Chapter 13: Bringing It Back But She'll Bring Us Down

Wrong Number

The girls were getting ready to leave the hospital; they were leaving behind Ga-In. Jea, being the flirt she was decided to tag along when she heard they were headed over to the boys’ house even if she was obviously not invited to come along by both Narsha and Miryo. Ga-In decided to walk them outside of the hospital. They rode the elevator to the hospital lobby and stopped by the entrance. Jea continued to walk up to the car.

“Please try your best to convince Yunho oppa otherwise. I know he will think this isn’t a good idea after the fact that his group was almost at stake. Knowing that this is still hidden from the media he’s right about it being out any time soon. We need to fix this problem before it does so the press wouldn’t have proof about any of the incidents they claim.” Ga-In said.

“Don’t worry Ga-In. We’ll take care of him. It’ll be fine, don’t you worry. Just stay here and make sure that Min Jeul is safe and fine. Try to talk to her a little bit but don’t bring up Jaejoong or the boys. Talk about something else. Like what we’ll do once she gets out. Start to plan that with her.” Miryo said.

They said their goodbyes and Ga-In went back to Min Jeul’s room. The girls were already on their way. Jea was listening to her iPod trying to avoid talking to the girls since they weren’t in much good terms just yet. As soon as they arrived Junsu was already expecting them so he stood by the door. He let the girls in and Jaejoong was in the living room playing Xbox with Changmin while Yunho was watching while eating popcorn and Yoochun was yelling for Changmin to win.

“Hey! We didn’t expect you girls to come here. You know, after all that.” Yoochun said as he noticed the girls entering.

“Hey Jea! You’re back already?” Yoochun added.

“Yeah I am pinhead!” Jea said. Obviously Jea still hated Yoochun. The girls sat down on the couch and the boys turned off the Xbox to talk with them.

“What brings you guys here?” Yunho asked.

“We need a huge favor. We know you won’t like it but we’ve already planned this out and nothing will harm the image of your group.” Narsha said Yunho had that I-Don’t-Like-This face on.

“What is it?” Yunho asked being more serious now.

“We want Jaejoong to be with Min Jeul even if until she gets all better!” Miryo blurted it out.

“What? First you tell him to stay away and now you want him to come back? Make up your mind already! Geez!” Yunho said.

“Well? Will you help us or not? It’s a in’ simple question! Answer it right away!” Jea yelled.

“Hey! Just cause you’re older than me you old hag doesn’t mean you get to talk to me like that! You’re the ones asking the favor so be patient!” Yunho yelled back. Jea shut her lips to avoid another argument with another DBSK member. Yunho sighed and slouched backwards at the couch sliding down a bit.

“Well… I don’t think it’s a good idea so your hunch was right. But… If it will only help. But it depends how long. There has to be a limit you know.” Yunho said.

“But we don’t know when she’ll get better Yunho. Can’t you make an exception or something?” Miryo said.

“Fine. But we’re all watching him and her.” Yunho said. This was a quick decision not really thought out much by Yunho but he felt bad for Min Jeul that he decided to just give a yes. It didn’t seem like harm at first but that would be firsts.

The boys got ready to head to the hospital.


At the hospital, Ga-In and Min Jeul were playing cards.

“Do you have any aces?” Ga-In asked.

“No! Go fish!” Min Jeul said with a huge smile.

“Ga-In unni. When you’re with Jo Kwon oppa what do you feel?” Min Jeul asked. Ga-In giggled at the question.

“When I’m with Jo Kwon oppa?” Ga-In said and Min Jeul nodded her head.

“Well…” Ga-In began.

“Special. I feel great and alive. He always knows what I want and he knows how to make me laugh. He’s very charismatic which is what I love the most too. And he knows what a girl wants and what a girl needs.” Ga-In explained.

“You’re telling me things about him! I was asking what you feel whenever your around him or with him!” Min Jeul clarified some more.

“Okay. Well I feel loved. I feel safe because even if not physical there he has his arms around me, I still feel like he does because the feeling is very amazing. The way he talks makes me laugh because he tends to exaggerate a bit which makes him cute and adorable and that just melts my heart even more. And the way he treats me it’s like I’m a princess and that’s very touching and sweet.” Ga-In explained. This time Min Jeul got it.

