it’s fun here right?” Yunho asked as he looked down on her.

“Well… Yes, but… What if you leave, I’ll have no one to talk to.” Min Jeul said.

“You have Ricky and his parents. They’ll keep you company. And you’ll be starting school again soon remember? You’ll gain more friends.” Yunho said trying to relax Min Jeul.

She got up and smiled at Yunho and Yunho smiled back. Seeing that on her face meant a lot to Yunho but he still felt guilty about what he did to Jaejoong. He knew that his purpose to even come to America was for Jaejoong, but everything went upside down when he fell for Min Jeul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As day light passed by in Korea, Jaejoong was the first to wake up. He got up and stretched. He opened up the blinds in their room and the sun light beamed over towards Junsu’s side and Yunho’s empty bed.

“Ya! Close that! I still want to go to sleep!” Junsu said and turned to face the wall while hugging onto Yunho’s Bambi stuff toy.

“If Yunho finds out you’re touching his daughter he’ll kill you.” Jaejoong said.

“I’d like to see him try when he’s all the way in America.” Junsu said in a sleepy tone.

Jaejoong went out of their room and grabbed something to eat while looking outside the huge window of their living room. Aside from the fact that he felt so stressed out, he still kept on thinking and thinking. He wants to forget Min Jeul and try to focus on something else but apparently he can’t. It’s too hard. He wants to go back to America but he doesn’t think he has a reason to.

Hours passed by and Jaejoong heard a sound coming from their working room. He went over and it was coming from Yoochun’s side. As he got onto the computer he moved the mouse and the black that was once on the screen revealed something very intriguing to Jaejoong’s eyes. It was Yoochun’s conversation with Yunho earlier. Counting the fact Yoochun slept at 8:49 in the morning just when Jaejoong woke up.

Jaejoong read the whole conversation they were having.

Yunho: Yoochun, are you alone?

Yoochun: Yeah, why?

Yunho: I fell really guilty D:

Yoochun: About what?

Yunho: I did something really wrong. And I did it to my closes friend.

Yoochun: What did you do to me now?

Yunho: I wasn’t talking about you…

Yoochun: I’m hurt >=/

Yunho: You are one of my closes friends but I wasn’t talking about you specifically I was talking about Jaejoong.

Yoochun: I’m still hurt that you pick him over me but what is it?

Yunho: Stop being a sissy girl -__-

Yoochun: I’m not I was just being honest like you.

Yunho: Whatever -__- I did something really unforgiving.

Yoochun: O.O WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!

Yunho: >__< It’s hard to explain. I just… Remember when I told you over the phone that the reason I’m in America now was because I wanted to help Min Jeul remember Jae?

Yoochun: Yeah…what about it?

Yunho: I… I sort of… Kinda…. I like her >__<

Yoochun: O.O Way to be straightforward Yunho. You’re dead. I declare that now. YOU ARE DEAD! D-E-A-D! DEAD! WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT AT IT TOO! DEAD!!!!

Yunho: ……..

Yoochun: But so what if you fell in love? That’s not a sin. Yet that is… not unless..

Yunho: ……

Yoochun: OH HELL NO! YOU DIDN’T DID YOU? YOU DIDN’T DO WHAT I’M THINKING RIGHT NOW THAT ITS WHAT YOU DID AND WHAT I’M THINKING ABOUT! NO YOU DIDN’T!!!

Yunho: What you said was pointless and confusing and whatever it is maybe I did.

Yoochun: JUNG YUNHO THAT IS JUST! YOU ARE A DISGRACE MY FRIEND!

Yunho: You hang out with Miryo too much..

Yoochun: No I don’t >__>

Yunho: Uhuh, you do! And I’m not a disgrace! Am I? :/

Yoochun: Sort of Yunho, you sort of are. You are very well aware of what Jae feels for Min Jeul. How could you man?

Yunho: I don’t know >__< That’s why I’m talking to you now. I’m seeking for help.

