Chapter 41: Killer Confession

Wrong Number

The whole time Ga-In tried to get as near and as close as she could to Ricky. Changmin saw what Ga-In was trying to do and for some reason he felt as if he was getting completely jealous. He felt a little stupid but he knew that he didn’t like it. He walked near Ga-In and sat between the two.

“Aish! Changmin oppa! What are you doing here? Go away!” Ga-In said as she was trying to push Changmin away who apparently wasn’t moving. Ricky saw how the two were acting at each other and he got up and just went near Yoochun.

“Aish! You made him go away! I hate you Changmin!” Ga-In said and walked away. Changmin just sat there snickering like a weird child.

After a while of goofing around the doctor came in with a clipboard and a folder. He seemed a little too serious. He looked at Ricky. They went outside, Yoochun and Miryo followed as they went outside to talk about something that seems serious.

“Excuse me, me and Ricky need to talk privately about Min Jeul’s health.” The doctor said.

“It’s okay, I’m the one responsible for her and so is this guy right here.” Miryo said as she referred to Yoochun as this guy. The doctor cleared his throat and opened the folder and showed them the clipboard.

“I don’t understand. This is a form for abortion. What are you trying to say?” Miryo said.

“We never asked for anything like this doctor.” Ricky said as he looked at the form.

“It wasn’t requested. I’m showing it to you as a solution.” The doctor said.

“Solution?” the three of them said at the same time.

“Let me explain a little better.” The doctor said.

“With Min Jeul’s condition, it’s going to be very hard at this point. You see, she was in the midst of healing completely when we found out that she was pregnant. Once her day comes for her to give birth to the child she’ll have difficulties, this I’m predicting right now based on my previous experiences with other patients.” The doctor said.

“If she gives birth to the child she’ll feel stressed from the pain she’ll be doing, and it’s also a matter of her breathing which will be even harder to work on. If she gives birth to the child it’s going to be really hard. I checked on the other solutions but it just won’t work.” The doctor continued.

“Why would this affect her anyway?” Yoochun asked trying to find a clearer explanation.

“Her past medical history and her present medical history shows how much she suffers a lot. Her mental stability isn’t really ready for what normal people have to go through. Hardships will just worsen her stage right now. If we push her to it, it won’t work. And if we decide to wait for those 9 months to prepare her for the childbirth it still won’t be enough.” The doctor said.

Miryo felt hopeless and she began to cry. She squatted on the ground and began to cry there. Yoochun wanted to comfort her but he knows he’ll just receive a slap from her if he does. Ricky leaned on the wall and let out a deep sigh. Yoochun didn’t know what to say.

“If it worsens wouldn’t she still be able to go through recovery?” Yoochun asked.

“The matter is… Even if we tried, there is another possibility that her life will be in stake if we do it. Right now her condition will take a while before it can be healed, what more if she gives birth? A huge possibility of death is present.” The doctor said and this made Miryo cry even more.

“We’ll think about it.” Yoochun said and the doctor just left him the abortion form.

“We’re not really going to kill the baby inside of her right Chunnie?” Miryo asked.

She seemed sweet calling him Chunnie, but only because she was feeling herself at the moment. She was too depressed to pick a fight or ignore Yoochun. They needed to find a way because for sure Min Jeul will not want the child to die, neither would Yunho want that.

“I don’t know yet.” Yoochun said.

“Miryo noona, you need to wipe your tears away before we enter the room.” Ricky said and Miryo began to dry her tears.

They entered back at the room with a gloomy face and everybody noticed. The smiles and laughter that was present earlier finally left. They didn’t understand why. And even if Miryo wiped her tears and hid her feelings they could still tell she cried and that there was something wrong.

“What’s wrong unni? Did you cry?” Ga-In asked.

“Miryo unni…” Min Jeul said softly. Miryo didn’t respond.

“What’s wrong Yoochun?” Narsha asked.

None of them said a single word. They didn’t respond to a single thing that was asked by the others there. A while later when Yunho woke up he noticed it too. He didn’t understand what was happening exactly. But Yoochun needed to talk to him. Yoochun told the others that he was going to go to the mall with Yunho for a while.

