Seohyun is back!

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV

You went to have dinner at the high class restaurant.

Jaejoong and you pretend that nothings happen after the kiss scene.

You picked the table and take order for both of you meanwhile Jaejoong excuse himself to the bathroom.

Your mind can't help it self but to remind youself about the kiss scene.

Luckily,Jaejoong went to the toilet for a long so you can lessen the pink tint on your cheeks.

Suddenly,the waiter knocks the table and make the wallet fall on the floor.

You opened the wallet and saw Jaejoong indentification card with his creeping mad Jaejoong(looking directly at you) picture on the right.

*OH MY GOD! thats totally creepy..*you said as you almost throw the wallet.

A picture fall to your lap and you turned it realised it picture of Seohyun.

You dissapointedly sigh because theres no picture of you.

Without you realise you put Seohyun picture on your left pocket.

You look at your left and saw Seohyun outside waited for someone you guess.

A car arrived and Yoochun went outside the car ; opened the door for Seohyun.

*Doesn't they at outside of the country for now?*

You stand up and run to the door;catching them to make sure its them.

A hand hold your hand....

You look whos the owner of your hand and you saw its JAEJOONG.


Cliffhanger !

SORRY girls!