Chapter 43: Is It Enough?

Wrong Number

The door opened and to their huge surprise it was Jea.

“Jea?” Ga-In said.

“What are you doing here? Weren’t you in Singapore?” Miryo questioned a little curious.

“I came home early and when I asked around they said you all seemed to have a trip to America without your leader eh?” Jea said.

She approached Min Jeul and she was holding a basket of fruits. She gave them to Narsha but it seemed more like she dumped them. She ran her fingers through Min Jeul’s cheeks and gave a really fake smile which even the three girls noticed.

“Min Jeul ah, how are you feeling?” Jea asked being all plastic and sweet.

Min Jeul didn’t even respond.

“What are you really doing here Jea?” Miryo asked a little stern.

“I heard about Min Jeul being here so I decided to visit. I mean, after all, I was being mean to her so I thought that maybe I should try being nice to her because I might regret it and which I already do.” Jea said.

She turned to the side and saw that Yoochun and Jaejoong were asleep. She just kept staring at Jaejoong and her facial expression seemed to change. She looked as if she was completely angry, she clenched her fists and Narsha noticed and looked at them. Jea cooled a bit and turned back to face Min Jeul and the other three.

“Get out.” Miryo said and all of them turned to Min Jeul.

“No… I’m visiting, why are you so cruel?” Jea asked.

“Shut up and get out!” Miryo said raising her voice. This woke up Yoochun and Jaejoong.

“What’s going on?” Yoochun asked and he was shocked to see Jea, the same reaction went to Jaejoong.

“Hi Chunnie oppa! Jae oppa!” Jea said waving a little like an idiot as she sat next to Yoochun and began to rub his arm up and down.

Miryo saw how all sweet and how much Jea was putting some skin-ship onto Yoochun. She didn’t like it at all, to be honest, she felt a little jealous and angry as it is. Jea just kept chatting up to Yoochun telling him how much she missed him and the boys. Miryo couldn’t handle it anymore so she approached Jea and grabbed her by the wrist pulling her off trying to make her leave but Jea was fighting back.

“Let go of me! It hurts you know!” Jea said as she was trying to shove off Miryo’s grip.

“Get out you ! Nobody needs your here!” Miryo kept yelling and Yoochun tried to make them stop.

He didn’t like how plastic Jea was being but he didn’t like how Miryo was being too rough either. He stood up and broke it off and Miryo was pushed back a little almost falling down but she was able to balance. There was a grip mark on Jea’s wrist and Yoochun began to rub it.

“You left a mark you ! You’ll regret this! I’m just trying to be nice! Aren’t you suppose to be happy that I’m finally appealing a little to her?” Jea yelled back as she held her wrist.

“That was a little unfair Miryo.” Yoochun said and Miryo chuckled.

“You’re taking that ’s side? After everything? You know she was the reason this all happeng Yoochun, why the are you taking her side for it?” Miryo asked raising her voice again. Ga-In and Narsha stood behind Miryo and was holding both her shoulders trying to calm her down.

“Because, there’s a huge possibility she’s finally confessing that everything she did was wrong and maybe she’ll finally be nice to Min Jeul. Isn’t that what you wanted in the first place?” Yoochun said.

“Whatever…” Miryo said.

The whole time that Jea was there Miryo felt such a grudge. She didn’t want to leave the hospital either but Ga-In and Narsha were forcing her. When she wouldn’t budge the two girls pulled her and Yoochun outside of the room.

“You two, go out and have some fun. Me and Ga-In will stay with Jaejoong to take care of Min Jeul.” Narsha said.

“I’m not going out and most especially not with him.” Miryo said.

“Still bitter I see.” Yoochun responded and got a punch on the arm from Miryo.

“Please Miryo unni. Got out and have some fun, would you want Min Jeul to start thinking that you’re stressing out because of her? And this is a good chance for you to stay away from Jea and to finally make-up with Yoochun oppa.” Ga-In said pleading.

“No, and why should I make-up with him anyway?” Miryo said.

“Unni please?” Ga-In pleaded some more and Miryo crossed her arms.

“You two go ahead inside, I’ll take Miryo out and I’ll call Ricky to stay with you guys too okay?” Yoochun said and Miryo looked at him with an angry face.

