Changmin-Oppa!

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7-tKy2F7g&feature=related

Changmin Pov.( Outside the Jeju Airport )

"Wahhh~Home sweet home! Now I'm back from America."I shouted and gathers many attention.

My rented car arrive and I got to drive to ChangYoon(Your real name) hotels.

Suddenly, I got a phonecall and I answered it with my cool black headset.

I almost crashed to the tree when I heard my sister run away from the hotels from the phonecall.

I quickly drive arount the near the hotels to find her.

"Wait! How I gonna find her If I don't know anything about her"I slammed the steering,get out from the car and then I immidiately message their guardian.I continue to run and scanning my eyes around to find her.The god not in our sides because the rains start pouring

*Please! Even I know that she is cannot remember me,I just hope she's fine right now.* I pleading in my mind.

Suddenly I saw a girl holding an album,soaking wet and my sixth sense tell that is her. I followed her, then I got a message about the description and it's exactly her.She is sobbing hard and it hurts my heart.

I saw truck is on her way so I quickly run to her,to the side and she collapes.I shook her vigourously but she's still not awake.

~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~

Special music for this scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBs6Klln-s&feature=related

Your PoV.

I'm in the all-white places and then 2 people came in and give the sincere smile.

"Omma?Appa?"I said and the flashback of my child  start there .I remembered almost everything now but it still blur.

"ChangYoon-ah,please be happy.Omma and Appa will support your choice if thats leads you to happiness."Omma said.

"Omma,Appa, I really miss you.Wish you happiness also." I hug them tightly.

"We need to go now,Yoon-ah." They released the hug.

My eyes just produce the tears and it seems like it will never stop.

They slowly dissapeared.

My eyes slowly open and I slowly realised that it is the dream.A tear start to form and I don't mind to wipe it.

My Oppa,the real blood-related oppa dash in the room.

"Yoon-ah? Neo gwenchanah you all right?" His eyes slowly examined me from head to toe and then wipe the tears from my eyes.

"......." I just quited down because I just in shocked.

He scratched his neck."Ahh! Mianhae! I'm Shim Changmin.I'm your brother's friend friend younger sister?"He blurted out everything in his mind." So..don't feel uncomfortable like that .... pretend that I'm your brother too."He said.

I hugged him(since I regain my childhood memory)"Minnie Oppaa.."I called him like the old times

"Yoon-ah?You.."

"I remembered everything,Oppa!" I beamed and see his eyes getting watery.

"Wahhh! My sister remember everythinggggg!WAHHH!"Oppa make some commotions in the room.

A scary chubby nurse walked in the room and put her index finger on her lip."SHHH!Please respect other patient too."

We just hold our laughter and let out chuckles.