Chapter 20: Jaejoong's Tears

Wrong Number

Yoochun decided to give Yunho a call and report to him what was happening. After all, what if Jaejoong does give a surprise visit? At least at this point the boys and the girls left back in Korea can warn them about it and stop Jaejoong.

"She what? She remembers everybody but Jaejoong? What is this? A day time or prime time drama?" Yunho said. He wasn't being mean and trying so hard to be sarcastic but he was just pissed because he thought the problems were over.

"Yunho, relax, it may seem like one but believe it or not it's for real." Yoochun said.

Yunho sighed and slouched back on the couch. What he didn't know was that Jaejoong was listening.

"What will we do now? What if he decides to talk to her? What will we say?" Yunho asked.

"Why are you asking me that? I actually called to see if you would have a solution to his. Guess not." Yoochun said and that sort of added to Yunho's pissed off mode.

As soon as these words spread through Jaejoong's ears he felt the deep pain sting through his heart. Jaejoong just cried on the spot. He didn't even realize the tears that have already streamed down his eyes. He tried his best not to be heard by Yunho so he ran back to their room. Luckily nobody was there and he was all alone. He locked the door and went near the window and began to bang it out of pain. At this moment he didn't care if the windows would break down and he'd fall. He thought that would be better.

What was worst than what Jaejoong's feeling right now? The woman he loves was separated from him twice, the second being a final solution to their problems. Turns out it brought in another one. She forget about him. She forgot about how Jaejoong loves her deeply and how she loves Jaejoong. Jaejoong went neart his side table and opened the drawer. He grabbed the small box and opened it up. It was the silver ring that Min Jeul gave to him as his promise to wait for her until she returns. Jaejoong cried even harder at that point.

Back at the hospital in Fairfax Yoochun and Miryo were depressed. Though they were not forgotten by Min Jeul they were depressed at the fact they know this is another problem. As much as they want Jaejoong to just understand the situation they wanted to help Min Jeul remember him so badly. A feeling inside both of them was calling out for it.

"When I called Yunho... He was pissed... He thought our problems would end here." Yoochun said as they were both leaning the wall with their arms crossed towards their chest.

"I feel his pain too... I know how pissed off he is because I would be too. The only thing we could do now is either wait for this which is unlikely to return or help her get to know Jaejoong and bring in her past memory one more time." Miryo said.

"I like the second one better. How will we do that?" Yoochun asked.

"I was thinking of bringing Jaejoong here. Then get her to know him, spend time with him and just maybe it will return to her. Let's probably give her two weeks or so." Miryo said.

"We should consult the doctor, you know, ask him. I mean, what if we push her to remember? Wouldn't that affect her health?" Yoochun said.

"Sounds like a good idea. We'll talk to him once he does his rounds around the hospital." Miryo said and walked near Min Jeul.

"Unni, do we really live here in America? I don't remember much." Min Jeul asked.

"Well, not really. We were suppose to live in Korea but there are some difficulties there so you'll be living here. Me and your Yoochun oppa have to leave in a couple of days to go back to Korea to work. You'll be staying here and studying here with Yoochun's brother Ricky and staying at their parents' house." Miryo said.

"Here I peeled it for you and cut them so you can eat them easily." Mrs. Park said as she handed the small plate with the peeled and sliced apples to Min Jeul. Min Jeul took it and placed it on her lap and began to eat.

"You know, I always wanted a daughter. Which is why when Yoochun called and told me that you'll be staying with us for a long time I was excited to know. I've only met you for a day and a half but I already enjoy your presence Min Jeul." Mrs. Park said.

"Thank you Mrs. Park." Min Jeul said.

Back in Korea, the boys have heard the news from Yunho and made a broadcast to the girls about it. Still they don't know that Jaejoong was already aware. But Jaejoong's actions on those days were gloomy, the boys and the girls just thought it was because he was missing Min Jeul really bad. When in truth, it was because he already knew the bad news.

"Jaejoong hyung, we've noticed how sad you've been for the past few days... Is it because you miss Min Jeul?" Changmin asked and Junsu nudged him with a punch which hurt. He let out a loud ouch.

"Yeah I guess..." Jaejoong said as he was circling his food. Yunho didn't like the way his hyung was feeling. He wanted to tell Jaejoong but he knew that was a completely bad idea. He ignored the way Jaejoong was feeling the whole day because he didn't want to have to say it to Jaejoong. He didn't want to make matters worse for both sides.....

=================================================================

Author's Note: Comments :DDDDDDDDD