Yoochun: What do you want me to do? It’s not like I can do anything about it! What’s done was done! I’m not the time-keeper or whatever you call that person so I can’t push time back for you to control yourself or for me to make a dramatic entrance and stop you.

Yunho: I want to keep it a secret from Jae but… I don’t know, I feel guilty every time I see that picture of the five of us on my phone.

Yoochun: change your background picture then. Change it to a kitten! =^__^= MEOW!

Yunho: I’m right, you are like Miryo’s little now.

Yoochun: AM NOT! >= I AM SO OFFENDED!

Yunho: Whatever…>__>

Yoochun: If it were possible I would have punched you right now>__>

Yunho: Don’t you mean slap? XD

Yoochun: WHATEVER! I’M GOING TO SLEEP!

Yoochun Signed Off

Yunho: YOOCHUN! AW COME ON I WAS JOKING! YOOCHUN!

BUZZ

BUZZ

Yunho: FINE! BE THAT WAY!


Although it may have been as if the two didn’t take it seriously in their conversation. Apparently it was, they were just acting like little children. Jaejoong seeing those words and understanding them clearly. Although Yunho failed to mention it specifically he completely understood what it was about. This gave him more pain. He suddenly smiled and it faded. He didn’t know what to feel now. Tears began to stream Jaejoongs eyes.

His closes friend who has been like a brother to him has betrayed him. He felt such deep pain it was hard for him to control. Just when he thought about it, it was… It was a big ouch to Jaejoong. He fell back on the ground and pushed himself back towards the wall and began to just cry over there. He didn’t know who to trust anymore. He felt like they were all playing around with his mind. Jaejoong just couldn’t stand it anymore.

He got up and went to their room. He went up to Yoochun’s bed and started to slap him. Yoochun opened one eye and saw that it was Jaejoong. He was too sleepy to see the anger written on Jaejoong’s face so he ignored it. Jaejoong slapped him once more.

“Leave me alone Jae! I’m sleepy as hell! Wake me up later!” Yoochun said and went back to deep slumber. Jaejoong got even more pissed he sat on top of Yoochun and pulled him up close to his face.

“When did you plan to tell me?!” Jaejoong yelled and this woke up Junsu and Changmin. The two of them got up quickly and saw what was happening. Yoochun didn’t understand a single thing he was talking about. Jaejoong saw the look on Yoochun’s face and punched him straight onto the nose, just where he was targeting.

“Jaejoong! What the hell is wrong with you?” Junsu yelled as he pulled Jaejoong with his hands and Jaejoong fell onto the ground, but he got up quickly.

“Why didn’t you tell me last night? Were you chickened out because I might kill you? Is that it?! When the hell did you plan to tell me Yoochun?! I thought we were friends! What kind of friend are you! Keeping secrets from me! How could you? What happened to always keeping the faith?” Jaejoong continued to yell at Yoochun. Yoochun got up and went closer to Jaejoong but Junsu pushed him back a little and both Junsu and Changmin were blocking the two of them from confrontation.

“What the is your problem huh? What the hell are you talking about? Why the did you punch me you tard?!” Yoochun yelled back at Jaejoong.

“You and Yunho! You’re conversation last night with that son of a !” Jaejoong yelled. Changmin was getting scared from what was happening. They heard a short whimper and saw Changmin crying. Changmin ran off to the living room.

“Great! Look what you did now you !” Yoochun said blaming Jaejoong for Changmin’s tears. Jaejoong then was about to punch Yoochun but Junsu blocked him and held his wrist.

“Stop it! It’s both your fault! You two are acting like such little sissy girls! Calm down so we can settle this!” Junsu said.

While yelling was continuously happening in their bedroom Changmin headed towards the living room and grabbed their phone. He dialed a familiar number while shaking and crying. A female’s voice answered.

“Miryo noona, please come over! Now!” Changmin tried to yell out but his tears were holding him in.

