Chapter 16: Leaving The Country?

Wrong Number

After every argument that happened on that day the girls decided to give it a rest. It was getting late. Jea left and went home and the three decided to stick to the hospital bed. Narsha and Ga-In slept on the bed that was at the side of Min Jeul's bed. Miryo decided to sleep on the couch instead. The whole night Min Jeul couldn't really sleep knowing that she has finally spoken up to Jea after a long time of keeping in. Min Jeul turned to the side table and she saw Miryo's phone. She was thinking whether or not she was to call Jaejoong. If she did it will mark on the calls dialed on the phone's history. But then again it was unlikely that Miryo would check on it. She grabbed the phone slowly and quietly and went to the bathroom carrying her dextrose and going into the bathroom. She closed the toilet seat and sat on it. She searched for Jaejoong's number and dialed. Once it rang, about ten rings Jaejoong finally answered.

"Jaejoong oppa. It's me Min Jeul." Min Jeul answered. This caught Jaejoong's attention and he woke up and sat up from his bed.

"Hey... Why aren't you asleep yet? Its really late." Jaejoong said.

"I know but... I just... I wanted to talk to you oppa. Today was a really tiring day." Min Jeul said.

"Oh? Did something happen?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jea unni...." Min Jeul said.

"Oh yeah... Yunho called you guys about that. Did she come over to the hospital?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes... I...I said something that would hurt her and I don't know if I should feel sad or happy about what I said." Min Jeul said stuttering a bit.

"What did you tell her anyway?" Jaejoong asked while yawning.

"Oh, I'm disturbing your sleep oppa. I'll just talk to you tomorrow. Good night!" Min Jeul said and hanged up quickly.

"Wait no-" Jaejoong said and it was too late already. He placed his phone at the side and laid on his bed still wondering what Min Jeul said.

Min Jeul on the other hand got up from the toilet seat and carried her dextrose. She opened the door and to her surprise it was Miryo.

"Ah, Miryo unni..." Min Jeul said. Miryo looked at her hand and saw that she was clutching her phone tightly.

"Who did you call?" Miryo asked still sleepy.

"Ummm..." Min Jeul didn't want to say who.

"Min Jeul... You have to tell me." Miryo said

"Jaejoong oppa..." Min Jeul said.

"Him? Why are you so afraid of telling me you called him? I could have done that for you instead. Well, its already been done. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Come on, let's get you back to bed so you can sleep." Miryo said and placed her arm around Min Jeul's shoulder and helped her get back up on the bed. Miryo didn't sleep until Min Jeul did which took a really long time.

As the night flew by the day came in. First thing in the morning a knock was heard from the door. Since the girls didn't hear it at first another set of knocks occurred. It was as if a tsunami of knocks came in. It was like more than one person was knocking.

"Do you think they're still asleep? We should come back later. Like two hours or so." a voice said from the outside. Ga-In woke up from the loud knock and opened the door still scratching her head.

"See! I told you they were asleep!" Changmin said. The boys were being their silly selves again.

"Too late, you've already woken us up from the loud noise. Next time, please knock with one hand only." Ga-In said.

"Sure." the boys said. Ga-In let them in and Min Jeul smiled at the sight of Jaejoong. Jaejoong gave the heavy paper bag of fruits to Ga-In and went straight to Min Jeul. Since Miryo watched until Min Jeul slept last night she fell asleep on the soft comfy lounge chair. It was blocking the way so Jaejoong carried it and practically tossed it to the said making Miryo fall off.

"Okay! In case you didn't know a living breathing girl was sitting there!" Miryo said and got help from Junsu to get up.

"Sorry. Min Jeul, what is it you wanted to tell me last night?" Jaejoong asked as he kissed the young girl's forehead.

"Umm..." Min Jeul said as she looked at Miryo and Ga-In. The two girls sighed.

"A storm came into her yesterday." Narsha said as she got up from the bed and stretched her arms out.

"Storm?" Yunho said. The boys sat down on the couch as they were gestured down by Miryo. Ga-In grabbed some styrofoam cups and made coffee for all of them and hot chocolate for Min Jeul.

"When you guys called we waited for Jea to arrive back here as she said she would. When she got here all she got from us wasn't a soft welcome back or whatever. Rather it was a strong hard glare and anger." Miryo said as she crossed her arms above her chest.

"Then Min Jeul yelled at her questioning why she couldn't just accept her or simply ignore her if she hated her so much. Min Jeul actually made a point right there when she said that. I just don't get why Jea would want to do that. I mean, she'll be ruining her career too not only ours." Ga-In said as she gave the coffee to everybody and the hot chocolate to Min Jeul. Changmin quickly finished his since he needed it really bad.