“What? No!” Miryo said.

“You’re coming with me.” Yoochun said and dragged Miryo out.

Yoochun was in the car with Miryo who kept hitting him. He called up Ricky to head to the hospital to make sure nothing goes wrong and in case the doctor comes by again to do a check-up on Min Jeul. Yoochun took Miryo to the mall. They got down and began to roam around. Miryo wasn’t really smiling.

Yoochun wanted Miryo to forgive him and he also wanted to relieve her stress. Miryo was looking at all the clothes inside one store. Yoochun noticed and dragged her inside.

“Go Pick what you want.” Yoochun said and Miryo looked at him.

“I’ll spend all my money for you.” Yoochun said and Miryo just looked at him and let out a deep breath.

“Miryo come on, just go pick something out, it’s no trouble at all. I’ll go sit over there until you’ve decided on all the things you wanted to buy.” Yoochun said and Miryo sparked an idea. She had a smirk smudged onto her face.

Yoochun sat at the black leather couch at the side waiting for Miryo. Miryo tried as many clothes as she could, as well as shoes and she even needed the help of two sales ladies to pick them out and carry them for her. She approached Yoochun and he was shocked to see all the clothes burying the two sales ladies.

“I want all of these.” Miryo said as she placed her hands on her hips. Yoochun was a little speechless but he did say that he would spend all his money for her. And here is what he gets for being careless with his words.

Yoochun was practically bankrupt from Miryo’s things. Another thing to add on is that he was even the one carrying all the paper bags. They stopped at each store Miryo found cute and he had to buy everything. He was having a hard time carrying all the paper bags. Yoochun and Miryo stopped to eat and Miryo just stayed quiet.

“Do you forgive me yet?” Yoochun asked.

Miryo stopped eating and sighed. She was thinking about it.

A romantic date is the final one.

Miryo thought.

“Nope.” Miryo said straightforward as she continued to each. Yoochun just chuckled.

“What? After practically robbing me of all my money and buying out all the stores here at the mall you still don’t forgive me? Why? Is there something I didn’t do right or am I still missing something? What, tell me now please!” Yoochun said pleading for an answer.

“Romantic date.” Miryo said as she placed her food down and crossed her arms.

“Romantic date?” Yoochun repeated in question form.

“Yes! I want you to take me out on a romantic date. Just the two of us. Tonight too. And I want something that you’ll prepare all on your own. If you can’t do any of it and if I don’t find it romantic or sweet or even nice at all, I won’t forgive you ever again and I’ll always treat you like this for the rest of your life.” Miryo said.

She was definitely a tough cookie to break. It was gonna be a little hard for Yoochun. Considering all of Dong Bang Shin Ki’s past schedules, promotions and tours it has practically been years since the last time Yoochun ever went on a date, got a girlfriend or even spent almost half of his life’s money on a single woman.

“Deal!” Yoochun said.

“It better be a good one! I’ll be dressing up really good for tonight.” Miryo said.

The night passed by. Ricky and Jaejoong were at the hospital taking care of Min Jeul. Yoochun was busy fixing up the date while Ga-In and Narsha were helping out Miryo to look pretty.

“Unni! I think this dress is so much better! Where did you get this it seems new?” Ga-In said.

“Almost everything she has here is new, except for the things inside her luggage.” Narsha said.

“Yoochun bought all of those for me today. He practically has no money left after all the things he spent on me today.” Miryo said.

“And you didn’t even forgive him yet?” Narsha said with a laugh along it.

“So? I don’t think buying me off is the answer to getting forgiveness. Besides, he seems to be willing to do everything so he might as well actually take me out on a date.” Miryo said.

“Oh! This! I like this better!” Ga-In said showing her a short black dress. It was simple yet cute.

“You have black stilettos right?” Narsha said and Miryo nodded.

“Then perfect. I mean, this dress seems like the type of dress for any date actually.” Narsha said as she was circulating Ga-In who was holding up the dress.

“Quick, lay it down on the bed and look for the black shoes to go with it. I’ll start fixing Miryo’s hair.” Narsha said.

They spent hours fixing Miryo. Yoochun was just sitting patiently on the couch.