The two roamed around and bought some things for the girls and for Min Jeul herself. After a while they decided to take a seat and eat. Yoochun was waiting for Yunho to bring the food, he was really nervous to tell Yunho about it. He wasn’t even sure how he would start to tell Yunho about it.

“Why did you pull me out of the hospital all of a sudden? If you’re thinking that I feel sad that Min Jeul remembers Jaejoong you are slightly correct and wrong. I still do love Min Jeul but looking at it this way, Min Jeul loves Jaejoong very much and after all of the stupid things I’ve done. I need to let her go now.” Yunho said.

“And besides… She seems happy with Jaejoong, even with me she didn’t really smile as bright as that.” Yunho confessed.

“That’s now why I pulled you out, but I was curious to know about that. But it’s good to know that you’re starting to release her from your evil clutches.” Yoochun teased.

“Don’t push it.” Yunho said and Yoochun snickered.

“Okay, so why did you pull me out?” Yunho asked and the atmosphere changed into a sad one.

“Well…” Yoochun said.

Yunho was all ears.

“The doctor talked to us three earlier, he told us about Min Jeul’s health state and about her giving birth to your child soon.” Yoochun said and the facial expression on Yunho changed completely. He wasn’t ready for what he was about to hear.

“The doctor said that even if we tried all of the solutions to give birth whether it was safe or not it will still affect Min Jeul’s health.” Yoochun said.

“What are you trying to say to me Yoochun?” Yunho asked.

“This…” Yoochun said and showed him the abortion paper.

“You want her to kill the child inside of her? It’s practically only been a month and yet you want to kill the child now? Are you guys insane?” Yunho said not being able to take it. It was his child after all, who wouldn’t act like this anyway.

“I knew you were going to act this way. I didn’t want to tell you but there is no solution but that. If we go through with it, it can either worsen her stage of health right now or…” Yoochun said and stopped. He just looked at Yunho and he got it.

Yunho was in the verge of crying. He began to wipe his tears to stop them from dropping especially since they are in public and that there is a huge possibility for someone to find out they are there. Lucky for them there is someone there. A female but she had a distance from the two who were speaking privately.

The female was wearing a short simple dress. She took some snapshots of the boys and decided to take a little trip of eavesdropping to check out what the two were being so private about. She approached the boys wearing huge sunglasses and a hat on as well. She sat at the table behind Yoochun and began to listen in on the conversation.

“Why can’t we just save the child in another way? There has to be another way Yoochun.” Yunho said as if he was begging for one to miraculously happen.

“I wish there was but at this moment nothing has come out yet. The doctor said it’s the only solution we have left.” Yoochun said.

“Well I don’t like it.” Yunho said.

“It doesn’t need to be about you. It’s not your decision.” Yoochun said.

“But the child is part of me, it’s part of my decision too. And I doubt Min Jeul will allow it either.” Yunho said.

“And I doubt that Jaejoong will too. And I bet you wouldn’t either, you just don’t want to believe what will happen Yunho. You said it yourself, you’ve let go of her, meaning you have emancipated yourself from everything of her.” Yoochun said.

“I’m still in the verge of trying to Park! It doesn’t mean that I really did let go of her!” Yunho said slowly raising his voice.

“Keep it down people will hear you, you idiot.” Yoochun said.

“Don’t call me an idiot. I’m not in the mood. I won’t allow it and neither will Min Jeul.” Yunho said.

“You’re being selfish, it’s her life that’s on the line not yours Yunho.” Yoochun said.

“Oh and the child inside of her doesn’t have a life at all? Is that what you’re trying to say? I’m not being selfish if I was thinking about our child too.” Yunho said.

“Forget it Yunho either way the decision will go to that.” Yoochun said.

“She’s 21 already, she can decide herself.” Yunho said.

“I already know what she’ll say Yunho. And I don’t like it either.” Yoochun said. Yunho just buried his face onto his palm and Yoochun just watched his friend as he shed tears for her.