“Changmin why are you crying? What’s wrong?” Miryo began to panic.

“Please come!” Changmin said and hanged up the phone.

As soon as Changmin hanged up the phone, Miryo rushed out of their house and Ga-In ran after her.

“Would you stop it?! Can’t we just calm down and talk about it properly so we can all understand each other?!” Junsu pleaded for the two to stop yelling at each other.

“How can I when I just want to kill Yoochun and Yunho!” Jaejoong yelled. Then it rang back into Yoochun’s head. He now knew what Jaejoong was talking about.

I forgot to shut down the computer last night again. Damn Yoochun, you are so smart!

Yoochun thought to himself.

They all stayed quiet. Junsu in the middle of the two looking on both sides then turning to Yoochun. He was confused and he was showing this expression to Yoochun who was a little shocked.

“Jaejoong ah… I’m sorry… I didn’t know how to tell you. I was going to but I just didn’t know when would be the right time.” Yoochun said.

“Right time? There will never be a right time Yoochun!” Jaejoong said.

“Well what do you want me to do? Just tell you right ahead? Not even I was ready to know that! I’m not even ready to tell you yet!” Yoochun yelled. As soon Yoochun said that Miryo entered the room panting along with Ga-In behind her. She went near Yoochun and stood next to him while Jaejoong continued to sit on the ground with both hands on the back of his neck. They couldn’t tell whether Jaejoong was crying or not. Ga-In kneeled down to Jaejoong’s level and tried to comfort him.

“Jaejoong oppa…” Ga-In said as she tried to rub his back but he pushed her off causing Ga-In to fall back. Changmin helped her up.

“You didn’t need to do that Jaejoong, I just wanted to help.” Ga-In said softly.

“What’s going on?” Miryo asked as she looked at Yoochun.

“He knows.” Yoochun said.

“About what you told me last night?” Miryo asked.

“So she was the one you were talking with last night? You guys were flirting with each other over the phone last night.” Junsu said.

“Shut up!” The two said at the same time.

“Jaejoong. We’re sorry, we didn’t want to tell you just yet but we did intend to. We wanted to find the right time though.” Miryo said trying to be soft on Jaejoong and understanding his feelings.

“Right time? Like I said, there isn’t and there never will be!” Jaejoong said and this time they could tell that he was in tears.

“All of you betrayed me! You all kept secrets to yourselves! Like the one about Yunho visiting Min Jeul, he wanted to keep that a secret. And now even this, most especially this! This just tops everything! I hate this! I tried my best to stay strong and to wait patiently as you guys told me to. But you guys were turning things around instead of fixing it! Min Jeul does remember the way I look, my name maybe familiar to her but she will never get to know who I really am!” Jaejoong said.

All of them had guilty faces. Jaejoong was right with what he said. They began to keep things from him instead of being honest with him and making things less complicated. Although they wanted to keep it from him because they didn’t want him to do anything out of the ordinary or anything stupid for that matter, but now that was too late. They made the wrong choice apparently.

Ga-In kneeled down once more to Jaejoong.

“Oppa, please don’t push me back. I just want to tell you that we all love you and that Min Jeul will remember you. I promise you this right now that before the month ends I’ll help Min Jeul try and remember. If by the end of the months he still doesn’t I won’t give up and I know neither will you. So please oppa, forgive us! We didn’t mean it! Please please forgive us! We promise to be honest from now on! We really do.” Ga-In said.

Jaejoong didn’t even open up his mouth and he didn’t even say a word. Jaejoong just went black out after what happened. All he could hear was Ga-In, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun yelling for his name. Then he heard Miryo panicking and Changmin crying. Yoochun yelled out for someone to call a doctor or the ambulance.

 

=====================================================================

Author's Note: I personally favored the conversation Yunho and Yoochun had... Yes, Yoochun is Miryo's little btich lol xD just kidding... But doesn't it seem that way?