“What is taking them so long?” Yoochun said. I guess I stand corrected.

“Presenting!!!!” Ga-In began and Yoochun stood up to look.

“Jo Mi Hye! Also known as Miryo!” Ga-In said loudly.

Miryo walked out looking really pretty. Yoochun’s mouth opened to his surpise Miryo looked so gorgeous. Miryo wasn’t wearing any make-up. Unless you can consider lip gloss actual make-up. Miryo had her hair straight down and she looked really good and refreshed.

“Wow…” Yoochun said and Narsha and Ga-In giggled.

“Okay okay, whatever. Let’s go Yoochun!” Miryo said and marched to Yoochun. She locked her arm with his and they walked out.

Yoochun couldn’t stop thinking about Miryo’s new look as he was driving to the park. But why there? Well, cause Yoochun decided to just take her there. It was fresh and peaceful and there was a lake just in front of where they will be dating. Miryo got down from the car and approached the picnic spot.

“I know it’s not much of a fancy thing or expensive but I tried my best at such short notice. I spent all my money on your things and it’s hard to make reservations at any restaurant today.” Yoochun said trying to apologize again.

“It’s okay, this is pretty romantic honestly. And the view is great even in the dark.” Miryo said. She sat down on the picnic spot and fixed herself up.

Yoochun sat next to her and they began to eat a little and they started to talk about the stupid things they used to fight about before all of this happened.

“I didn’t really get why I got so mad at you just like that.” Miryo said as she was looking at the lake.

“Neither did I, I kept asking you why but you would never answer me back.” Yoochun said and Miryo looked down. She sort of realized that the things she thought Yoochun did wrong to her was actually the things she has done wrong to Yoochun.

In other words, Yoochun wasn’t really responsible for anything wrong that has been happening to her, Yoochun was innocent. It was Miryo who had a lot of wrong things towards Yoochun and herself. She wasn’t giving Yoochun chances and what’s worse is that she kept trying to push him away and blame him for almost everything.

Miryo turned to look at Yoochun who seemed worried. He probably wasn’t sure if Miryo would forgive him since nothing seemed quite special with the little date he set up. But what he didn’t know is that Miryo found it really touching that he went through all the trouble to do this even if he didn’t have any cash with him.

“Thank you and I’m really sorry Yoochun.” Miryo said and Yoochun looked at her.

“Wha… You’re welcome.” Yoochun said.

“I’m sorry that I’ve been blaming you for things you’ve never done. And I’m sorry for being such an in front of you, not giving you chances and being really rude to you for no reason. I guess I was just looking for someone to throw it all onto.” Miryo said.

“Well you are a little prick.” Yoochun said and covered himself with his arm hoping that Miryo wouldn’t hit him. To his surprise she didn’t. Yoochun placed his arm down and looked at Miryo who was about to laugh at him.

Both of them laughed at how stupid that seemed.

“I forgive you. I’m sorry for, at least not trying to realize your feelings. I keep telling you to consider the feelings of others but I’ve never even considered yours.” Yoochun said.

“What do you mean you don’t? You’re the one who’s always considering my feelings. You’re the one who’s always comforting me when there’s something wrong.” Miryo said.

“How dare you say that Park Yoochun.” Miryo said and Yoochun chuckled.

“Well I’m sorry anyway.” Yoochun said.

“No need to apologize. You don’t need to anyway, you don’t have to either.” Miryo said.

“Well, I’ll apologize anyway.” Yoochun said.

“Fine go ahead!” Miryo said and they both laughed.

There was an awkward silence that came in. Yoochun was playing with the grass. With Yoochun’s baby face looks and him playing on the grass like that Miryo couldn’t help but smile. It was really cute looking at it. Then all of a sudden Yoochun looks at Miryo with that innocent like face as if he was a baby being accused of something. Miryo smiled back and Yoochun blushed.

“You look like a baby! It’s so cute!” Miryo said as she leaned forward to pinch Yoochun’s cheeks but instead Yoochun pulled her in for a kiss.

It was a pretty long kiss too. Miryo didn’t slap Yoochun or even try to break it off. She seemed to have enjoyed it and so did Yoochun. It was a really sweet night that happen and Miryo was completely relieved from all the stress she was getting.