"Then what happened after that?" Yoochun asked taking a sip from the coffee which was really hot.

"She left. Miryo told her to just go home. The fact that it was already late when she came. Besides, it was better that way. So yeah, she's not to be expected here. But we're back to square one. We don't know how to deal with her yet once we get back home." Narsha said.

"Well... I guess you guys are at the bridge of breaking up as Brown Eyed Girls. I know it's too negative but I'm just saying what's on my mind. Since this is getting really bad." Yunho said.

"I don't mind if we break up. At least if we do we can form a group again but without her. Having only three is a piece of cake. Considering she's practically a lazy anyway." Ga-In said. Changmin giggled at what she said and she smiled.

"Wow! You actually spoke up to her! That's good right?" Jaejoong said as he looked at Min Jeul.

"A little. I guess, although.... This is just another reason for Jea to do something even worse." Miryo said.

"Then we have to think of something now so we'd be prepared in case something bad does happen." Yunho said.

"Yeah, but what?" Miryo said.

"We should take her out of the country. If she stays here longer and with Jea knowing where she is it's more dangerous. At least when we get her off Korea Jea will stop. But of course we need to do something to her in return just for her to know that we haven't given up." Jaejoong said.

"That's a good idea. But we need to fix some documents before we can get Min Jeul to get out of the country. She does have visa and a passport but we need to fix her documents at the home we took her in from. They are still sort of monitoring her. They visit us once a week to check on Min Jeul. We need to let them know that we are taking her out of the country." Miryo said.

"But what will we reason to them if we take her out? Obviously they'll ask us why we are taking her out of the country." Narsha said.

"Well we can say that she wanted to. Or that it's a better environment somewhere out there. But we need a country that will provide what I just said." Yoochun said.

"What about America? Yoochun you've lived there. What's it like?" Narsha asked.

"America is a big country. Counting that it has over 50 states. There are safe places but there are also some that aren't. Not every place in the world is safe no matter what people say." Yoochun said.

"Well it's most likely better to make her stay there cause at least if she's there then there's a chance of security. You have family there right? Maybe she can stay there?" Ga-In suggested.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Wait! Hold on! You're too fast! Yes I do have family there, particularly my mom and my dad. But that doesn't mean we can just drop her in Fairfax, ia with my parents and tell them Oh mom, dad, this is Min Jeul. She is a very special girl and she needs to stay here with you guys for a while because some random crazy in Korea who happens to be a famous artist is after her and possibly wants to kill her. Don't worry you'll get along with her! We need to go back now! Have fun with her!" Yoochun said being sarcastic. Narsha punched his arm.

"Ah! That actually hurt you know!" Yoochun said.

"Then stop being sarcastic! Of course we'll talk to them first! It was only a suggestion!" Narsha said and Yoochun rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay. We'll talk to Yoochun's parents." Yunho said.

"What?" Yoochun said shocked as he quickly turned his head to Yunho.

"We have to. We need to ask. Don't worry, I'll talk to them if you don't want to. We'll ask if a friend of Yoochun's can stay. At the same time we'll set her up to stay in a special school that provides her language for her to understand. We will mention her medical history. That means Miryo, you have to talk to them too." Yunho said. Miryo nodded her head in agreement.

"What if they say no? You know, they might think that I'm letting her stay with them because she's...Nevermind." Yoochun said and bit his nail.

"Yeah, we need a back-up plan in case Yoochun's parents say no. We can't force them." Jaejoong said.

"Well, we'll need to head to America ourselves but we need to do that without the media knowing that we're leaving the country." Yunho said.

"That will be hard. Since the media is practically glued to your butts day and night." Narsha said making a joke.

"Narsha's right. This is hard." Yunho said.

"What will happen?" Min Jeul asked as she looked at Jaejoong.

"Don't worry. We'll make you safe from Jea. You won't have to worry about her anymore. We're here for you. We won't let anything or anyone hurt you. Especially Jea or the media." Jaejoong said and kissed her forehead. He pulled her closer to his chest for a hug. The guys just looked at them worried and thinking what they are to do next because none of their plans are really working at all.

The problems and fights are piling up. The boys are trying their best to help protect Min Jeul away from Jea who's completely trying to ruin everything including their careers. Jaejoong really wants Min Jeul protected from Jea and Min Jeul really wants everything to just go in peace now. She's been really tired with this cat and mouse chase.....................................

Which plan will work?