DBSK

That Jerk's Wife

Your POV

My jaw really drop the lowest as could possible.

them?

Yunho sonsaengnim?Yoochun-sshi?Jaejoong.....

Suddenly the flashback flew your mind~

I got that is make sense..you see Jaejoong with your brother in the Jeju ago...

But the others...I'm clueless right now...

Jaejoong is looking toward my place but then I hid below the table foolishly

Jaejoong ignores and continue pepare in his position with the other on the stage.

Then!they suddenly got to a one moves and one harmony!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPexvDaT08

I can't denied the fact that they are cool up the stage.

So at then I just enjoyed the show...

No One's POV

The shows ends and your brother and his gang come to your direction

You want to hide but you froze...

They also don't see the clear face because the light quite dim.

Seriously they all shocked seeing your face except Junsu.

"Why you all shocked?"

"Ahh~ Nothing.Just your sister has many changes so preety right?"Yunho said while looking at the Junsu; defending himself

"Yees~"Innocent Junsu answered awkwardly since the atmosphere quite tense.

"Jaejoong,don't you should happy because you meet your..."

"My only young sister!"Jaejoong shut Changmins mouth with his hand and glared him.

Changmin quite understand what Jae try to do while Yoochun and Junsu turns to be clueless.

"I'm actually meet her yersterday.I know her."Yoochun(A/N:I will tell about this later..)

"Yoon-ah, this our childhood friend."

You stand up and bowed.

"Lets sit."Changmin invited since you just froze.

seats order.

||Junsu||Yoochun||Changmin||Jaejoong||You||Yunho||

"Wahhhh...Yoon-donsaeng already big preety enough.Changed much."He ruffled your hair.

You look at him weirdly and your Minnie Oppa doesn't see that reaction.

"I remember how Yoon-donsaeng will say that Yoochun was Micky and Changmin was Minnie."Junsu pointed out.

"She still call me that."Changmin said.

"Do you remember us?" Yoochun ask because seems that you still quited down.

You shook your head.

"Of Course not! She still young then."Changmin said.I just smiled and then they talked about the their moments.

Changmin suddenly went up to take the food and takes Yunho , Yoochun and Jusu as well;tring to make time alone for you two.

"How our performance just now?"

"1 stars.."You joked.

Jaejoong take the joke as  seriously matter but then an idea flew through his mind."Why just you performed  right now, if you really good in judging?"

"WHAT!!!!!"You shouted and take evryone attention.

Jaejoong take this chance to an act. "She's too shocked about the performances is over because she want to perform but it seems too late..Do you want give some chances?"

"Of Course! We also want more performances"A guest said and then other s clapped to cheer for you.

So you lazily dragged your feet to the stage and perform this song--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCpBS6YBE0o

You started to sing ...

I don't want a lot for Christmast~

There just One thing I need~.

I don't care about those present ~

underneath the Cristmast tree~

I just want you for my own~

More that you could ever now~

Make my wish come true~

You now that all I want for Christmast is you~

(for futher lyrics~http://www.songlyrics.com/michael-buble/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-lyrics/)

The song ended and you get a huge cheers.

Jaejoong?

He put on 'the-performance-is-not-bad' face.


I updated two chapter and other one still doesn't write yet.

Thanks again to Subcribers..

I prepared a behind the scenes...Pretend that this stories a drama for awhile that it have behind the scenes


(Behind the Scenes)

Jae:Why everytimes I meet her (you),in the story, I'll always fight?

Me:IT'S BECAUSE I DON"T BLESS YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE STORY~WAHAHAHA!(EVIL LAUGHS!)

Jae:How can I fight with her since she is damn god pretty angles!

You:*blushes*

Me: You can be lovey dovey out from the acting.

 


I'm little depressed this day that the number my subcribes don't increase many much this day.

I want to gives up but then ...

I won't because ..

If I gives up ..

this 34 subcribers is dissapointed with me.

SO~~~

Thanks for everybody who subcribes this story !

Because of you...

I still have the spirits to add many many many many chapter!