“I wonder. If I was with Jaejoong oppa, I mean, like in a real relationship like you and Jo Kwon oppa. I wonder if I’ll feel those too.” Min Jeul said. Ga-In stopped playing first.

“Okay, let’s change the topic. Something not related to Jaejoong please. I’m sick and tired of his name; his fans are already sabotaging me with questions about him.” Ga-In said jokingly and Min Jeul laughed at the thought of it.

A knock was heard from the door and the door suddenly opened. Narsha and Miryo walked in first followed by Jea.

“We have someone who’s very special to you that want to visit you.” Narsha said. At that moment Jaejoong followed by the other boys walked in.

“Hey.” They all said together. Min Jeul had a huge smile on her face because she got to see Jaejoong. Jaejoong went near to her and sat on the bed. He grabbed the cards and looked at them.

“Playing cards with Ga-In? You’ll lose! She’s a pro.” Jaejoong said. Ga-In was flattered so she gave out a grin.

“I thought…” Min Jeul was starting.

“You thought what? That you’ll be parted from Jaejoong forever? Well you’ve thought wrong.” Miryo said trying to pretend that this is what they planned. Min Jeul smiled and suddenly grabbed Jaejoong for a tight and warm hug. Jaejoong hugged back and it was so sweet seeing the both of them like that.

As time flew by Min Jeul became talkative and had non-stop talks with Jaejoong. She didn’t eat, drink neither did she closed even for just a minute. It was like she was having a talking competition with Jaejoong who seems to be losing at it. Night came, the four others mainly Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho left to get back. Jea kept on glaring at Jaejoong and Min Jeul as they seem to be closer than ever compared to before.

I left for like a week and this is what happens? She goes head to head with me? She digs in before me? Well she can’t and there’s no way she will.

Jea thought. It was going to be messy. Jea was thinking of another plot to throw hatred to the innocent female. Jea decided to jive in the conversation they were having.

“Well! Look who’s a chatterbox! Can I ask what you two are continuously talking about?” Jea tried to ask politely which wasn’t like her.

“It’s nothing. Just sharing some experiences in the past.” Jaejoong answered and continued to talk to Min Jeul. Jea was getting pissed so she left. She dialed a number.

“Hello? Oh yes! I have a little tip that I want to share. It’s something about Hero Jaejoong from DBSK… Yes, I do have proof of whatever I’ll be saying.” Jea said. Jea went back inside. She placed her phone on camera and went near Min Jeul and Jaejoong.

“Hey you two! Why don’t I take a picture of the both of you? You know, for memories and stuff like that.” Jea asked. The girls gave her a strange look but she ignored it since she was focusing on getting a picture of Jaejoong and Min Jeul together.

“Sure! It’ll be fun! Right oppa?” Min Jeul said as she turned to Jaejoong who nodded. They sat closer together and Jaejoong placed his arms around Min Jeul’s shoulder and gave a smile.

“You know what would be better? If you two actually kissed on the lips. You know, to keep things heated while we’re still here. In terms of feelings not physical touching abilities.” Jea said. The two weren’t sure about it. Neither were Narsha, Ga-In and Miryo.

“I don’t like that idea. Let’s just keep it simple like that Jea.” Narsha said.

“I never asked you.” Jea said.

“No, Narsha’s right. I’d like to keep it simple too and I’m sure so does Min Jeul, right Min Jeul?” Jaejoong asked as he turned to her.

“I don’t mind at all. I think I’d like to receive my first kiss.” Min Jeul said. This left all of them, except Jea, shocked. The girls were surprised at her answer and so was Jaejoong.

“I’m like this but I do know that I’m already 21 years old. Which is why I’d like to live the fullest in my life.” Min Jeul said nothing making much sense at all.

“A cheek kiss and that’s it.” Miryo said. Min Jeul nodded her head and she got ready for it. Jeajoong leaned to her side and suddenly kissed her cheeks and the flash from Jea’s camera appeared. But what did she want to do with the camera anyway?