Chapter 32: Jaejoong's Insurgency

Wrong Number

 

It was already 6: 30 a.m. The sun was already shining but only Jaejoong was able to wake up. As he opened his eyes, he saw sunlight. But somehow, that didn’t help him feel relieved.

Even if with a good night rest I still can’t wake up to feel fresh and happy…

As he stood up slowly he exited Narsha’s room and went to the kitchen to get himself something to drink. Miryo was already awake.

“You’re early…” Miryo said a little estranged.

“What about you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well of course I have to be early. I have to prepare something for all of us to eat considering that Ga-In is really wasted from last night. She hasn’t woken up yet.” Miryo said then she yawned.

Jaejoong went to the living room and stared out at the wonderful view of Seoul from their window. It was a gorgeous sight and something worth looking at even if you had to pay for it. A noise was heard from one of the doors, it was opening. Yoochun appeared all dizzy looking and tired. He tried to get support from the door.

“Are you still drunk or is this your way of dealing with hangover?” Miryo asked as she crossed her arm and looked at Yoochun.

Yoochun turned his head up and saw one heck of a sight he was dearly waiting for. He saw Miryo wearing a short silk black robe. To Jaejoong, even if he already saw her first, it was nothing to see Miryo like that. To him Miryo is an older sister. To Yoochun, well, still sort of figuring it out. Yoochun was practically drooling at the sight. Miryo’s soft smooth white skin was just there for the taking.

“What the hell are you looking at?” Miryo asked. She then stopped to realize that she was wearing something short. She looked down from her feet up until she came face to face with Yoochun’s face. Her eyes grew and she turned away.

“PARK MICKY YOOCHUN YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING!” Miryo yelled as she still had her arms crossed with her back facing Yoochun. Jaejoong just tried to bite his lower lip to resist his laughter.

“What did I do now? You’re always blaming me for no reason! Why can’t we ever have a convenient conversation! One where it never involves you shouting.” Yoochun complained. He began to walk near Miryo and as soon as she heard him nearby she pointed the spatula at Yoochun’s face.

“Don’t even think of coming near me Park Yoochun or I swear this spatula will be more than just used to fry food!” Miryo threatened.

“Now you threaten me with a spatula? What is wrong with you?” Yoochun argued.

“Well then go back! Stay away from me! And most importantly stop looking at me!” Miryo stated.

“What? Why?” Yoochun asked still annoyed.

“Because…. Just stay away!” Miry said and pushed Yoochun a bit. She was feeling uneasy and completely nervous around him now. Usually she’d feel overcoming and feel like she was better than him. Right now she felt weak and the total opposite of the usual.

“Women have issues, seriously! I can never come to understand them.” Yoochun said as he turned back and walked back into Miryo’s room.

“Why were you acting up like that?” Jaejoong asked while still staring at the gorgeous view.

“I just don’t feel comfortable about it. Especially around guys.” Miryo said.

“I saw you like that before him but you never reacted.” Jaejoong said and turned his head back to her.

“Well.. There’s a differentce.” Miryo said.

“Yeah, for sure.” Jaejoong said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in America, Yunho went back home. All of a sudden he began to pack his things. Ricky spotted him as he was about to head to his room as he passed by.

“What are you doing?” Ricky asked Yunho as he leaned towards the door.

“I’m going back to Korea.” Yunho said.

“Why?” Ricky asked and Yunho chuckled and turned back to face him.

“Well, what do you think? I mean, I live there don’t I?” Yunho said and continued to pack his things.

“Well, what about Min Jeul? You promised her to stay longer. She hasn’t even left the hospital yet Yunho.” Ricky said getting worried for Min Jeul.

“Don’t worry, she’ll understand. I know Min Jeul. And I really need to go back because I have to take care of things. I still have to work you know.” Yunho said. He was threw packing and he placed his things behind Mr. Park’s car. Mr. Park was gonna drive him to the airport.

“Let’s make a stop by at the hospital.” Yunho said and Mr. Park went inside.

“You coming?” Yunho asked Ricky and he shook his head in silence. Yunho shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the passenger’s seat and they left. As they reached the hospital Mrs. Park was waiting outside of the hospital.

They headed upstairs and Min Jeul was just sitting up watching T.V. She turned her attention to Yunho as soon as she saw him and gave out a bright but still weak smile.

“Yunho oppa…” Min Jeul said in a hoarse and weak voice.

“Min Jeul ah… Umm… I need to leave and go back to Korea right now.” Yunho said having a hard time explaining to Min Jeul. The smile on Min Jeul’s face faded.

“Why?” Min Jeul asked.

“I’m needed there. But I’ll be back, but I just don’t know when yet. It might take a while before I can return here.” Yunho reasoned.

