Chapter 14: Picture Perfect

Wrong Number

The flash from the camera wasn't really illuminating neither was it dark. Things seemed to run smoothly or at least so far it was. Jea left as soon as possible. The girls weren't really sure where she wanted to go to or where she intended to go to. Jea dialed a mysterious number on her phone.

"Yeah I have it, don't forget to wait for me before you leave." Jea said without feelings.

"So, what did the doctor say? When can she get out?" Jaejoong asked a little excited.

"What are you? You're so excited. You're even more excited than the patient herself." Narsha said with a little giggle.

"I'm just asking." Jaejoong said innocently.

"I wanted to ask that too. I really want to get out of here. The hospital makes me weaker knowing that nothing happy is going on around here." Min Jeul said.

Miryo let out a deep sigh.

"Well you're still under observation. Maybe after a week I suppose." Miryo said.

"No worries Min Jeul! Us girls are here and the boys will visit you everyday! Right guys?" Ga-In said as she turned side to side to check on the guys. They all nodded their heads.

"We'll be here everyday just for you." Yoochun said which was really sweet of him to say.

"We honestly wanted Jaejoong to be the one to take care of you, except, he knows nothing about your past medical issues. Which is why we decided not to anyway." Junsu said. Min Jeul's smile faded a bit but it turned back up.

"Doesn't matter. I get to see him everyday from now on anyway." Min Jeul said.

The girls were pretty happy, everything was just an act, yes, but the girls were still so happy finally seeing Min Jeul having a little more life again. This time she was smiling compared to a couple of hours back. The guys spent a little more time at the hospital before finally leaving for an interview on Star King. The girls wanted to watch it lived so they the T.V.

"See, even on T.V. you'll get to see Jae." Miryo said smiling at Min Jeul as she smiled back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And today we have a very special guest. Well, guests." The host, Kang Ho Dong of Star King announced. The crowd screamed of course even without knowing who the artists were yet.

"Wow, everybody is so excited I haven't even got the chance to say the name of the guests we have today." Kang Ho Dong said. The crowd laughed at his little joke.

"Okay! Now I will! Because I don't want to keep you waiting! They are one of the biggest teen idols of Korea! Not only in our country but also all across Asia, even reaching out to other countries like the European countries and some fans are also basing in America! Please help me welcome this group! They are so big and they shine so bright! Please welcome! DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!!!!!" Kang Ho Dong yelled out prolonging the Ki on the end.

The crowd went even crazier. All of a sudden some fan girls were trying to get on stage that some of the security guards inside the studio had to show up and put something to block the audience from the stage. Even Min Jeul, Ga-In, Miryo and Narsha were clapping and cheering at the hospital. It took a couple of more minutes before the crowd calmed down. Once the crowd did the group was asked to sit down.

"Okay, finally the crowd has kept quiet. We can start a little interview for a while before you perform for us your hit songs. Now, I have a very special member that I really want to interview so badly. A couple of hours back before you arrived here from wherever you were, we received a little tip. We don't know if it's real or if the person who gave it to us is just messing with us." Kang Ho Dong said. Things were becoming a little serious as the crowd themselves were even quieter compared to the screaming and yelling earlier.

"I will flash pictures on the screen that we got from earlier and Jaejoong, we want you to confirm something." Kang Ho Dong said smiling. The boys were starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Yunho suddenly felt like he was going to burn down and Yoochun was suddenly sweating. Changmin was shaking a little and Junsu wanted to throw up so bad. Jaejoong felt everything they were feeling especially the burning down part.

A picture suddenly flashed on the screen. The boys didn't notice since they were still looking at Kang Ho Dong who was staring back at them. The picture made the crowd gasp. The boys turned to the screen and they jumped a bit from their seats. It was the picture of Jaejoong kissing Min Jeul earlier at the hospital. Jaejoong swallowed his saliva.

Things were getting a little heated. Sweat was beginning to crawl all over the boys and the fan girls were starting to give out glares. No, not to DBSK but to the picture and Min Jeul.

"GUILTY AS CHARGED!" Kang Ho Dong yelled out with a smile. Some of the audiences laughed along but the producers were happy but the members were not and so was the manager of DBSK.

The guys were caught dead in the middle.

"That's my sister." Jaejoong said.

"She looks a lot younger than you. We all know you don't have a younger sister right?" Kang Ho Dong said.

Jaejoong didn't open his mouth.

"Come on Jaejoong! We are like family! Please do share to your fans and the crowd who this very lovely and beautiful lady is. I'm guessing she's at the hospital right now. What's wrong? Is she sick severely or is it just minor things?" Kang Ho Dong asked.

"She's..." Jaejoong began. It was as if soft music was suddenly playing. It was like in a drama. Soft music was playing in the background. A violin in particular.

"She's severely sick so I wanted to make her happy by kissing her cheeks because I know she'll be very happy. She's a very strong fighting fan of ours." Jaejoong said.

The reaction on the crowd went from anger and laughter to a big aw. Narsha, Ga-In and Miryo who were panicking at the hospital because a secret was to be revealed felt the relief of it all. Min Jeul was somewhat happy about it.

Jea, who was somewhere in the crowd of audiences on Star King was totally pissed off. Obviously her planned didn't work. She stood up from the crowd which was honestly a completely stupid thing. Why? Because maknae member Changmin spotted her in the crowd. Thsi giving him several ideas or questions in mind on why on earth Jea was there. She knew along with the others that DBSK would be on Star King.

Jea was getting up all pissed that she even hit both girls that were right next to her who luckily did not recognize her. She stomped out of the studio practically hitting some of the foots of the others. As she left. She wanted to slam the door shut but the door closes itself.

Things are going haywire again. What's gonna be next?