This was really a hard decision to make, he didn’t know how he planned to settle it anyway. After a while the two headed back to the hospital. Yunho asked Yoochun to just take him back to the hotel, he didn’t feel well. He got back but all of them where curious to know why Yoochun had a gloomy appearance and how come he wasn’t with Yunho anymore.

“Yoochun hyung, where’s Yunho hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Yunho decided to head back to the hotel. He wasn’t feeling well.” Yoochun said.

“Then what’s with the face?” Narsha said as she pointed over at Yoochun.

“Nothing… I’d rather not talk about it.” Yoochun said.

“Oppa, you didn’t have a fight with Yunho oppa right?” Min Jeul asked with her soft voice.

Yoochun just shook his head and dragged Miryo outside.

“I told him.” Yoochun said as she reached out.

“You told him about the abortion? Are you insane? Are you trying to make things worse than they already are?” Miryo questioned getting all mad at him.

“No, but he needed to know.” Yoochun said and ended the conversation with Miryo.

As the day crossed by, a new day arose and the doctor took another trip to visit Min Jeul to ask about what they’ve thought. Miryo and Yoochun went outside to talk to the doctor privately. A while later Ricky finally joined them.

“So… Have you decided yet? It’s better to decide this quickly.” The doctor said.

“Please be patient. We haven’t even told her and the others about it yet.” Miryo said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“I understand, but, please decide quickly because we need to make this final.” the doctor said and he left.

“It’s a little weird that he’s rushing.” Ricky said.

“He’s a doctor what do you expect?” Yoochun said. Ricky went back inside but Miryo and Yoochun were still outside. Miryo sat on the chairs on the side. Yoochun sat next to her, she glared at him as if she didn’t want Yoochun around. Which in fact she didn’t.

“I know you hate me. so here I am now, I’ll say it since you won’t.” Yoochun said while playing with his nails. Miryo looked up at Yoochun curious to know what he was talking about.

“I’m truly sorry for every stupid thing I’ve done to say, and for all the stupid things I’ve said to you Miryo. Would you please forgive me?” Yoochun apologized to Miryo. Miryo just had a shocked face. She didn’t know how to react exactly. Yoochun just continued to stare at her.

“You think I’m going to forgive you that fast just from your simple minded words Park?” Miryo said as she snickered. Yoochun just sighed.

“I tried my best okay? What more do you want from me Miryo? I’ve apologized like you obviously wanted to and I’ve tried my best to make you care about everything I tell you because I don’t want to see you get hurt especially if it’s all my fault.” Yoochun said.

Miryo was moved by everything Yoochun confessed. She was slightly happy and sad about it. She was happy to know how much Yoochun seems to care and worry about her. She was sad because she felt as if it wasn’t enough to forgive Yoochun for the very harsh words he sent to her that night.

“I don’t know Yoochun. I can’t even think straight right now after hearing what the doctor said.” Miryo said.

“You’re escaping again.” Yoochun whined as he scratched his head furiously as if he was ticked off.

“Excuse me?” Miryo said.

“You’re escaping from what you feel. Miryo, don’t hide it. I’m not acting stupid and being all manly but I know that you like me and that you’re definitely hiding it from me too.” Yoochun said.

Miryo snickered and as she looked at Yoochun her expression changed. At first she was thinking of making fun of Yoochun and teasing him and calling him a total idiot. But seeing the most serious expression on Yoochun’s face changed her. Miryo felt a sudden punch to her heart. She was the look on Yoochun, so serious. It seemed like Yoochun was in pain too.

“You keep calling me names, mocking me, yelling at me for no reasons and using me as a blame and solution for all your problems. I don’t mind really, because I care about you more and more whenever you do these things to me.” Yoochun confessed once more.

“But you also have to understand that I am only human and I do have feelings. You may have the freedom to do this to me whenever, but you have to put in yourself that I do have feelings just like you and just like everyone else that’s around you.” Yoochun said.

Miryo felt the punch in her heart when Yoochun said those things to her. Was he opening up to her? Or was he just saying that so that later he can yell out syke and annoy Miryo even more? Miryo thought about it, she didn’t know what to respond to what Yoochun said, it was hard for her to hear that. Now she was in pain, only because it seemed like Yoochun was confessing to her.