Min Jeul wanted to cry on the spot and Yunho had a feeling she might. But trying to be brave and trying to hide it she didn’t even shed a single tear. But instead, shed a facial expression of depression. This was really bad for her to do, to hide her personal feelings. Especially the painful ones which can, rather will cause her some stress.

“ Min Jeul ah, don’t worry! It’s not I’ll be leaving forever! You’ll see me soon don’t worry! But as for now you need to rest and get better so next time I can take you with me next time.” Yunho said with a matching smile.

Yunho tried his best to try and make Min Jeul smile but nothing popped up from her face but the same depressed expression.

“Min Jeul ah, please be happy. I don’t want to leave America with a remembrance of your face being like that.” Yunho said with a cute pout. Still didn’t work, even if on the inside Min Jeul was melting. She sighed and Yunho decided to kiss her on the forehead.

“I’ll be back I promise.” Yunho said as he looked at the young girl. She nodded her head lightly and weakly. Yunho bid one last goodbye and drove off with Mr. Park to the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast the boys left and went back to their place. There Changmin logged onto the computer in their work room where Junsu was busy reading his emails from fans. On the other side, or the other work room, Jaejoong was busy reading his own personal emails. Someone suddenly popped up a chat with Changmin… It was Ga-In…

GaIn: CHANGMINNIE!!!!=/

Changmin: what? What?! I wasn’t saying anything!

GaIn: Yeah right, for sure… whatever!!!

Changmin: what do you want from me?

GaIn: I was hoping we can chat but you’re being such a girl!

Changmin: A GIRL?! I AM NOT! YOU ARE!

GaIn: For a smart boy you’re pretty stupid. OF COURSE I’M A GIRL! DUH!

Changmin: T_T

GaIn: guess what!

Changmin: I have no time for games.

GaIn: UGH! YOU’RE SUCH A KJ!

Changmin: I am not a kill joy. Just tell me what you want to tell me.

GaIn: Who said I wanted to tell you something?

Changmin: GA-IN!!!!

GaIn: FINE KJ!

Changmin: spare me the time and type what you want to say Ga-In please!

GaIn: I’M TYPING I’M TYPING YOU SEE!!!!! D=<

Changmin: D:

GaIn: Yunho is coming back to Korea today. His arrival is tonight. I checked a while ago on the airline’s log. My cousin works there so I was able to find out that he booked a ticket back here to Korea.

Changmin: OH NOEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

GaIn: Noes?

Changmin: no… no…. what about Jaejoong D: He’ll kill Yunho when he sees him! They had a fight about it remember? With Yoochun!

GaIn: not my problem. Lucky for you I told you! Now I want something in return :D

Changmin: what? I’m not giving anything to you for telling me. You told me that on your own will.

GaIn: but its fair that you give me a little something. I’ve thought of something already anyway.

Changmin: what?

GaIn: Let’s go on a date Minnie!

Changmin: What? Not in a million or trillion or ever Ga-In! And don’t call me Minnie! Nobody calls me Minnie except Junsu.

GaIn: AISH! Come on! It’s just one date anyway! It means no harm :D All we do is go out and eat and talk. There’s nothing wrong with that right? :D

Changmin: o.o

GaIn: D=< I at least deserve it Max Changmin!

Changmin: fine……T_T

GaIn: :D


The two kept on picking on each other on Yahoo! Messenger. Junsu was getting all disturbed so he strolled his seat all the way to Changmin’s spot. Changmin was too busy picking on Ga-In that he didn’t realize that Junsu was looking at them.

GaIn: MAX CHANGMIN I DEMAND YOU TO TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE! >=

Changmin: NOT IN A MILLION YEARS GA-IN! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!! IF POSSIBLE NOT EVER! BUT WE DON’T LIVE FOREVER!

GaIn: YOU WON’T LIVE TILL 30 IF YOU DON’T TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE! NOW TAKE ME!

Changmin: whatever! You’re pointless talking to!

GaIn: Well I’m sorry if I failed to mention that you’re pointless talking to too! I curse you with all my might!

Changmin: Try me! :P

GaIn:AAAAGGGH!!


“What the hell are you two talking about?” Junsu suddenly said and this startled Changmin.

“Ya! Don’t startle me like that please!” Changmin said and Junsu just let out a soft smile.

“Are you and Ga-In a thing?” Junsu said with a mischievous smile on his face this time. Changmin’s eyes grew at what his hyung has just said.

“Hyung? Are you alright? I’m not in it with Ga-In! And I doubt I ever will! I don’t find her as my type.” Changmin defeneded himself.

“Then what the hell do you call this, Shim?” Junsu said as he pointed at the monitor.

“I’m trying to lose this black witch.” Changmin said.

“Black witch?” Junsu said.

“Codename.” Changmin replied and faced back onto the monitor and continued to tick off Ga-In.

