I'm Sorry!

That Jerk's Wife

Today chapter theme songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWp-vHRU6_g

"What!!!" "Yah!!You breaking my eardrum!!" Jaejoong said while cupped his ear.

"Oh Really! I glad to hear!" You crossed your arm and let out a "HUH!!" sound.Then, you move your head to the opposites him.

"HUH! You know what you did to me?Huh?You ..." Jaejoong want to say more details but..."

LALALALLALALALLALA" you cut him.You even stuck your index finger in the ear holes.

"Seeeeee.YOU.ALWAYS.ALWAYS.ANNOYS.ME!" But you didn't stop your annoys shout.

He takes your wrist.He dragged your wrist.

You winced in pain."OW!OW!OW!"He still dragged you."SLOW THERE MAN!"You said and try to wriggle hard to escape from his grip.

He just held you stronger like he want to break your bones.He throw you inside a red sporty car you guess; he pushes you harshly inside the car,next the drivers seat.Then,closes the closes the door like he gonna break that door.He drives in high speed.

*He's mad right now.I feel li'l bit guilty but you donno why you feel like that.You have mixed emotion.The things just happened soo quickly and accident,my past,then arranged marriage? huh! NO ONES CAN KNOW HOW MY FEELINGS ARE!I'm feel like I'm getting crazier.and I accidently let my angry to him.One thing more,I can't really accepts thats he my future husband.*You bit your lip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get awake from my deep thought when you see the beautiful sunset infont your eyes.It's wonderful view.The sea refelecting the orrange-coloured sky sun and the sun slowly dissapeared in the car.

You deep fell in the view,and being in your own world and when you regain you want to mouthed sorry as what you did.You know that you not this bad.SO you did some talk.

"I'm Sorry!"You said in guilt mood,

"...."

"Don't talk first! Let me ! tell you eveything I want to! I got many  things happened recently so I just have little mixed emotion and I released a bit anger to you?I'm sorry.I hope we start a new story right now..."

"...."

"Why you don't say anything?"you turn your head and scan around to see him.You realises that you in the car ALONE,and talked ALONE.

"AISHHH! This guy!!!"You smacked the dashboard,the space we put something there.Your lucks that there's nobody there.You just sat there dumbfounded there.THe skys getting dark  and he doesn't come back yet.

Then David Archuleta's voice shocked you up.

" Saw you from the distance

  Saw you from the stage.~

  Something bout the looking in your eyes.~

  Something bout such a beautiful face.

 

In the sea of peoples.~

There's was only you~

I never knew what the song is about~

Suddenly now I do~"

_Touch My Hands_ David Arch.

                                                                  Your phone rings....

(In the phones) *____*the thought {____} the act

Jaejoong :Hello?

You:  Hellooo?*This is not my parents voice*May I ask, who are you?

Jaejoong: *She doesn't remember my beautiful and unique voices.IMPOSSIBLES* ME! Kim Jaejoong!

You: Wait! Who?*KIM.JAE.JONG?*

Jaejoong: {slapped his forehead} * I didn't intoduce me to her since we were busy.... ARGUING?* Your.future.husband.!

You  :Since when I'll married? *what? future husband.Oh Its HIM!* ahhh~ you mean,Owhhhh! Thats your name. I admitted I loved your names morreeeeeee than you and your name is nicer than the real you as well/

Jaejoong:  WHAT~EVERR.Just get out from my precious car and walked left from the where you sit right now.

You: What!!! How...

The Phone :  Toot~!{The screen go back to your screen wallpaper}

"He hanged up like this!!" You shout.

-----------<3<3<3<3-------------------<3<3<3<3-------------------<3<3<3<3-------------------<3<3<3<3-------------------<3<3<3<3-------------------<3<3<3<3--------

Sorry I've been not updated the stories too long than I'm usual do.

Thank my subbers.This is my reward if..

If I have 35 subbers , I will make one chapter all about JYJ's or TVXQ nd their photos.

If I have 50 subbers,I will make trailers for next chapter + last moment chapter recaps+ 3 chapter about JYJ & TVXQ photos.That times also I will tell what will I do if I get 100 subbers.

Is it useless ?

By The wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Now I want you ride the new subway in the korea.

The JYJs subway! wahaha XD

One more thing,did  tell you that...

ALL credits to the real  owner of the photos or gifs that I post in my stories must all the credits them!..

Except for now..the main posters is my only edits.