Jeju Hotel Moment

That Jerk's Wife

Your POV

The moment I wake up,  I am on the bed in the unknown room

The room with beautiful scenery outside..

*WAIT!Whose room is this?Am I kidnapped?*

"Help me! Please help me!" I shouted in scared.

Then door opens while I ready lift the vase to knock their head.

Just the moment I want to knocked the head "WAAAAAARHHHH!!!" Jiyoung Oppa shouted.

"Op-Op-Oppa? Where are we?" I ask in clueless condition.

"We are in the hotels Ji Yoo-ah!Wah! You are now become scarier!" Oppa hug himself,pretending he is scared.

"Aish! Oppa should be actor! But why I don't remember that I'm here?" I said;tilted my head.

"You just have to remember the fact that you are weird sleepwalker.Get up,take some refreshing showers and we will go take a round the Jeju Island. Don't forget eat the breakfast then went to the gym Oppa is there.

Your Narrator(while shower)

UHH! I'm sleep walk again. Seriously when I really deep fell asleep It is hard to be full consious.Someone just led me walk. I will never heal from that diseases.There is only one medicine for my diseases...

End of Narattor.

No Ones POV

Today chapter theme songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq8hyHa_eg&feature=related

You went trough the breakfast moment and then went out for room for a moment but ends up that you're lost.

You take the lost moment to explore the hotels. Its the expensive hotel, you guess.

the glamourous cafe...

the spa....

the swimming pool...

Then you see the gym ....

and saw your brother already outside...

"Why you're late?Oppa legs hurt just for waiting you."He knocked your head.

"OWW!" you brush my head to lessen the pain."Oppa, Lets go swimming~!"

"Swimming like that?"He ask since you just wear jeans and t-shirt.

" I'm actually wearing the swimsuits,Oppa!" you said and then dragged your clueless oppa to the swimming pool.

Just the moment you arrives you change there.(You wear already the swimsuits inside your shirt and the swimming suit just like the picture below..)

and then you dives to the swimming pool."Oppa why you don't swims?"

"Oppa wear like this! How can I swim?" He shows you the black men inner and tracksuits.( He just went out gym on that moment youdragged him)

You swimming happilly and your oppa just listen to the ipod.

"Oppa,help me up!"you held your hand out.

He put his ipod on the table,help you up but..

You pull him into the water.

"YAH!!Kwon Jiyoon!! I'm wet now!" He shout to you.

"Like I wanted too, right now!"You stucked out your tounge.And splashed the water to him.You and him start the water fight!

~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~

You hear the door rings and Omma and Oppa stand infront of you.You hug both of them and they take you and your Oppa to the big restaurant.

Then time time passes quickly you didn't realises the night fall so quickly.

You're all back home and Omma Appa suggest that you will sleep with them.

You went lie down with your Omma in the king bed .Your Omma in between your dad and you.

"Omma,did something happen?" you ask since weird they suddenly want to spend the night with you.

"Maybe.You will know soon." Mom said."Just enjoy this holiday,Ji Yoon-ah."

"Omma,Appa.This is the best day ever in my lives.Not because the luxury I spend right now but all my family spend the time with me.

Your Mom tears fell down  heavily but you didn't realises that their tears quite falling down behind your back.

You soon drift to dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the subs-cribersss who subcribesssss thiss lil bit bored fanfic....

thanks to the always-always commenter GoFanfic and Lala1901...

Thanks again..

jae touch jun ?

Mr.Jae santa Came All The Way For You~~!!