“Tse, you play too much games with Yoochun. You should really try holding back on the games from time to time Changmin.” Junsu said in reply. Jaejoong suddenly passed by their room. Junsu noticed and it seemed like Jaejoong was in a hurry. Junsu nudged Changmin and he looked out at the door.

“What? Saw a ghost? Don’t try to scare me then leave me hyung. It’s not funny this time.” Changmin retorted.

“Jaejoong seems like he’s in a hurry.” Junsu said and stood up from his chair and went to the living room.

Changmin told Ga-In he’d be right back and followed Junsu. He followed him till the living room. Yoochun stopped playing his game and suddenly turned his attention to Jaejoong too. Jaejoong grabbed his coat and was putting it on and he put his shoes on. He opened the door knob and…

“WAIT!” Changmin yelled and Jaejoong turned back to look at the three standing there. Junsu and Yoochun turned their heads slowly and looked at Changmin too.

“Your turn to speak hyungs…” Changmin said with a smile and the two sighed.

“Where are you going Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked.

“Um… None of your business?” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders and was about to step out.

“WAIT!” This time Junsu yelled out for him and Jaejoong turned back at him. Junsu and Changmin looked over at Yoochun.

“Your turn.” The two said at the same time.

“I hate you guys… Where are you really going Jaejoong? We need to know, I mean, as your friends.” Yoochun said.

“None of your business. Quit asking.” Jaejoong said and was about to step foot one more time until…

“WAIT!” Yoochun yelled this time. He had a smirk on his face as he turned to Changmin.

“Your turn.” Yoochun said playfully and Changmin groaned.

“Hyung, you need to rest. You can’t leave the house like that. Especially without us.” Changmin said.

“I’m 24 years old. I’m pretty sure I can handle myself by now.” Jaejoong defended himself.

“But Jae! You need rest! If it isn’t quite important then don’t leave the house. If it is, we’re coming with you too.” Junsu said.

“What? Am I some kind of criminal or child?” Jaejoong said.

“Hyung, it’s not like that. We’re just worried that something bad might happened if you leave the house. Especially since you just got out of the hospital for like a short time.” Changmin reasoned.

“What? Yoochun? Not your turn to give me a reason not to leave?” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

“I’m not part of the gig these two are playing at. And besides, it isn’t a silly game or whatever, what they said is true and serious. You can’t leave and that’s final Jaejoong.” Yoochun said.

“Okay okay. Changmin when were you born?” Jaejoong asked as he closed the door behind him and crossed his arms.

“Me?” Changmin pointed at himself.

“Duh. Who other Changmin am I speaking to?” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

“I was born February 18, 1988.” Changmin answered.

“Which makes you how old right now?” Jaejoong asked.

“22.” Changmin said.

“Junsu when were you born?” Jaejoong asked.

“December 15, 1986.” Junsu said.

“Makes you how old today?” Jaejoong asked.

“23.” Junsu replied.

“Finally, Yoochun, when were you born?” Jaejoong asked.

“Is this some kind of I.Q. test?” Yoochun said dumbfounded.

“No, just simply answer it.” Jaejoong stated.

“I was born June 4, 1986.” Yoochun replied.

“And from my calculations you’re the same age as Junsu, 23. Now. I was born January 26, 1986 and I’m a year older than you guys, Yoochun and Junsu, and I’m 2 years older than Changmin. I’m an adult. I’m 24 you guys are 23 and 22. What makes you the boss of me anyway? Back off okay?” Jaejoong said rudely which was usually something that would be part of him but this rude was different.

“What’s your problem?” Junsu said and he was getting ticked off this time.

“My problem? What’s yours! I’m sick and tired of people pretending that things will be alright when in reality we know that things will just go down the drain as it always does. I don’t enjoy being sick and being in pain anymore. I’m tired of suffering from waiting for the woman I love to finally return to me. I’m sick and tired to pretend that I’ve fully forgiven you guys especially Yunho for backstabbing me. I’m sick and tired of being blind of how I positively know that Yunho does love Min Jeul, except he just doesn’t want to spit it out. I’m tired of everything that has to do with me, Min Jeul and the four of you! I’m tired of you guys just trying to reach out to me and meddle and fiddle with my life. Back off! I’m 20 ing 4 years old and I’d appreciate to be treated that way! So back off and leave me alone!” Jaejoong said and left as he slammed the door close behind him.

The three were totally startled at Jaejoong’s words. Although it was bound to come out soon they didn’t expect it to be too soon. Hopefully Jaejoong could change for the better.

“Hyun, we need to follow Jae. We can’t just let him go like that. I’m scared that something bad might just happen out of the blue, he hasn’t fully recovered yet. He’s honestly still under probation.” Changmin reasoned.

“Don’t worry. We’ll get some help.” Junsu said.